Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Dark Sides

DashieHeart

Moon Beam smiled at Astrid, then looked forward, readying herself.

"Hold on tight, Astrid. This is going to be pretty fast." she said, then launched into the air. Her wings beat rapidly at her sides as she gained speed. She watched Spawn's aura become closer and more visible. However, when she saw Steel's aura in the staff, she shivered, causing her to slow down dramatically. Shaking her head, she beat her wings faster and faster, picking up speed once more. 

"Sorry about that, Astrid. Are you ready?" Moon Beam asked, keeping her eye on Spawn.

Senia watched as Moon Beam and Astrid shot off towards the giant beast. She sighed, then lifted into the air. Her cutie mark glowed, and she began flying faster. Slowly, her eyes began to glow as well, and she began catching up to Moon Beam and Astrid more quickly. Suddenly, she remembered something from her days with the unicorns.

For a project, Moon Beam and Senia had combined their powers to try and lift a boulder. It started out working just as they had planned, with the boulder slowly lifting off the ground. It was a shaky start, but soon they had it under control. However, after about a minute, as the boulder was rising higher and higher, Moon Beam and Senia's cutie marks began to glow, as well as their eyes. They hadn't noticed, but the unicorns did. They watched, staying a careful distance away from the two. Soon, both of their wings, hooves, manes, and tails were glowing.

Then, suddenly, the boulder burst, spitting out tiny pieces of stone in every direction. Where the middle of the boulder was, there was an orb of light boasting all the colors of the rainbow. It slowly glided toward the two fillies, then stopped in front of them and split into two. Each orb then floated to them, and was absorbed into their chests, where their hearts were. 

Ever since then, the two have been connected, and have had very rare and special powers. 

"Maybe we could use that. Moon Beam!" Senia yelled, flying as fast as she could.

However, Moon Beam was already right behind Spawn, flying silently. She was close enough to reach out and touch him, yet pretty much undetectable by him.

She looked back at Astrid. She decided she would send her a mind message instead of talking, even though Astrid could read her thoughts. She wanted to have more of a conversation with Astrid, and not have her mind read. 

"How do you want to do this?" she thought, then told the Everfree to to send it. And, if Astrid didn't know how to send mind messages, to tell her how.

Astrid was focused and had already developed we plan she had been taught by steel to fight with gravity I ayes if against it since she wasn't a Pegasus she had noticed the reduced speed and assumed it was just moonbeam taking a second to catch her breath when game speeded up she made sure she was ready she had the holy dagger held tight when the everfree tried to send her the mental message it was automatically blocked and rejected by Astrids mind her abilities stopped anything and everything form entering her mind if she hadn't been so focused she would have noticed the little blip as we'll call it that meant something was trying to get into her head she took one final breath and leaped off of moonbeam and landed lightly on spawn he didn't notice she slowly moved up his back heading for the underside if his wings it was one of his weak spots

Grell staggered he had a broken leg and was bleeding because the bone had popped out and stabbed trough his skin it hurt and he couldn't focus

Moon Beam watched Astrid as she jumped onto Spawn's back.

"Guess she does have a plan. Well, could've at least told me first." she thought.

She kept a close eye on Astrid as she climbed, just in case she fell. Even though, Moon Beam had a feeling she wouldn't need to save the little filly. 

She shrugged. "Never hurt to be careful." she thought.

Senia was having a tough time trying to keep up with Spawn's pace, even with the magic she used to help her. She knew she could do almost the same thing that Moon Beam had done, but wanted to save her energy instead. Unlike Moon Beam, Senia didn't have to use that sort of magic too often, and so, never practiced or used it very much. So it would take a lot of her energy to transform that way. 

Suddenly, she felt a pang in her chest. She slowed down quickly, then hovered in mid-air. She watched as Spawn got farther and farther away, but she couldn't do anything about it. She couldn't fly forward, no matter how much she wanted to. 

"What was that?" she muttered, still watching Spawn. 

She felt another soft pang, and she looked down at her chest. She saw a tiny glow where her heart was, and she touched it. Then, an eye screen appeared in her vision, and she looked back up. She could see what looked like woods to her.

"Wait, that looks familiar. That's where Spawn, Moon Beam and Grell were fighting. Hold on, this looks like it's from somepony's eyes.." she said, squinting a bit. Then, she saw blood staining the ground. "What?" she asked, her eyes widening. 

Then, she realized who's point of view she was seeing from. She shot back in the direction of where the pony was. She was flying faster than even her magic could make her go.

