Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Twilight Sparkle.

Twi Rubix

Maybe we should invite Derpy over when we do it, after all she really likes muffins!

Sure thing. And... why do you want a really big muffin anyways? A little odd, isn't it?

Would you trust Derpy with your life?

Um... Uh.... ...N-no I think I wouldn't. But dont take it the wrong way!
  • Brohoof 1

*Hides behind bookshelf*

*speaks in softer and higher voice*

Uhm...Hi Twilight...

DONT LOOK!

...err...uhm something has happened. I went for a walk into the Everfree forest and chilled in a field of some blue-ish flowers. Then I returned here and when I looked in the mirror *sigh*

*stops hiding*

I'd turned into a mare...

Ugh, that's so embarrasing! http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png Can you help me...please?

hey twilight.

you really need to learn how to play call of pony.

That game? I've heard stuff about that. but it doesn't look like something I would enjoy.

*Hides behind bookshelf*

*speaks in softer and higher voice*

Uhm...Hi Twilight...

DONT LOOK!

...err...uhm something has happened. I went for a walk into the Everfree forest and chilled in a field of some blue-ish flowers. Then I returned here and when I looked in the mirror *sigh*

*stops hiding*

I'd turned into a mare...

Ugh, that's so embarrasing! http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png Can you help me...please?

Oh, you poor thing! You touched the poison joke! Lets go. My friend Zecora lives in the Everfree forest. She can patch you up there.
  • Brohoof 1

Ok then, let's go to Zecora!

*Sigh* Thank god I don't have to stay like this forever...I mean it's kinda funny too be a girl, but for me it feels kinda awkward and unnatural ^_^

So you ran into that flower too. Did you turn into a colt?

Your not a Call of Pony player? I guess you'd enjoy strategy games. Well I have one that is called Griffon2:Total War and it's great. You have to become the leader of Griffon country and you must think and plan a lot to fulfill your task. It's turn-based so you don't need to hurry. I can borrow it to you if you want ;)

Edited by Wildcard

*returns to the library* Um, am... Am I late, Twilight? According to the clock I looked at last, it was 3:30... And um... Yeah... But on the subject of games... Do you sometimes play board games?

I have a few questions that may be fairly difficult (refer to Ask Paranoid Twilight Sparkle if you're not sure)

How was magic kindergarten?

Why did it bother you so much? (I'm actually really curious about this, I never fully understood)

Has Princess Molestia ever shown herself around you

Why can Spike not remember much from his past

Why do I have so many questions (not serious about this one, it is I just normally avoid ask games due to fear of not having good enough questions)

Do you think you can name everything you have learned about friendship, and if so, what are (ALL) of them

Ok then, let's go to Zecora!

*Sigh* Thank god I don't have to stay like this forever...I mean it's kinda funny too be a girl, but for me it feels kinda awkward and unnatural ^_^

So you ran into that flower too. Did you turn into a colt?

Your not a Call of Pony player? I guess you'd enjoy strategy games. Well I have one that is called Griffon2:Total War and it's great. You have to become the leader of Griffon country and you must think and plan a lot to fulfill your task. It's turn-based so you don't need to hurry. I can borrow it to you if you want ;)

Um, n-no. I didn't turn into a colt. My horn was cursed so it couldn't do magic. ANd sure, I'll try that game. It looks fun!

*returns to the library* Um, am... Am I late, Twilight? According to the clock I looked at last, it was 3:30... And um... Yeah... But on the subject of games... Do you sometimes play board games?

Late? Oh, no. Your not late. And yes, I love board games. They are my favorite kind!

Oh! Even though I have not read books for several years, I did read one which is based on science fiction. Ever read it before, Twilight?

Which one is it?

Opinion?
Nice beat there. I like it!

I have a few questions that may be fairly difficult (refer to Ask Paranoid Twilight Sparkle if you're not sure) How was magic kindergarten? Why did it bother you so much? (I'm actually really curious about this, I never fully understood) Has Princess Molestia ever shown herself around you Why can Spike not remember much from his past Why do I have so many questions (not serious about this one, it is I just normally avoid ask games due to fear of not having good enough questions) Do you think you can name everything you have learned about friendship, and if so, what are (ALL) of them

1: It was just... not fun to go to...

2: All the kids thought I was nerdy for studying up so much on magic, and I also couldn't perform it either, so I got made fun of...

3: No.

4: Spike is only a baby dragon, so I guess he doesn't remember much when he was very young.

5: You want me to list EVERYTHING I've learned? Okay, but its gonna take a while... *Deep inhale*

do you have a very special somepony? :wub:

Nope. Not at all!
  • Brohoof 1

You do, huh? Well, what board game do you enjoy playing the most?

I personally like playing Ponyopoly. Its strategic. You need to decide whether to buy a house, trade with the other players... You just gotta use your brain!
  • Brohoof 1

Hahah, I think I played that one before... If you ever play that in the future, do you mind inviting me over?

Oh, of course! Next time Rainbow Dash comes to play her favorite board game with others, I'll be sure to invite you to play with us, and we can play Ponyopoly
  • Brohoof 1

How are you doing? (sorry about those other questions, also sorry for not having a better question)

Im going great. And your questions were fine! Nothing was wrong with them.
  • Brohoof 1