Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Apple      Bloom

changeling___scissor_biter_oc_by_macabre

OC_ScissorBiter-BashfulThread_zps4gcwybq

Bashful Thread (Earth Pony) seems to be a nervous tailor who is constantly frantic and worrying about something!  He's been in Ponyville for the past few years, living under the roof of Orange Lace and Fire Cracker, a pair of earth ponies he had met on his way to finding a new life away from his family after being scattered with many of them. 

The reality is, he's a changeling who has been trying to find some way to aid his Mother who has worked so hard to keep him and his siblings fed.  Often times, what ever love he does consume, however small, is given to the rest of the swarm.  Trying to be 'the good son' and 'the nervous tailor' is taxing though, and he leaves himself little to consume for himself, often times making his stomach grumble at very inappropriate times. 

When in impossible situations, or moments where he feels he needs to be brave, he 'reverts' to being little more than a drone, operating on instinct and the hive mind, losing himself among the sea of consciousness, and it takes quite some effort to bring himself, whatever that may actually be (He is uncertain as of late), out again once he does give up himself.

When you can be anyone, then in turn you are also no-one.  This idea terrifies him, but still he finds warmth knowing Mother will always be there, with his brothers and sisters apleanty.  So what would happen, when Mother comes calling again?

@Stella Star I have merged your topic with the existing thread regarding original characters. In the future look around to see if there is already a thread for the topic.

• Brohoof 3

I have my ponysona to show off, that's all.

Name: Colibri

Type: Earth pone

Appearance: As in the image below.

Cutie Mark: A humming bird with Venus sign right beside it. It stands for her love for nature, exploring and will to fight for ponies rights.

Hobbies: She loves hiking, doing adrenaline filled experiences like skydiving and bungeejumping. Meeting new ponies interests her a lot and she's never scared to stand up for what she sees as right. Other than that, she's very affectionate and calm. You don't want to be getting on her bad side, though.

eans40.png

Let me introduce my little baby right here, for you.

Name: Sizzle Dot, but Dot is what her family usually call her.

Species/Type: Mule. Her father is a pony and her mother is a cute wittle donkey.

Appearence: She is very puny. Slightly tinier than the average pony mare. Tall ponies can rarely ever spot her if she appears up close. Aside from that she's got a REALLY long mane that shifts in a pink-ish color from the roots, all the way down.

Cutie Mark: Her parents thought she'd get one, since her father got his CM very early in his life. Dot never got one, though.

Family: As mentioned earlier, her father's a pegasus pony and her mother's a donkey of the shorter kind. She's got a younger sister, Rascal Grease, who's a pegamule.

Likes: She loves to bake and take care of the family garden, but she always end up burning her baking goods and accidentally making the greens die by overwatering them. When she has time to spare, she likes reading books and sewing. Reading books is the only thing she consider herself good at, though.

Dislikes: To sit still and when her mom brushes her mane. Her hair roots are sensitive, she says....

2cf42f4.png

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Name- Rosemary

Type- Unicorn

Gender- Female

Appearance- Rosemary is pale yellow green, has violet eyes and of a standard build, although her horn is pointy. Her mane is bluish purple, with a rose streak on one side and pink streak on the other side.

Cutie Mark- A heart with two green vines around it. Her special talent is healing hurt emotions with healing spells. Doesn't always work though.

Hobbies- Trying to identify random herbs she finds

Other- OC and ponysona.

post-37231-0-63443000-1459805767_thumb.png

Edited by Icy Wind

(Can't believe i haven't posted here yet. :P)

Let me introduce you to my very sssssssspecial friend. ;)

Name: Mesme Rize

Type: Lamiapony/Snakepony

Appearance: Mesme Rize is a Lamiapony, a half Pony, half Snake creature. He has a Yellow Mane with a Brown face, Green snake eyes when normal and colorful rings when he uses his hypnotic stare. Mesme has long brown Snake coils with black spots, that are around 20-25 feet long.

Cutie Mark: Mesme never got a Cutie Mark as a Lamia, so he dosen't really have a special talent.

Personality: Mesme is mostly a loner, spending his time alone and doing things by himself. He does have a playful nature though, when other ponies are accidentally visiting him. He tends to hypnotize those ponies and likes to have his way with them, but let's them go once he had enough fun.

