Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You found your favorite pony wearing you clothes. Reaction?

Rethajni

ONCE AGAIN, humans and ponies are interacting each other for long time, one day, you enter your room and found your favorite pony wearing your t-shirt or socks or whatever  you like the most ;) and she/he says

I love your clothes so much!(by any reason you feel its reasonable)

1 what is your reaction when you see her/him

2 what is your reaction when she/he says how much she/he loves your clothes

3 In case she/he feels so embarrased and want to leave, what do you tell her/him

(oh! and by the way, the clothes fit perfectly because your pony have the same size)

Edited by Balareth

To see scootaloo in some of my clothes i would be shocked then i would laugh poor Scootaloo my clothes are way too big for you. See she would probably be aftet one of my concert shirts and love that so thats understandable. She would be embarressed but I would be like dont worry I'll get you one you can wear somehow

I think I would give the biggest "awwww" I've ever done if I saw Derpy wearing my clothing. My clothes obviously wouldn't fit her properly and I think the adorable levels would be incredibly high. I would probably let her keep it as well if she really liked it that much as I have numerous of the same sort of "setup" if you will.

If she felt embarrassed, I would try to lift her spirits a bit and offer to bake some delicious oatmeal muffins with her. I think that would cheer her up in a jiffy.

Edited by Celtore

"...Fluttershy, why are you dressed in Mens' underwear and a wife-beater?"

"Oh, hi, Big Mac. Hey, so you're not wearing anything right now. Wait, but that means - AGH, SHIT" *run*

i'd be pleasantly surprised to find fluttershy in my room (i'm using my home, rather than my dorm, for this). i would quietly tell her that my parents wouldn't really approve of this, but that i am perfectly fine. she probably wouldn't feel good about my parents not liking her, but i would gently tell her that as long as we're quiet, they won't notice. i'd then try to strike up a simple conversation, asking about how things are in ponyville and such.

This thread appears to be a forum game, or something spammy of the sort. Thus, it has been sentenced to the Forum Games section of Cloudsdale Colosseum. <br /><br />This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

• 2 months later...

I wouldn't get past Part 1

Soo... I would probably get a nosebleed and fall unconcious...

tumblr_m643k60dxC1qi46o7o2_1280.jpg

Yeah I would lie there just like that...

Oh god if I saw Derpy in my room wearing socks i would be best friends with him instantly

Oh god if I saw Derpy in my room wearing socks i would be best friends with him instantly

him

sad_pinkamena_by_azure_vortex-d4xb6us.pn

Sorry, I just had to xD

Edited by ~Sadistic Lunatic~

First of all I would be completely stunned.

If Dash thought my clothes were cool enough for her to wear, I would be flattered.

And finally, I would never wash them again ask her to stay and hang out so I could see more of her awesomeness in her stunts.

First off,I would be shocked/happy that Doctor hooves is in my room(alsoIwouldhopehedosen'tmindIhave1Dandangerybirdpostersinmyroom).Then I would be really confused 'cause I usually wear hoodies and sweatpants,and he goes around in like,ties and stuff like that,but I would just hit the ceiling if he love them.Last,I would say he looks nice and ask him if he would like to stay and chat. :squee: