Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Apple      Bloom

My Ponysona Gamma Ray.

Biography

Name: Gamma Ray

Species: Bat Pony

Job: Astronomer

Dislike: hot temperatures, wearing clothes, discrimination

His CM is a quasar and this shows his interest for astronomy. His name is also a term from the astronomy and comes from gamma-ray burst

sig-4035441.sig-4035441.new_ponysona_gam

Picture is created by myself. 

Edited by IronM17
  • Brohoof 3

Name:Tesla Rae

Type: Earth Pony

Sexuality: bisexual

Apperence: Plum colored mane the is worn in a high pony tail and a really long plum tail that curls up at the end coz if it doesn't it would drag along the floor, she has a light purple hue to her coat

Cutie Mark: Two maroon cogs

Hobbies: design engineering(also her job and special talent and playing bass guitar, she also like to do steam punk cosplay

Likes: nutella , animals , rock music, drawing, daydreaming

Dislikes: moths, trolls, vanity, breaches of eticette

Additional Details: she has a partner that works in IT, she has three life goals 1, to complete her PhD in design engineering 2. to have a 3 foals and 3, when she retires to teach engineering at a university level

she also has a tattoo on her front left ankle, has dyslexia but doesn't let it stop her.

sig-4041725.IMG_20150814_220144.jpg

Edited by Miss Tesla Rae

Name: MAITANZA

Type: Earth Pony

Cutie Mark: Maple leaf

Hobbies/Interests: Learning new languages, listening to music and finding new friends

Ok I have to ask, whats the story behind your cutie mark?

Name:Avalon
Species:Unicorn

Personality:Childish ,Quirky , silly and humorous.
Hobby(s):Recording youtube videos and painting pictures for deviantart.
Appearance:
avalon__another_oc_by_xxrainboomxx-d96lu
Likes: Tacos, Youtube, Fanart, Cosplay, FNAF and Deviantart.
Dislikes: Internet Trolls and "Mary Sues"
Fears: Creepypasta.
Sexuality:Straight

Name:Alex

Species:Unicorn

Personality:Creepy.

Hobby(s): She also makes videos on youtube and art on deviantart.

Appearance:

alex__another_pony_oc__by_xxrainboomxx-d

Likes:Creepypasta,FNAF and watching youtubers play horror games and laughing at them as they scream like little girls.

Dislikes:Anything that's girly.

Sexuality:Straight

Additional Info: they seem like polar opposites right? they are sisters.

Edited by XskyxchildX

I finally came up with a better OC.

Name: Bjorn

Species: Elf (Either Norse Mythology or Tolkien Mythology)

Cutie Mark: ...

Dislikes: Dragons (while they're still alive), and annoying ponies.

Sexuality: Asexual

Hobbies: Sword Fighting, hunting.

I cannot get a picture up at the moment. Trying to get an elf to fit into the show isn't too easy.

The ever talented DennyButt finished this group shot of five of my characters a few days ago. :D

group_shot_by_dennybutt-d96uq18.png

Well, got some amazing art of one of my OCs as a raffle prize~

I love how she came out

Artist is MykeGreywolf

That...is absolutely beautiful! :D

• Brohoof 4

Name: Anville Spark
Species: Unicorn
Appearance: Dark grey coat, light gray mane, firey-orange eyes
Cutie Mark: A hammer striking a piece of orange hot metal
Hobbies: Blacksmithing, finding metals with her spell (similar to Raity) 
Additional Details: She was vistiing her uncle in a small town near Manehatten when she got her cutiemark as a young mare (she was a late bloomer so she was in her teen years before she got her cutiemark). The local blacksmith, a friend of her uncle, let her play with a hammer and some scrap metal while he and her uncle spoke. She is a tomboy

Name: Scarlet Melody
Species: Earth Pony
Appearance: White-grey coat, red and white-gray mane, blue eyes
Cutie Mark: I dont know yet (she's a performer, she sings)
Hobbies: Singing, forcing Anville to make jewelery, doing her hair in elaborate ways, and dressing up in beautiful dresses 

Additional Details: Where anville is a tomboy, Scarlet is a girly girl. Like not just a girly girl but Rarity levels of girly. though it isn't her special talent she only sometimes designs and makes her own dresses. SdlucaP.png

• Brohoof 2

Name: Lilac Glow
Type: Unicorn
Appearance: white coat, greenish and lilac windy hair, usually wears a glowing lilac pinned to her hair.
Cutie Mark: a glowing lilac
Hobbies: Science, experiments, magic, reading, gardening
Additional Details: Lilac likes to hang out with Twilight doing experiments. After she did the glowing lilac spell, she earned her cutie mark.
http://www.deviantart.com/download/556995054/lilac_glow_by_cplover4ever-d97mc4u.jpg?token=cc3865f45499205927502c8f813ff415ffbbc794&ts=1440910543

post-18984-0-64787100-1430271928.gif 
Name: Violet Dollmaker
Ocupation: Dollmaker (sock puppets, artesanal dolls, plushies, string puppets and even vodoo dolls)
Hobbies: Make dolls, talk to her friends, eat candies etc.
Fears: That her workshop is broken.