Likes: eating, swimming, sleeping, showing of his hypnotic powers and having fun in general.

Backstory: Living a life of isolation in the Everfree Forest, Mesme Rize never really knew where he came from. He needed to take care for himself at a very early age, since he was too young to remember his parents. He very quickly learned to use his Snake body and his hypnotic abilities well, becoming one of the most respect hunters in the everfree. He never tried to fit into pony civilization though, since he was afraid of being rejected, so he sometimes hypnotizes Ponies that come by his tree and hypnotizes them to drown out his loneliness.

Other info: He is not just my OC, but also my Ponysona.

fcb1d306bbbfad08aa5b010e02b10e5b.png

blogentry-31596-0-06684000-1459720709.pn

20d862d1d67f0ffa24977b3a55841e42.png

• Brohoof 1

So, i've literally just finished my OC, (Shes Basically me) so here goes!!

Name: Rubii Rose (edit- changed the spelling of the name)
Type: Unicorn

Eye Colour: Green

Appearance: pale grey coat, red and grey/silver mane and tail
Cutie Mark: Red Rose
Hobbies: fashion design/beauty as occupation - gamer in spare time ;)

Backstory: Ruby Rose is a quiet unicorn born in Manehattan, moved to Ponyville to try and make friends and get away from the busy hustle of the big city, where she was bullied in school for being shy/quiet.

Since moving to Ponyville she has gained confidence and started up a fashion and beauty boutique.

post-33534-0-86554200-1460494003_thumb.png

Edited by RubiiRose

My OC is actually not a pony, but a Belgian Draft horse/ Manticore hybrid named Stage. He'll eat basically anything or anyone.

HEIGHT: Seven feet at the withers

WEIGHT: Varies

TYPE: Unicorn

CUTIE MARK: Theatre Masks in blue and magenta

COLORS: His body is forest green with sand colored hooves and a back mane streaked through the middle with gold. His eyes are golden but will go red if hungry or angry.

PERSONALITY: Stage runs a theatre in Ponyville and is generally very nice and caring towards his employees. He is loyal to his friends and family and will instantly turn hostile if he or they are threatened. Because he is a hybrid with a manticore, he eats meat generally and is stronger than most other stallions as well as several times larger.

IMAGE:

https://t.facdn.net/19388145@400-1458104198.jpg

Edited by StageManager

Name: Snitch
Type:  pegasus
Appearance: blue with half yellow tail and bits of yellow on his hair
Cutie Mark: cookie with the cmc shield 
Hobbies: Making and eating Cookies
Addition Details snitch has a lot of jobs he help with the weather and he helps the cutie mark crusaders with any job they ask him to do . He loves to DJ in his spare time and bakes cookies for every pony

post-14450-0-97632200-1460922605_thumb.jpg

Edited by snitch567

Name: Scarlett Fidelity (Keira Skyla)
Type: Unicorn/Changeling Hybrid
Appearance: Scarlet coat with purple and violet mane and blue eyes.
Cutie Mark: Technologically advanced viewfinder
Hobbies: Time Travel - Spending time with family - Making waffles and pancakes
Additional Details: Has trouble understanding anything that is alive

MmkYayV.png

Do people still make "ponysonas"? I revamped mine.

ihd8DP1.png

Name: Discovery Dream
Race: Unicorn

Eye Colour: Dark steel blue

Appearance: Average build; cyan coat w/ white rims around the eyes. Curly, light gray mane & tail of medium length with streaks of darker gray and blue.
Cutie Mark: Ocean wave & an orange nautilus shell
Hobbies: science experiments of varying safety levels, drawing, studying pretty much everything

Backstory: Discovery was born, raised, and still lives in Canterlot. He earned his cutie mark on a family trip to the beach, his special talent being his ability to learn and memorize facts and trivia quickly (representing the "sea of knowledge", if you will). His eagerness to learn and good problem solving skills earned him top marks early on in school, though education later on become a challenge when Discovery began to shirk work to do trivial research in the library instead. 