"Grell!" she yelled, as she neared him. 

Once she saw him, she slowed down quickly, then lighted down next to him.

"Oh my Celestia, Grell! Are you okay?" Senia asked, looking down at his leg. "That doesn't look good. What happened?" To her surprise, she was very calm as she talked to him. However, on the inside, she was freaking out, wondering if and how she could heal him and if she had made a mistake leaving Moon Beam. 

Grell looked up "nothing it's just a flesh wound" grell said " I'm fine" grell said as he continued to stagger and limp after spawn it didn't hurt but that was because grell couldn't feel his body was mostly numb but that was t because of the fight with Spawn "we need to stop spawn" grell said

Astrid crept up spawns body and once she was under his wings she stabbed him at the base of his right wing spawn howled in agony and thrashed throwing Astrid off of his back she went flying and was now hurtling towards the ground at high speeds she still had the dagger and she hoped she had at least weakened spawn or slowed him down she didn't want to die but she knew that this fall would kill her she seen the canopy rushing towards her and let her self go limp accepting her fate

Spawn had to land his wing was now Injured and he couldn't fly so he hid himself in the trees and bush hoping that moonbeam and Astrid would miss him and keep searching fir him while he healed and prepared to take over Canterlot

(edited)

"Astrid!" Moon Beam yelled, flying off towards where Spawn had thrown her. She flew as fast as she possibly could. She saw Astrid go limp, and picked up speed.

"Astrid!" she screamed, catching up now. Soon, was close enough. She spun quickly, turning herself over and slowing down to catch Astrid safely before she hit the trees. Moon Beam continued flying with her back facing the ground, but slowed down and kept tipping her head back to watch where she was going. 

"Not bad for a mostly blind pony, huh?" Moon Beam giggled, looking down at the filly in her arms. "Are you okay, Astrid? Anything broken?" she asked.

"You don't look very fine, Grell. I know you have a lot of pride and all and you're an independent pony, but that needs to be healed before you go after Spawn again. You can't fight like that, and you know it. Spawn will see that and go after it, seeing it as a weakness." Senia said, flying ahead of him and lighting down in front of him, blocking his way. "You're not going anywhere until you let me help you, Grell. And don't even argue with me." she said sternly, then walked up to him. Her eyes and cutie mark flickered lightly, and she smiled. "Just let me help." 

Edited by DashieHeart

Frost watched the demons fly towards him, giving a smirk he dripped to the forest floor. When the demons got close enough one of the chains flew out from the bus to impale the closest demon, Frost then used the demon as an anchor to pull himself up out of the bush to give it a swift kick in the jaw, ripping out the dagger simultaneously in one swift motion, the kick launching the demon in the opposite direction s well as launch Frost towards the new on coming demons. I don't have time for this... He thought with a low growl as he retracted his chains so the daggers fell into his hoofs, he was surprised he hadn't had to use his new magic, but he feared that time would be here shortly. Frost felt his dagger clang against the swords of the demons, he pushed back giving him an opening, as well as showing he was in no condition to fight, the use of his magic the nights before still tired him, he had to get away from this fight. He looked up to see a thick line of brush, his eye glowed and he dissapeared.

((If you have played Dishonored, this power is similar to Blink.))

Grell shook his head "we have more important things to deal with like a demon heading for Canterlot I'll be fine I've handled worse" grell said as he limped around senia and kept heading for spawn he refused to stop he couldn't let spawn get to Canterlot

Astrid smiled "I'm fine where's spawn we need to keep going" Astrid said craning her neck trying to spot spawn she couldn't see him and she was getting worried if they lost spawn them he'd make it to Canterlot and then there would be no way to stop him because he would steal Luna's and celestias souls to gain even more power and he'd no doubt have discord helping him Astrid shuddered in fear

Spawn began patching up his wing the old fashioned way since he couldn't use his hell magic to heal it because the wound came from a holy weapon he growled "how could they have a holy weapon steel gave his to that mare and she has yet to pull it out so who has the holy blade that stabbed me how could they have gotten it" spawn thought aloud but quietly as to not get detected

The demons he hit disappeared and two more came in there place they went after grit with gusto

"Oh thank Celestia you're alright. I was so scared." Moon Beam said. She turned around, still upside down. "Hold on, I have to do something. Get ready to land on my back." she warned. She dropped, letting go of Astrid, then flipped over. The filly landed on her back, and she began flying towards where she had last seen Spawn.