Likings: all ponies, pasta, bread and all kinds of juice

Dislikes: mean ponies, violence, close mind ponies

Personal Motto: "where's a pony there's a doll"

This is Streiben.

(No he's actually not a doctor. I just drawed this for Tf2 once xD)

Earthpony.

17 years old.

Lazy and useless.

Likes to steal unimportant things like apples, when nopony is watching.

Is a big crybaby, and easy to annoy.

Also he's arrogant, and thinks that mis make is "pretty"

Not a likeable pony after all, but nopony ever said that everpony HAS to be likeable am i right? xD

(He isn't talking a lot about his past, like me, but- both of us ran away from home. Adopted by terrible parents. I can't even call them parents. hehe...) Anyways, we share a lot of similarities. So, he's actually my ponsona, and also oc. Moar pics? I HAVE MOAR PICS!

dr_streiben_by_streiben-d87wh0g.jpg

Moar pics? I HAVE MOAR PICS!

we_need_more_explosions__by_streiben-d8r

this_grin_____streiben_is_planning_somet

so__rarity__i_m_fabulous__by_streiben-d8

• Brohoof 1

Name: Katherine Brushes

Type:Unicorn

Appearance:Brown mane with a blue streak, white coat, light brown jacket

Cutiemark:A paint brush

Hobbies:Usually painting, most of the time, sometimes she makes her own canvases and paintbrushes.

post-33543-0-58795400-1440919284_thumb.jpg

Hey, new MLPForum-ite here.  :wub:  :lol:

My OC is just my ponysona. I don't use him for role-play or anything, just as me in the pony world. A male earth pony with a knack for languages. His name's Lucky Lingo, but for simplicity's sake you can just call him PacificGreen (my name)

I also have OCs who are owners of a Japanese restaurant somewhere in Equestria (why Equestria has Japan on its map, I'm not quite sure :P). Two donkeys, a pegasus, a unicorn (and possibly an earth pony). However, they're only in my head at the moment, and I have yet to actually put them on paper.

So yeah, here's Lucky/me...lol.

when_i_think_of_friendship____by_pacific

This seems fun, so here goes:

Name: WhiteShadow
Type: Unicorn
Appearance: A white coat, shadowed (see what I did there?) by his black mane and with bright blue eyes, WhiteShadow is of fairly average build, for a Unicorn.
Cutie Mark: An eight pointed multi-sectional star, with a circle of, well, circles. 

It represents the different things that help make him who he is, the inner circle is him, a small thing on his own, the four large parts of the star represent friends, making him greater than he could be on his own, the small parts of the star are his personal virtues, what he thinks is important and holds to, helping give perspective to what his friends mean to him, and the small circles are the little things he does, day to day, to help keep it all together.
Hobbies: Hanging out with friends, reading, music and sports. He does many things, though mostly so that he can always have something to do together with his friends.
Additional Details: He loves cake, but is oddly terrified of squirrels. Something about them getting in his pants, which is especially strange since he doesn't wear pants.

o_c__final_by_etrykoronath-d7mgniw.jpg

This one is kind of part ponysona part actual OC and he still technically isn't "done" yet... So just try to stay with me on this.

post-35035-0-34749100-1441086964.png

NAME: Spikus Fyre

TYPE: Pegasus

APPEARANCE: Grey coat with messy blue mane, tail, and goatee the feathers of his wings end in a sharper point than most other pegasi and his ears also end in an odd point he also wears a dark blue headband and necklace that is basically a thick string with a blue crystal on it.

CUTIE MARK: Blue fire; fire being the element that represents strength, change, forward momentum, and energy. Fire can be both helpful and volatile as can he.

PERSONALITY TRAITS: Short Tempered, Sarcastic, Antisocial, Reckless, Lazy, Straightforward (Blunt), Stubborn, Absent Minded, Private, Withdrawn, Inventive, Impatient, Insensitive, Condescending, Objective, Open-Minded, Enthusiastic, Bored Easily, Impulsive, Cynical

HOBBIES: ... I dunno playing with fire? I did say he wasn't done yet...

HISTORY/BACKSTORY: Remember the whole not done thing? Yeah that.

LIKES/INTERESTS: Fire, Science, Philosophy, Psychology, Video Games, Comedy, Supernatural Occurrences, Dragons, Extreme Freedom, Going Fast, Spicy Food, Animals, Music (rock, metal, rap, things of that nature), Night Time, Indoors, Lightning, Dessert, Pyrotechnics, Swordplay

DISLIKES: The Cold, Crowds, Gossip, Water, Confinement, Strict Rules, Plans, Music(country, classical, pop), Going Slow, Bright Lights, Day Time, Outdoors, Being Called "Spikey"

FLAWS: Freezes up in crowds, Can't handle things being the exact same, Self-doubt, Not very serious, Often ignores plans and rules in favor of following a gut feeling

ALIGNMENT: Chaotic Neutral

Just because I feel like it. Here he is as a young colt and a foal.

post-35035-0-67045100-1441088691.png

post-35035-0-77389000-1441088701.png

Name: Katherine Brushes

Type:Unicorn

Appearance:Brown mane with a blue streak, white coat, light brown jacket

Cutiemark:A paint brush

Hobbies:Usually painting, most of the time, sometimes she makes her own canvases and paintbrushes.