Other Info:

• his magic reflects his talent: he is most adept at memory spells (to jog his own memory, mostly) and can write without need for a pen or pencil. Additionally, he has an affinity for water magic.
  • he currently works as an independent researcher, and writes articles on the side.
  • just me as a pony more or less

Full artwork here

• Brohoof 1

Name: Midnight Oil
Type: Unicorn
Appearance: grey Coat and a black mane.
Cutie Mark: Speech bubble with a yellow plus sign in it
Hobbies: reading, politics, motivational speaking
Additional Details: Midnight Oil was born and raised in Canterlot. He works in the municipal library. He is very a reserved and private pony. He is friends with Moondancer.

tumblr_o5oyy4LYuo1v3e5qno1_540.png

Name: Jack Pride
Type: Pegasus
Appearance: White coat with light orange hair with blue dye, blue eyes and freckles...
Cutie Mark: A rainbow flag
Hobbies: Flying, supporting LGBT, Dancing
Additional Details: Earned his cutie mark while protesting gay rights.

jack_pride_custom_plush_by_nazegoreng-d9

• Brohoof 5

this is my newest oc, Quinty waves!

post-33449-0-92343600-1460999897_thumb.png

name: Quinty waves
appearance: sea blue/green fur and salmon pink manes.

Quinty is quite a unique oc if I say so myself. she is an earthpony and her special talent is holding her breath and finding pearls. she is a pearl diver and she lives on a cliff far away from everyone and everything. her name is Quinty because her parents couldn't decide if they wanted to call her aqua or minty so they ended up mixing them and that made the name Quinty.
Quinty has Always lived far away from everyone and she doesn't now many other ponies as her parents. when she goes out she doesn't know how to be social with other ponies so she just reacts sassy and she is verry honest, a little bit too honest. she acts like this because she hates admitting she's bad at something. but once you'll get to know her and pop through her bubble of sassyness you'll find a really kind and sweet personality.
Quinty loves everything with water. as soon as she could walk her father put her on a surfboard. she learned surfing from her father who's a surf instructor and she learned everything about the ocean from her mother who is a professor in oceanology.
quintys cutiemark are three bubbles and a pearl. she got her cutiemark when she wanted to give her mother a gift for her birhtday. her mother had just learned her about shells that make pearls so one day Quinty decided to find a pearl for her. she dove from the cliff in the water and swom to the bottom. there were a lot of shells there and she didn't know which one to pick. but for some reason she sensed something form one of the shells so she grabbed the big knife she had taken with her and cut it from the rock. then she swum back to the beach. when she came there her parents looked really worried and Quinty didn't know why. her father said that she had been under water for 8 minutes and that they thought something had happened. then Quinty explained what she was doing and they cut open the shell. there was a pearl in it and at that moment Quinty got her cutiemark. her mother was really happy with the pearl and she braided it into quintys hair. since then Quinty Always wears a braid with a little pearl at the end in her hair.

post-34233-0-83896800-1461662670_thumb.png

Artwork by the INSANELY AWESOME Emerald Star

Meet Smooth Groove... or 'Groovi', as her friends call her.

Young Adult Earth Pony Mare

CUTIE MARK: A quill pen with its' tip frozen in an ice cube

Groovi is a beat poet - and she speaks in a somewhat peculiar manner known as 'Beatnik'.

For example:

"Like, can you dig that warm above the norm that gives mini-sizzles upon the surface of the briny pool that runs deep for each and all?  Craaaaaaa-ZY!  Trust me, Foaly... the feather-light caress of the big sphere when it's near is dear, and have no fear; that's just Celestia's way of greeting your Worm-Catching self, early bird!"

(Groovi's way of saying that the sunshine is pleasant this morning.)

The full profile is HERE, if anyone's interested: 

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/smooth-groove-r9019

• Brohoof 4

GUMBALL

post-36311-0-81303800-1461668271_thumb.png

- made by Spacey

Name: Gumball

Race: Unicorn

Sex: Male

Personality: Gumball is a hardcore fan of electronic music, and he had always dreamed of being Equestria's greatest DJ and EDM producer. He usually enjoys spending time making music on his computer for several hours straight and showing it off to everypony.