"Hold on tight, Astrid." Moon Beam said, then began flying faster. Soon, she saw Spawn's aura, and flew towards it. 

"Got another plan? Or do you want me to think of one? Or should we just wing it?" she asked, flying slower as they neared Spawn. She didn't want to get too close too fast. 

"Grell!" Senia yelled. Suddenly, a wall of vines blocked Grell's way. "Astrid has a plan, and she is a smart little filly. Her and Moon Beam can take care of Spawn for now. In the mean time, let me heal you. After that, I'll help you get to Spawn, faster than you could get there with that broken leg of yours. I mean, even if you let me heal you, you wouldn't be able to get there as fast as I could." Senia said, flying up to Grell. More vine walls materialized around them, and Senia walked up to Grell.

"So let's make a deal. You let me heal you, and I get you to Spawn faster than you could say 'giant beast'." Senia smiled, then giggled quietly. "Do we have ourselves a deal, Grell?" 

Astrid nodded wen moonbeam said to hold on and smiled as she was dropped and caught she thought is was fun but she knew that had work to do she nodded again when moonbeam told her to hold on and when she was

Asked about having another plan "Yeah it's do it again he can't heal himself of wound made by a holy weapon and therefore every wound I make is there to stay" Astrid said "being me in close"

Grell sighed "fine you won heal me up" grell said he wasn't happy about this he would much rather keep going to him this was just a waste of time he had to get to spawn before spawn got to comaterloy and this was taking precious time "just pleas hurry spawn is very fast and very deadly I want to get to him Before Anypony else gets hurt and when your don't healing me go back to the house senia it's the only way to make sure your safe" grell said he definitely didn't want senia to get hurt that would be horrible and if he couldn't save her form danger then he shouldn't be trying to help ponies so he had to make sure she was safe

"Grell, I'm going to give you a little piece of advise," Senia said, and evil look forming on her face. "Don't tell me what to do." she said through gritted teeth as her eyes flashed red for a second. She then smiled brightly, then looked down at his leg.

She took it gently in her hooves as they began to glow light green. She passed one hoof over the wound a few times, the other hoof holding the leg up. Then, she carefully moved her hooves so that they were holding the sides of his leg. The began to emit a silvery glow now, and spirals of the same color were moving from her hooves around the wounded part of Grell's leg.

As the spirals moved around his leg, Senia blew onto the wound. A red mist came from her mouth, and when it came into contact with the wound, it started closing up his leg. 

"The silvery stuff was a bunch of nanos. And the red mist was pretty much the same, just a different kind. Less major." Senia explained after she finished blowing the nanos, and the silvery spirals and glow went away. She put his leg down, and looked up at him.

"You can walk fine, and the nanos will gradually heal your bone. Now, you have a small amount of nanos in you. They will heal you when you need them. You're welcome." Senia said a bit coldly, looking in the direction of Spawn. The vine walls went away, and she looked back at Grell.

"You might want to hold on to me." she said, then looked ahead again.

Moon Beam flew faster, getting closer and closer to Spawn. 

"Get ready.' she said, focusing on Spawn's aura.

Grell sighed "senia it's not safe if you die who will protect the everfree I'll let you in on a secret spawn loves the everfree that's why he won't hurt it it reminds him of himself" grell said as he stood "now please senia go someplace safe if not for you own sake them do it for mine" grell had been flexing the now healed leg the whole time it was stiff at first but was loosening quickly he didn't want senia to be near spawn it was simply to dangerous and he couldn't bear the thought of her getting hurt grell looked at her with pleading eyes

Astrid nodded and waited for them to get close enough for her to attack she had to wait for just te right moment so she could hit one of his weak spots and not get hit by his reaction she needed to be very carful

Spawn was sitting there he hand fixed up his wing and was waiting anticipating another attack form those annoying ponies He growled he was very annoyed and didn't have time to deal with them he held his staff as he stood up and began to walk to Canterlot

As she flew closer to Spawn, she remembered her own holy dagger, the one that Steel had given her. 

"Oh wait." she said, slowing to a stop. She began hovering, then took out the dagger. "Hey, do you think you could use two daggers at once?" she asked, looking back at Astrid. "If not, you could go and get him in better places that will hurt him more, and I'll get him in the more obvious places." she suggested.

Senia looked back at Grell again, a blank and cold expression on her face. She then turned herself around fully to face him.

