Ask Twilight Sparkle.

Twi Rubix

Hey Twilight. I know your present's a long wait, considering I have a lot of things to do, I thought of a name (first was AppleCharger, which is a mixture between Applejack and Charger) known as Twilight Skyline, a mixture between you and the machine's name. Whaddya think of the idea, Twilight?

Twilight, you said you wanted to learn more about interdimensional technology. I just heard from Princess Luna that I am allowed to move from Earth to Equestria. I hope someday somepony can open a portal to Equestria for real so that I can finally meet you in person.

~Josh

• Brohoof 1

I know you're probably mad at me Twi, but I need help, I think your third book might be in a different dimension, and I also need to get to Virtual World for AJ so I need you to look up interdimensional teleportation

Hey Twilight. I know your present's a long wait, considering I have a lot of things to do, I thought of a name (first was AppleCharger, which is a mixture between Applejack and Charger) known as Twilight Skyline, a mixture between you and the machine's name. Whaddya think of the idea, Twilight?

Sounds great! Keep working, and don't stress yourself like I did. ^_^

Twilight, you said you wanted to learn more about interdimensional technology. I just heard from Princess Luna that I am allowed to move from Earth to Equestria. I hope someday somepony can open a portal to Equestria for real so that I can finally meet you in person.

~Josh

Amazing! I knew new technology was inbound for Equestria!

I know you're probably mad at me Twi, but I need help, I think your third book might be in a different dimension, and I also need to get to Virtual World for AJ so I need you to look up interdimensional teleportation

How did you...? Never mind. Princess Luna has interdimensional travel as to what Josh said.
  • Brohoof 1

Howdy, Twilight! So whaddya think of all these inter-dimensional-whazzits goin' on? Ah can't wrap my brain around em...

Oh, and, err...It looks ta me like Apple Bloom turned one of your books inta paper-mache...

OK, I'll have to use that as a reference when speaking to Celestia and Luna about this...

nvm, references arn't important, I just need to try to remember you said that

Howdy, Twilight! So whaddya think of all these inter-dimensional-whazzits goin' on? Ah can't wrap my brain around em...

Oh, and, err...It looks ta me like Apple Bloom turned one of your books inta paper-mache...

It surpasses anything I have studied, Applejack. I am eager to learn abou-- Wait... Apple Bloom did what!? Oh no...

post-514-0-14708200-1333850077_thumb.jpg

Okay... where did you get the portal to start with?
  • Brohoof 1

It surpasses anything I have studied, Applejack. I am eager to learn abou-- Wait... Apple Bloom did what!? Oh no...

Okay... where did you get the portal to start with?

So you don't know a lot about interdimensional teleportation? That complicates things...even more :huh:

Oh well, I still have Celestia and Luna to help with this

(edited)

post-514-0-93491400-1333858313_thumb.jpg

interesting! let me try! *thinks portal blue* *blue portal appears* wow!

Umm... No, cant say I do.

twilight do you really want to know who i am and where i am from? Edited by twider

(edited)

okay! if you really want to know i am from another dimension! im also that dimensions element of loyalty!

we have a lot of evils in my dimension!

Edited by twider

Hey, Twi! I got all 3 books ! I was right about the one in my room, the one I thought I had at school had fallen behind the living room couch, and Derpy delievered the third, do you have any rules about when I need to return the books? I'm still reading the first

we know we should wait untill you answer our first question but we need your help on this one.

we exedently offended your friend applejack, any good way to make it up to her?

(edited)

I think like most librarians, she has a certain time frame for when they should be returned.

I know, that's what I was trying yto ask, but I don't know if libraries work the same in Equestria, so I couldn't just ask "When are they due?"

So, allow me to rephrase that; "Twi, if I have to return them, what time are these books due?"

Edited by XxDerpDerpyxX (Zom)

(edited)

okay! if you really want to know i am from another dimension! im also that dimensions element of loyalty!

we have a lot of evils in my dimension!

Wow, another time traveler! All this talk of dimensions is really starting to heat up!

ninja's... or pirates?...

Ninjas. They are smart, and sneaky!

Twilight, if you are you, how are you a Pheonix?

Oh silly, thats just the badge the Princess gave me. I don't know why... but I got it.

So, Twilight, if I want to live in Equestria, I'm probably not going to have a home or the bits to buy one. So where could I stay until I do?

Umm, we do have this hotel in Ponyville. You can stay there!

Hey, Twi! I got all 3 books ! I was right about the one in my room, the one I thought I had at school had fallen behind the living room couch, and Derpy delievered the third, do you have any rules about when I need to return the books? I'm still reading the first

Return them whenever you like. Just... don't destroy them.

we know we should wait untill you answer our first question but we need your help on this one.

we exedently offended your friend applejack, any good way to make it up to her?

You offended her? Well, just apologize to her. I'm sure she'll forgive you. Edited by Twi Rubix
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

We didn't see him in MMMystery On The Friendship Express and there haven't been questions about him since before the interdimensional stuff started, so how's Spike doing? And of course having asked about Spike, how are you fairing with it all?

Edited by XxDerpDerpyxX (Zom)

greetins twilight.

we have read some of this fanfiction about us and...

all we can say is

post-1283-0-54825400-1333953333.jpeg

we would never do such things.

is there a way to stop these so called humans from spreading lies about us?

• Brohoof 1