Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Thanks everypony

Skitter Run

Omg BronyCan is over and by far the best weekend of my life. I had so much adventures and fun and ill miss everyone that I have met but I know for sure that in a year we will all be back together. I know a few of us are shedding liquid pride tonight Because we know that the time to make memories is over but The memories will stay and brighten our future. We all get picked on for liking what we love but what we need to remember is that any pain one of us is going though were are all going though it together because we are bronys and we are always there for each other. Never forget the friends you made this weekend because we are all alike, we all might be different but we all have one thing in common. A love for a great show. So stay united Bronys and pegasisters for together we can help each other though thick and thin. I love you all and thank you all for what you have helped me with. One last thing, Isn't it great to be different.

Love, Skitter Run

• Brohoof 15

I'm glad you had fun there! I actually am an American and didn't go to bronycon or BronyCAN, but still.

I regardless am glad you enjoyed it and got a great experience out of it!

Being a brony is awesome, and other bronies are awesome, and this community is awesome and yeah. :D.

• Brohoof 2

I couldn't be there either. :/ And with news of no Equestria LA for 2014 I'll have to plot out a different con to attend. But I did submit an original art piece to the charity auction. I hope someone uploads the whole auction soon. -nervous wiggle-

It was great meeting you and those that I have encountered there. It really helped me become less awkward about meeting new people and really making the convention experience a lot more fun and uplifting. I felt like everyone involved was like one, huge family.

Continue to be yourself. :P

• Brohoof 1

It was fun to see you all and register you all.  Only wish was that I could stay longer.  BronyCAN will be the friendship that ties us and it's magic will come back next year :)

It was so much fun

I am gonna miss everypony

I hope we can all meet up again soon before next year

Oh by the way,

Don't forget to smile and have lots and lots and LOOOOTTSS of fun!

Edited by xPinkalicious
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

BronyCAN 2015

was the first con I was ever able to perform at, and it was an absolute blast ^_^ I dunno if anyone here made my performance (I was the opening act on Saturday) but if so, a big thank you to you for coming out, and making it an awesome first time =D

Edited by FritzyBeat
  • Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...