Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Can you say Crossover?

Nico

I've made my fair share of Pony art since I began watching the show a couple of months back, but undoubtedly my most popular works (according to deviantArt) are my Pony Crossovers.

FlutterDash was the first one I made, and was actually just a random idea in my head. I never planned to continue making these crossovers, but this picture alone gathered more views on my dA than all of my other works combined and I knew I was onto something.

SparkleJack is the most popular upload I've made to dA and probably my personal favorite. Though Twilight isn't even in my personal Top 3 ponies, I like the way this one turned out a lot.

Rarity Pie was actually the second crossover I made, and the image you see here is the second one of this crossover I designed. The original idea was just Rarity's normal appearance, but acting like Pinkie Pie (she was dancing a la Pinkie in 'Party of One'), but it seemed a bit too subtle of a cross.

RainbowShy was actually the answer to FlutterDash, and I only made her due to popular demand (the lineup was originally going to stop after SparkleJack, as all 6 ponies had been accounted for at that point). I like the way she turned out, though I had to put 'roots' for the back of her mane's colors to make them work out right with the entire mane.

Pinkity is my least favorite of all of these. Not because of the crossover idea, but because of the way it looks. It just doesn't have the same quality as the other ones. :/

As for AppleSpark (the only crossover unaccounted for that matches another), I'm not done with her yet, but expect her to be finished not too long from now.

Let me know what you think of all of these, please. I love to hear feedback, both positive and (productively) negative.

post-366-0-88144000-1319776774_thumb.png

post-366-0-46527900-1319776801_thumb.png

post-366-0-56349800-1319776890_thumb.png

post-366-0-57537200-1319776909_thumb.png

post-366-0-84556400-1319776926_thumb.png

• Brohoof 4

Great job! It seems people like crossover stuff. I've been doing liar ponies (with Applejacks lying expression, which I never intended to keep doing either) and they seem to be quite popular, especially Twilight. Anyway, I like these a lot, especially Flutterdash and her expression.

Edited by Apple Bloom

Twilight, get that hat off your head. It just isn't natural.

She likes the hat, though! Can't you tell by her nervous expression how much she loves it?

Great job! It seems people like crossover stuff. I've been doing liar ponies (with Applejacks lying expression, which I never intended to keep doing either) and they seem to be quite popular, especially Twilight. Anyway, I like these a lot, especially Flutterdash and her expression.

Well, glad to know you like them, especially Flutterdash. ^^ I've probably seen your Liar ponies on dA if you've posted them there (if not, I've seen someone else's O.o).

You're the one who made these! I've seen these on dA. Awesome stuff. It kinda inspired me to make flip-flopped cutie marks such as post-124-0-83434800-1319778310_thumb.png post-124-0-80450200-1319778320_thumb.png

Yep. On deviantArt I'm known as demonbarber92. Back when I made my account on that site I wasn't so inspired to make a name that I wouldn't dislike later down the line in my life. XD

And nifty cutie marks. I never would have thought about doing that.

She likes the hat, though! Can't you tell by her nervous expression how much she loves it?

Oh lordy.

"Twilight, why are you... is that... Applejack's hat...?"

Good stuff, by the way. :lol:

Yep. On deviantArt I'm known as demonbarber92. Back when I made my account on that site I wasn't so inspired to make a name that I wouldn't dislike later down the line in my life. XD

And nifty cutie marks. I never would have thought about doing that.

Feel free to take it for your use. Although the only ones we agreed upon were Fluttershy + Rainbow Dash lol. Here's Rainbowshy post-124-0-44212900-1319779365_thumb.png

Ok, after seeing your DeviantArt profile I realized I got Flutterdash and RainbowShy confused. What I meant to say is that I like RainbowShy and her expression. Also, there's another person doing lying ponies. (he says he was inspired by mine, go figure.) Mine are the full body versions.

Oh lordy. "Twilight, why are you... is that... Applejack's hat...?" Good stuff, by the way. :lol:

"Heh... No, this isn't Applejack's hat. It's, uh... a gift! From Spike!"

And thank you! Glad to know you like it. ^^

Feel free to take it for your use. Although the only ones we agreed upon were Fluttershy + Rainbow Dash lol. Here's Rainbowshy post-124-0-44212900-1319779365_thumb.png

Well, I appreciate the offer, but as of this moment I don't have anything planned to use them for. However, should I get an idea to use one with, I'll gladly take you up on that. Also, that RainbowShy one looks pretty cool.

Ok, after seeing your DeviantArt profile I realized I got Flutterdash and RainbowShy confused. What I meant to say is that I like RainbowShy and her expression. Also, there's another person doing lying ponies. (he says he was inspired by mine, go figure.) Mine are the full body versions.

Ah, okay then. Well, lots of people like RainbowShy's expression, what with all of the attitude it exhumes. And an easier way for me to know if I'm looking at your work or not would be for me to know your deviant name, really.

And thank you! Glad to know you like it. ^^

Definitely, and speaking of which, they work really well in your signature. Nicely done.

Ah, okay then. Well, lots of people like RainbowShy's expression, what with all of the attitude it exhumes. And an easier way for me to know if I'm looking at your work or not would be for me to know your deviant name, really.

It's in my profile, elviswjr. I've just started making vectors so I don't have many atm.

Definitely, and speaking of which, they work really well in your signature. Nicely done.

Well, thank you again!

It's in my profile, elviswjr. I've just started making vectors so I don't have many atm.

Vectoring is a lot of fun, and once you get the hang of it you can make them pretty quickly. I'll drop by your deviantArt page sometime soon and check out your work.