"Look, Grell, my best friend is out there fighting that demon beast. I am not about to leave her out there alone, for the second time! So, do you want to to get to Spawn now, or not? Because if you keep trying to convince me to go back to the house, you are just wasting time! I am not going back to the house no matter what you say, Grell!" Senia yelled. She was breathing heavily with anger, glaring at Grell. She stopped, and pulled herself together.

"So, are we going?" she asked calmly, turning back around. "If we are, we have to go now. And if you don't come over here, I'm leaving without you." 

((I started to think that the magic from Frost's eye was op so I am just adding a backlash every time he uses it extensively XD)

Frost sat quietly in the bushes, waiting, seeing if the demons would come after him, his eye began to bleed slightly, Frost felt himself get tired. Buck...this is getting annoying, let's just get away from these things... he said as he started to crawl silently through the brush, quietly moving out from his bush cover. He would periodically look over his shoulder to make sure the demons hadnt seen him trying to get away. Frost stopped and his ears perked up when he heard noises that didn't sound like they would he normal in a place like this. He stood up and sprinted in the directions he stopped when he thought he could see something. "Spawn...and Astrid..." he said to himself, about to take a step when he stopped himself and turned his head, his eyes fell on the demon minions coming for him. "Buck..." he muttered under his breath. Turning quickly noticing two had taken place of the two he had recently offed

Grell sighed "fine but don't use your magic hell detect it within seconds I'll use my magic since it's the same type as his it'll go unnoticed by spawn" grell said "so you come over here"

Astrid took the dagger form moonbeam "of course I can work with two daggers steel is my daddy after all he's taught me a lot" Astrid said almost flabbergasted how could moonbeam even think steel wouldn't teach her how to fight like him it was in his blood and he knew that she needed to learn how to protect herself especially since they had to deal with spawn and he could kill anything "just get me close and high up around his head so I can hit more in my way down and be ready to catch me moonbeam" Astrid said

Inside steels head he was only aware of what was happing he couldn't do anything to stop spawn he was to weak and the armor had made him to strong as steel thought about the armor it caused spawn to remember it and he quickly put it on and it amplified his powers making him stronger and harder to hurt he was powerful

(edited)

Senia looked back at Grell, a blank expression on her face. Her eyes flashed red, and her eyes narrowed slightly.

"Remember, don't tell me what to do." she snapped, then suddenly, she disappeared. 

She appeared again not too far from Spawn, but far enough that she would be safe. She heard his foot steps, and followed the sound. As she walked, she thought about Grell. 

"I really can't believe this... He leaves all unexpectedly without any warning or good-bye, then says he doesn't want me hurt. Like he cares! Well, let's just see how he likes this side of me." Senia thought, looking back toward where Grell had been. Her ears laid back and she shook her head. She then jumped into the air and began flying. 

Once she was above the trees, she looked for Moon Beam. As soon as Senia found her, she began flying towards her slowly. She flipped over, flying upside down now. All she wanted to do for now was relax and fly. When she got the chance, she would go to Moon Beam with her plan.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry for ever doubting you, Astrid. And don't worry, I'll be ready." Moon Beam said as they quickly drew closer to Spawn. When he put on his armor, she just flew faster. Soon, they were right near his head. 

"Be careful, Astrid." she said, flying in a bit closer.

Edited by DashieHeart

Astrid smiled and jumped down and slashed at spawns open spots he howled in pain as Astrid kept falling down and slicking at him

Grell sighed "fine" grell said his fur turned ashy grey and kept going till it was black he opened his reveling that his irises had turned crimson and the rest of his eye had turned black and he teleported near senia but didn't have a chance to talk as he plummeted to the earth he pulled out his scythe and used it to catch a tree and swing right at spawn his scythe turning white reveling it's holy nature he swung at spawn and pieced the armor spawn howled again on pain the holy weapons where putting a strain on his magic as well as

His body he growled and swayed at grell knocking him back while using his tail to flick Astrid sending her at moonbeam he seen senia and shot a blast of fire at her growling " I told you to stay away from here and I'd leave the everfree alone but that want good enough for you" spawn said as fire began to drip from his claws like water

Frost sat quietly sat in the bushes, watching the demons then shifting his gaze back to Spawn and the others, and then back again. He thought for a moment as he locked his gaze on the demons flying around searching for their escaped target. Frost figured he might as well take care of the demons first before going to aid the others in their fight with Spawn, Frost counted out four demons in total the two with the swords and the two who had replaced the ones he had taken out earlier. He took a couple steps back before extending his arms so his chains reached out and grabbed two limbs allowing him to launch himself forward and head butt one demon in the throat, impaling him with his horn. He pulled his head back and flipped backwards and releasing his chains. Taking out the next demon with a swift kick to to the jaw, breaking it's neck. He turned himself around quickly whipping his chain around to slice the two swordsman demons in half. He sat still and huffed for a few moments before retracting his chains and looking over to the others, using his eye to dissapear and reappear beside the group, "So..Astrid and Moonbeam...whats the deal here?"