No one saw me say this but she looks adorable.

Edited by SpikusFyre
  • Brohoof 1

Name: Broken Hinge

Family: Squeaky Hinge (wife, deceased), Squeaky Hinge a.k.a. 'Squeak' (son, deceased)

Race: Earth pony

Appearance: Brown and grey, with slightly glowing white eyes; most often seen wearing Stable 101 Security armor

Cutie Mark: Broken hinge/upgrade arrow combo

Occupation: Stable 101 maintenance technician (formerly), Stealth Assassin (currently)

Other information: One of the last survivors from Stable 101 after Red Eye's mutiny, he is on a constant quest to avenge his family. The hinge on his flank represents his aptitude for repairing things (he was originally a member of Stable 101's maintenance crew). The upgrade arrow represents his constant drive for self-improvement, in the way of implants and augmentations.

Edited by cosmic_joke

Name: Solar Lunar

Sex: Straight

Race: Pegasus

Personality: Shy, Careful, Sneaky, passive, Friend Carer

Bio: As a filly my mother and father where killed near a cabin that we lived in. I lived on the road from ponyville towards Canterlot.

Name: I havnt thought of one yet ^^"
Type: Earth Pony
Appearance: A Semi dark brown coat with black thick mane and tail. Generaly like wearing buttun up shirts with the sleeves cut off.
Cutie Mark: I am thinking a type writer 
Hobbies: Writing is his passion, but he does like long boarding, hiking and a lot of other out doors stuff.
Additional Details: Its basically me in pony form XD pic is my Icon, although I do hope to get his drawn with more details and such -has no drawing talent- c:

Name: Prisma

Type: Unicorn

Appearance: White-grey coat with bright green eyes and a messy orange mane and a cream-coloured stripe.  Colouring applies to the tail as well.  Has a slight build and is a bit taller than average.

Personality: Headstrong, rational, outspoken, snarky, easily bored, generally apathetic, witty, creative, loyal, perceptive, logical, somewhat irritable.  Has a disturbingly dark sense of humor.

Cutie Mark: A triangle with red, green, and blue light coming out of it.  (Sort of like the prism on the cover of The Dark Side of the Moon)

Hobbies: Tinkering, wandering aimlessly, observing behavior, and thinking.

Occupation (because why not): Inventor, Mechanic

Picture: sig-3772651.PrismaSketch_1_zpsofuhdiex.p

Edited by Gallade

Name: Earth Rainbow

Type: Pegasus

Appearance: A cyan coat with blue and green mane with a rainbow tail (because backstory). Blue eyes.

Cutie Mark: Planet earth in the middle of a vortex with a rainbow going across it.

Hobbies: Gaming, travelling between dimensions and being... 20% cooler.

Additional Details: His cutie mark represents 3 things. 1) he comes from planet earth (equestria doesn`t really have a planetary name)! 2) he travels between dimensions! and 3) his rainbow tail which was the result of having been cursed to never be able to step in light again or he would burn. the tail was made that colour so that he could step in light but now would never need to sleep (which can suck in some ways).

photo-35414.png?_r=1441459111

Edited by Earth Rainbow

yeah, sure. welp here it goes... im going to post mah oc any second now....

ok, fine I'm done stalling, its time for u guise to see it i guess

derkerleh_tha_alicern_by_darklysteamgear:3

neam: derkerler staemgar tha erlercern

tipe: erlercern

gendar: supr egdy

apparsence: rad and bolck wif 3 edgieness 5 me end brwon

coter merk: gares, tha resmble hois 2 sed 5 me bokstery

herbers: evarthing daeth, fecteries, ur mum

beckstrey(werning, supr edgy end cri evertiem): aleins com dwon to captrue derkerly, but then derkerly kill all aliens and use bare hand. they all deded, and then his mum com and die in front of him. this make sed derkly, and derkly cri and cri because aliens kill mum. then wings and horn appear as woosh light coms from sky and makes him king of all lands. then he start kill ponies, because his mum kill. this make him stongest being in all lands, and he kill all celestias in the places. his tail turn bolk and rad because of dis kill deaf of all of celestias. he den flew to anoter dimension and start new univarse. he then kill all universes. liek if u cri evertiem. i am cri now.

ocerpation: roler of all universes, bing elecern, rad and bolck is 3 edgy 5 u still.

MY OC DO NOT STEAL

: 3

• Brohoof 2