Ask Twilight Sparkle.

Twi Rubix

Does it involve you killing somepony?

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

What?

You thretened to murder that time with Tia.

I've had enough with dimensional traveling for a while, but I will be sure to visit you someday.

Well, I'm not too sure about the possibility. I might be a foal sitter in my spare time, though. It sounds pretty fun.

Congrats! Glad I could help.

I'm not sure. Zecora would be the first pony to ask that since she knows all about that kind of stuff. Sorry I can't help you there.

I've read Cupcakes and My Little Dashie. Humans sure have a strange way of portraying us, I gotta say. Dashie was good, but Cupcakes... just let that be erased from my memory...

Thank you Twilight. I will wait until that day arrives. Then maybe you could show me around Equestria.

~Josh

I've had enough with dimensional traveling for a while, but I will be sure to visit you someday.

Well, I'm not too sure about the possibility. I might be a foal sitter in my spare time, though. It sounds pretty fun.

Congrats! Glad I could help.

I'm not sure. Zecora would be the first pony to ask that since she knows all about that kind of stuff. Sorry I can't help you there.

I've read Cupcakes and My Little Dashie. Humans sure have a strange way of portraying us, I gotta say. Dashie was good, but Cupcakes... just let that be erased from my memory...

*roleplaying off* Nopony has an ask thread for Zecora and I don't know her well enough to make my own, can you think of something you could do to help with that?

*roleplaying on* Well, that sucks, guess I'll be seeing Zecora a lot more often, although I guess it isn't all bad, I don't think everypony has completely warmed up to her yet and I'll become much more of a friend, even so, are you sure there's nothing you can do?

Do you um...think you'll ever get married some day? *looks away, blushing*

Yes, some day. ...Why are you looking like that?

*roleplaying off* Nopony has an ask thread for Zecora and I don't know her well enough to make my own, can you think of something you could do to help with that?

*roleplaying on* Well, that sucks, guess I'll be seeing Zecora a lot more often, although I guess it isn't all bad, I don't think everypony has completely warmed up to her yet and I'll become much more of a friend, even so, are you sure there's nothing you can do?

(There was a Zecora thread one time, but its now off screen.)

Im sorry, not at the moment. Im not too keen on this stuff. I wish I was more help.

• Brohoof 1

*Looks at Crystal*

*Looks at Twilight*

...heh...

You see where this is going, don't you...

N-n-no reason. Are you seeing anyone? *plays with my hair*

No, not at the moment. Well, this is awkward...
  • Brohoof 1

What sort of books do you read for recreation? I'm rather fond of 'Lord of the Reigns' myself, although I also enjoy a good 'Daring Do' when I'm in the mood for something light.

Hey

You've never told me your brother is the leader of the guards. That's pretty cool :)

How was the wedding? I've heard Spike planned the Bachelor party ^_^

Edited by Wildcard

You there!

Would you like to try some fine imported Super Speedy Cider Squeezy brand cider flavored CIDER?!

Sorry, After a run in with the Flim Flam Brothers, I don't trust anypony but Applejack.

What sort of books do you read for recreation? I'm rather fond of 'Lord of the Reigns' myself, although I also enjoy a good 'Daring Do' when I'm in the mood for something light.

*Shrug* Too many books to keep track of...

twilight,

we heard thou had experience with dealing with this subject.

this subject wont stop crying. has thou any tips for us?

post-1283-0-07699800-1335428540_thumb.jpg

Oh, Trixie... Well, just keep going at it, and convince her that she is a... "star". If your not making any progress, come back to me.

What do you think of this fan art I found of you?

post-2458-0-77228900-1335462858_thumb.jpg

Wow, thats really good! But of course, i wouldn't be carrying guns... minor mistake.

if i were to challeng you to a simple magic competition, would you accept

Well, I hate showing off, but if its just a friendly competition, then yes.

Hey

You've never told me your brother is the leader of the guards. That's pretty cool :)

How was the wedding? I've heard Spike planned the Bachelor party ^_^

The wedding was good and bad for many reasons... And Spike doesn't know what a bachelor party is, but I think hes a little too young for that anyways!
  • Brohoof 1

I've only heard that the guard recrutation has been delayed for two weeks because all guards where busy securing Canterlot...

Yeah, though he seems to be quite mature and teenager-ish from time to time. How old is he anyways?

*sighs*

greetings twilight. still on the trixie matter. our sister had an idea how to calm her down.

it worked.... for a wile... after that it only made it much much worse.

any ideas how we could calm her down now?

post-1283-0-99954700-1335511626.jpg

*Looks at Crystal*

*Looks at Twilight*

...heh...

You see where this is going, don't you...

No, not at the moment. Well, this is awkward...

*panics* It-It's not what you think! I'm just being friendly. *wraps one arm around you and strokes your hair* I bet all the colts are super friendly to a beautiful mare like you, huh?

*panics* It-It's not what you think! I'm just being friendly. *wraps one arm around you and strokes your hair* I bet all the colts are super friendly to a beautiful mare like you, huh?

For the last time, I'm not planning to do anything!

Read it carefully, and tell me that isn't creepy.