Moon Beam watched Astrid closely, making sure she was ready to catch her at any time. When Spawn flung Astrid at her, she was already preparing herself. The filly hit Moon Beam's chest with a thud, sending her back a foot or two. Moon Beam wrapped her arms around Astrid as soon as she had come into contact with her chest, and held tight.

Loosening her grip a little, Moon Beam looked down at Astrid. "Are you okay?" she asked, looking back up at Spawn. She saw a scythe in mid-air, which was emitting a very strong white light to her. She then began to descend into the trees, the lighted down, still holding Astrid.

Senia spun to the side, narrowly dodging the fire that was shot at her. When she stopped, she was upright again. She looked at Spawn, glaring intently.

"Thought I'd come back and play." she said blankly, flying over to where Moon Beam and Astrid were.

Moon Beam looked at Senia as she neared them, then turned to Frost. 

"Well, little Astrid here has her holy dagger, and mine. Holy weapons are really effective on Spawn, if you couldn't already tell. But she's been getting him while I stay back, ready to help out." she explained. "But, uh, help me out here. Who was holding that scythe? They don't seem to have an aura or anything, yet the scythe does so, I'm kind of lost." she said, looking over at Spawn again.

"Moon Beam, I have a plan. But we need a little time, so that I can explain and so that we can prepare for it. I mean, if you're up to the task." Senia said. Moon Beam looked at her, then down at Astrid.

"Okay, but in the meantime, we need someponies to take care of Spawn and keep him weak. Do you two think you can handle that? Well, plus the other pony with the scythe." Moon Beam said, looking from Astrid to Frost.

Astrid didn't even reply she just ran off after spawn teleporting up near his head and stabbing and slicing at him spawn was getting weaker and he knew it he smiled -even if they don't kill me they can get steel back his soul is mine- spawn thought with satisfaction he had completed the ritual and was in perfect form and so he would be fine he didn't even mind getting killed it would mean that he would just find a new host hopefully one with a weaker will then steels

Grell used his scythe to literally climb spawn and stab him spawn flicked him away grell hit a tree and got back up refusing to notice his injuries he ran at spawn again jumping up he stabbed spawn once again

As Astrid fell she teleported back to spawns head level and repeated the process

All the holy magic stabbing into spawn had left him weak and he fell with no strength left to fight bit he laughed knowing that no matter what they did he had won the day mad the war he had gotten to his perfect form and steel was his now

Frost looked over to Moonbeam then to Astrid before returning his gaze to Moonbeam once more as she explained exactly what was happening before him. Frost would nod every so often as he looked up to Spawn and scoffed, "Well I'm glad you guys caught up with him, I had to deal with six of his little minion demons or whatever the hell those things were." He explained maintaining his frown as he spoke. As Moonbeam proposed her idea and asked if they could handle it, Frost just gave a light smirk and nodded "Oh yeah Moon, I think I'm verrrry capable to handle it." He said right at the moment Astrid ran off after Spawn, Frost watched with a worried expression and called out after her, "Astrid! Wait don't-" he cut himself off as he watched Astrid go up against Steel. I guess I underestimated that little filly, Steel must have trained her well... he thought letting out a small chuckle as he continued to watch and then turned to Moonbeam "Should we...go help? I'm still not sure just how intense Spawns control is this time."

"Are you kidding me, Frost? That filly has determination, strength, and courage out the plot. She will be just fine." Moon Beam laughed, watching her go up against Spawn. "Besides, she has two holy daggers. Spawn's already significantly weaker." she said. Again, she saw the scythe, but no pony holding it. However, she turned away, not wanting to dawn on it too much.

Suddenly, she heard a loud thud, and turned to see Spawn on the ground. She heard his laugh, and gave him a confused look. 

"Whatever is wrong with him, it's pretty serious.." she said, looking over at Senia. "So, this little plan of yours. What's it about?" she asked.

"Well, it's actually kind of complicated..." Senia said, trailing off. She was looking at Spawn with the same confused expression Moon Beam had.

