Ask Twilight Sparkle.

Twi Rubix

Hi there, Ms. Sparkle. I am JesstroidPrime, although I prefered to be refered to by my actual name, Jesse.

Anyway, remember when you got so mad at Pinkie Pie after escaping the big hydra that your coat turned white, your eyes turned red, and your mane turned into flame? Is that a special transformation?

(edited)

Hmmmm I wonder? *throws a book out a window*

How do you like that? *laughs evilly*

http-~~-//youtu.be/VCP_49ZDA6s

Starbolt grabs the book in mid air and gives it back to Twilight.

"Here you go Twilight, and thanks for the teleportation lesson."

*Sigh* ...Thank you.

Hi there, Ms. Sparkle. I am JesstroidPrime, although I prefered to be refered to by my actual name, Jesse.

Anyway, remember when you got so mad at Pinkie Pie after escaping the big hydra that your coat turned white, your eyes turned red, and your mane turned into flame? Is that a special transformation?

I don't really know... Maybe unicorns have this kinda thing when they get really angry? Edited by Twi Rubix
  • Brohoof 1

*Laughs nervously* just trying to test your magical power is all. Just to see if your magic is strong enough to do a spell like the one you used on Trixie.

I don't really know... Maybe unicorns have this kinda thing when they get really angry?

Hmm. You got like that when you were very angry. I recall hearing about you diplaying powerful making just as a filly during your magic test. Celestia even said that it was the biggest display of raw magic she had ever seen in 1000 years.

...Could it be?

Hmm. You got like that when you were very angry. I recall hearing about you diplaying powerful making just as a filly during your magic test. Celestia even said that it was the biggest display of raw magic she had ever seen in 1000 years.

...Could it be?

More or less, that was true. That whole thing was an accident on my part though.
  • Brohoof 1

More or less, that was true. That whole thing was an accident on my part though.

Hmm....I don't think so. You showing that much power and becoming Celestia's personal apprentice? IMO, stuff like that is no accident. ;)

Any, I hear you are quite the scholar. I am very good at school, top of most of my classes. If you ever want, sometimes we can have little study sessions. Sound good?

(edited)

Hmm....I don't think so. You showing that much power and becoming Celestia's personal apprentice? IMO, stuff like that is no accident. ;)

Any, I hear you are quite the scholar. I am very good at school, top of most of my classes. If you ever want, sometimes we can have little study sessions. Sound good?

*Gasp* You... actually want to study with me? Nopony has ever wanted to do that! Of course! Edited by Twi Rubix
  • Brohoof 1

So what would you say about showing me a bit of your magic to me just to see if it is that strong?

Well, I'm sorta studying now, so I can't perform at the moment. But there was this one time I did this really big spell to put an ursa minor to sleep, and even lifted him! Hows that for strong?
  • Brohoof 1

Well, I'm sorta studying now, so I can't perform at the moment. But there was this one time I did this really big spell to put an ursa minor to sleep, and even lifted him! Hows that for strong?

Very strong I say.

(edited)

Twilight...will you smile for me? Please?

Why does everypony ask that? Okay...

post-625-0-36085000-1343508892.jpg

Ha ha! Just kidding, okay, here...

post-625-0-71866200-1343508959.jpg

Did you... miss me?

Oh, it's you, Chilly... what is it now?

*destroys library, tearing pages out of books and puts mud everywhere* let's see how you like that Twilight?

*Uses spell to fix everything*

Try harder next time!

Edited by Twi Rubix
  • Brohoof 1

Ok i will here's something you CAN'T fix! *finds a bunch of lit torches and lights the whole library on fire then goes outside with some more torches to go and light the rest of ponyville*

Ok I'm done lighting Ponyville up on fire! Now I know you can't fix that! But do you want to see if you can?