Ask Twilight Sparkle.

Twi Rubix

Uhm...Twilight, I cleaned up the library a bit and found a sneaking suit and an eyepatch... :blink:

about that. when i found a secret temple i also found a tunnel going all the way to your basement

with training rooms and rooms with equipment like guns,

rifles, suits, and vehicles!! whats going on twilight

*ZZZ...Zzzzzzzz...*HUH, what?

Ah, I totally forgot these questions! Better answer back fast!

about that. when i found a secret temple i also found a tunnel going all the way to your basement

with training rooms and rooms with equipment like guns,

rifles, suits, and vehicles!! whats going on twilight

I.. I... NO MORE QUESTIONS ABOUT THAT! .....Im so sorry...

Wow, never thought you like to dress up like this, should that resemble Big Boss from "Metal Gear Pony"? ^_^

We should totally go to a costume-party if Pinkie makes one! :)

Yeah, totally... sure. (Wow, not a bad idea!)

Twilight, I'm just wondering, but have you heard some rumors about Princess Celestia?

If it isn't Trollestia or... ugh, Molestia... then no.

Does Princess always do this to Luna? I found them. Posted Image

AH! Where did you find that picture!? Its her private stuff!

post-786-0-09850800-1327275488.png

Has she ever given the wrong mail to you before?

Yeah, sometimes. But its alright, I don't get angry at her.

What is your all time favorite spell?

The spell where I reshelved all my books was pretty nice!
  • Brohoof 1

Hey Twilight...I told the Princess that I was planning a party in my house in Ponyville this weekend and invited her to that party as my date. One problem...I don't have a house in Ponyville yet. I was wondering if I could borrow your place for that night or if not, you could help me find an empty house in Ponyville that is for sale. I would greatly appreciate it.

y9Jyg.gif

It's party time, ponies! Let's do this Pinkie Pie Style!

Hey Twilight...I told the Princess that I was planning a party in my house in Ponyville this weekend and invited her to that party as my date. One problem...I don't have a house in Ponyville yet. I was wondering if I could borrow your place for that night or if not, you could help me find an empty house in Ponyville that is for sale. I would greatly appreciate it.

My library was used for a party before... so why not? And CELESTIA is your date? Thats amazing!
  • Brohoof 1

Thanks Twi, and she's not my date yet. I just asked her to be my date in the Ask Celestia Thread right before I asked if I could use your place. So far I've also asked Pinkie to come MC and AJ to cater the food. I'm just waiting for some answers. Thanks again for letting me use your place Twi! You won't regret it! This party is going to be epic!

y9Jyg.gif

Hello, Twilight Sparkle! Even though I don't read books, I'm a rookie artist designer like Rarity, even though she is a fashion designer, is it ok if I could send you an awesome gift? It usually takes long due to multi-tasking, but I can give it a shot if you like! :D

Thanks Twi, and she's not my date yet. I just asked her to be my date in the Ask Celestia Thread right before I asked if I could use your place. So far I've also asked Pinkie to come MC and AJ to cater the food. I'm just waiting for some answers. Thanks again for letting me use your place Twi! You won't regret it! This party is going to be epic!

Oh, its no problem. Want me to ask Vinyl Scratch to be a DJ? And I really should try with the parties more often. I came here to make friends, didn't I?

Hello, Twilight Sparkle! Even though I don't read books, I'm a rookie artist designer like Rarity, even though she is a fashion designer, is it ok if I could send you an awesome gift? It usually takes long due to multi-tasking, but I can give it a shot if you like! :D

Sure thing! I would love a gift! Im sure Rarity wont mind if you ask her to take some lessons. She is kinda... edgy with her stuff though.

What is a good question not to ask?

........Hmm...
  • Brohoof 1

Oh, its no problem. Want me to ask Vinyl Scratch to be a DJ? And I really should try with the parties more often. I came here to make friends, didn't I?

If you would ask Vinyl, that would be great Twi! That would have been the one thing this party would have been missing...hoof pumping beats!

y9Jyg.gif

Um, hey Twilight... I was just wondering if you could, well... Try that spell that lets you temporarily have wings again...? I... Kind of want to know how it feels to fly in the sky...

Okay! I'll try to squeeze you in at 3:00... Sure am gonna have a headache from doing that spell again...

Could you cast a spell that makes a muffin x100 bigger?

Hmm, I think so. Lets do it outside, though.

If you would ask Vinyl, that would be great Twi! That would have been the one thing this party would have been missing...hoof pumping beats!

Great! I'll tell her right away!

*Knock Knock* Vinyl! You in there?

Huh? Oh hey, its you, Twilight! From the Gala!

Yeah, thats me. Umm... do you think you can DJ tonight at my library? Its for somepony I know...

Gee, I dunno, Twi. Im pretty busy... but your my friend, so how about I move this other party.... here! Alright, lets party!

Great! Thanks, Vinyl! See you tonight!

...She said yes.

• Brohoof 1

Okay! I'll try to squeeze you in at 3:00... Sure am gonna have a headache from doing that spell again...

Hmm, I think so. Lets do it outside, though.

Great! I'll tell her right away!

*Knock Knock* Vinyl! You in there?

Huh? Oh hey, its you, Twilight! From the Gala!

Yeah, thats me. Umm... do you think you can DJ tonight at my library? Its for somepony I know...

Gee, I dunno, Twi. Im pretty busy... but your my friend, so how about I move this other party.... here! Alright, lets party!

Great! Thanks, Vinyl! See you tonight!

...She said yes.

Awesome! I can't wait for this party! Now I just need to hear back from the Princess and I'm all set! Thanks again, Twi!

y9Jyg.gif