"Alright, but before you explain, I'd like to go check on Astrid." Moon Beam said, lifting into the air. Senia followed her lead and began flying, too. "Come on, Frost." she said as her and Senia flew towards Spawn. 

They lighted down gracefully in front of his face, both looking at him with a blank and cold expression. Moon Beam stared down at his face, watching his dark aura. This time, she didn't shudder at it. Instead, she got angry. Her eyes shot to look at the staff, then quickly back to Spawn without moving her head. 

"So, the almighty Spawn on the ground, bested by a little filly." Moon Beam said, keeping her cold expression.

"You did not make a good first impression." Senia said. giving a mocking smirk. She looked over at Grell. She gave a short, unamused laugh, then turned her focus back to the dragon lying on the ground in front of her.

"Astrid! Where are you?" Moon Beam called, looking around in all directions, searching for the filly's and the daggers' auras.

Astrid landed on spawn as he laughed again

Spawn laughed "I haven't been bested yet I've won this war" spawn said laughing "I've won this day I've finished it I'll be fine your only hope at stapling me is to end my life and hope I get a host with a string will like steels but if of course it'll have to be stronger to stop me" spawn laughed again holding his staff

Astrid looked at moonbeam "I'm here and I'm fine he was easy to beat with grells help" Astrid said

Grells walked over to senia "see you didn't need to come here now then all of you back up he's got steels soul trapped" grell said looking at spawn "you haven't won yet spawn you seem to have forgotten that I'm a death master and as such can deal with souls much like you can" grell hoped that senia would just listen instead of snapping otherwise he might snap back and he didn't want to do that it could get quit ugly especially since he is a death master and could command death itself

Astrid complied and stepped back about ten feet giving grell what she thought would be enough room

Moon Beam and Senia both looked a Grell, aggravation showing in their faces. 

"Didn't I tell you not to tell me what to do, Grell? You don't know everything, and you can't do everything. So stop acting like you're so much more powerful than everypony." Senia said, taking a step towards him. "I'll do whatever the hell I want, and I am absolutely not doing what you tell me to do!" she yelled, her cutie mark beginning to glow because of her anger. "Why don't you just go back to wherever the buck you went when you up and left earlier last night, and stay there! Because I don't want to see your revolting face! Ever!" Senia screamed, her cutie mark as bright as the sun. Then, she quickly lifted into the air, and flew off in the opposite direction of the house, a silver ribbon of light behind her. 

"Somepony got on her bad side." Moon Beam smirked, then walked over to Astrid, standing by her side. She then turned to Grell, waiting for him to do something. 

Senia kept flying, her cutie mark's glow growing in intensity by the second. Soon, her eyes and wings were glowing as well. However, she didn't seem to notice, or simply didn't care. She just wanted to fly faster and faster, and go anywhere that Grell wasn't.

Grells almost lost control "dread father take he.." Grell stopped himself "I have work to do"

Span had passed out by this point he examined the staff closely he could see steels soul trapped with in "just as I feared" grell said "I'll need the dread fathers help" grell sighed "maybe not" he grabbed the staff and began casting a spell on it he stabbed it into spawns stomach while still casting the spell grell horn was alight with power and steels soul traveled back into his body when grell removed the staff spawn turned back into steel grell patched up steels wounds "when he wakes up tell him the dread father will need a sacrifice from him" grell said them he began walking to his cabin which happened to be the same way senia had flown he didn't care though he had his reasons for leaving like he did and if she just wanted to hate him for it he didn't mind at all he was already hated by so many that he had literally made a list and he was heading home to add her to the list of ponies that hatted him

Frost observed what happened afterwards he had spoken to Moonbeam, Astrid is a lot stronger than I first thought, I may need to take that into account later on... he thought to himself as he watched Grell stab an object into Spawns stomach, causing Frost turn around and hold his mouth, he had never liked the act of stabbing, even though he did it constantly to the enemies he fought with he would always have more to attack or run away from, he never really had time to take in the sight of somepony being stabbed, he had taught himself to just push the thought aside, but this was different, he started to feel sick, his face turned a light shade of green. Oh Celestia! Don't throw up don't throw up, think happy thoughts! Happy thoughts! Puppies and kittens rainbows and flowers![i/] he mentally yelled at himself trying to get his nausea to subside, after a few moments it slowly went away and Frost shook his head. He stood back up and walked next to moonbeam, "Sorry about that, so...whats the deal here? is spawn more powerful than before?"