Gumball is very friendly and has a great sense of humour. He always gets along with his best friends. Gumball rarely ever judges anyone. He is open minded and respectful, and he also supports anyone who is in trouble, whether it's a friend or not. Gumball usually tries to act cool around everyone to gain popularity. He is laid-back most of the time, but during rave concerts and parties, he is the most hyperactive pony you'll see in the crowd.

His negative traits however, are that he easily gets bored and lazy. Gumball also tells lies sometimes to cover up anything bad. He is also extremely gullible, immediately thinking everything he hears, good or bad, is true.

Overall, DJ Gumball is a cool guy to hang out with and would love to be friends with anypony.

Backstory: This virtuoso was born and raised in Manehattan, by his loving and inspiring parents. Just like his dad, he had a huge interest in music and decided to make some himself. DJ Gumball had the ambition of becoming the best DJ in Equestria, so he spent several hours working on his music. 

At the age of 13, Gumball received his cutie mark - an arrow. The arrow is a logo that he designed for himself. He finally got his arrow cutie mark when he showed everypony his first song. Ever since that day, he worked harder than ever do achieve his dream of becoming the best EDM producer in Equestria.

• Brohoof 5

well here i am again and here is my new and final oc still need a awsome ! artist to make the two tails and put a cutie mark on him...

mDVeqFg.png

name: greenstar

sex: male

sexuality: bi

personality: lazy, calm, sometimes quiet but after getting to know you he will warm up to you  , sometimes a bit stubborn lol, and kinda laid back relaxed.

likes: gaming, music, cool weather, feeling the summer rain, movie watching like star wars , marvel and etc.

job: jenator cleaning and fixing up houses around ponyville

born: ponyville

hometown: ponyville

relationship: single

best friend:lyra heartstrings

magic teacher: twilight sparkle

Edited by Greenstar
  • Brohoof 1

I have two mane (lol) OC's. The first (Flash) represents who I am. The second (Damien) represents who I wish I was.

Name: Flash Lightning

Species: Pegasus

Appearance: A dark grey Unicorn with a bright yellow mane that has a dark blue streak down the middle (his tail is the same) and dark blue eyes.

Cutie Mark: Two crossed lightning bolts.

Personality: Energetic and excitable, Flash is always there when something is happening. He was born and raised in Ponyville and loves to fly extremely fast. He looks up to Rainbow Dash as his inspiration to be the fastest.

Backstory: It started one day when Flash was flying home. It was pouring buckets outside and he was hurrying back when he got struck with two bolts of lightning at the same time. He miraculously survived and got his cutie mark. He keeps a golden pendant around his neck in the shape of his cutie mark to remind himself that no matter what happens, he'll always make it through.

Name: Damien Bolt: Prince of Bravery

Species: Alicorn

Cutie Mark: A red shield with a black sword on it.

Personality: An adventurous and brave young Alicorn who is dealing with some depression lately. He loves music, but tends to have a short temper. He is always ready to stand up for somepony else and can't stand bullies.

On the outside he might seem a bit intimidating, but on the inside is very caring. He's this way because when he was young and was living in the Crystal Empire, he was constantly being made fun of by the Crystal Ponies because he was different. So he became a little hard on the outside to deter the bullies.

Backstory:

See my Fan-Fic here:

https://mlpforums.com/topic/148830-the-chronicles-of-damien-bolt/?view=findpost&p=4421077

Also: the pic of Flash is his prototype so in it his mane is missing the blue streak.

post-37715-0-71156400-1461706627.png

post-37715-0-53755200-1461706640_thumb.gif

post-31133-0-63379400-1461785930_thumb.png

Name: Moonlight Shield

Species: Pegasus

Eye Color: blue

Coat Color: Dark blue.

Parents: two unicorn parents 

Cutie Mark: post-31133-0-28990100-1461785946.jpeg

Special Talent: Able to use a protection spell using his wings, and due to all of the nights he has stayed up on he has acquired a sort of night-vision

Motivation: Protecting everypony he can

Edited by Moonlight Shield
  • Brohoof 1

belle_snow_by_daneon-da0k613.png

Name: Snow Belle

Species: Unicorn

Eye Color: Light Blue

Coat Color: Orange coat with white shading and orange freckles 0w0.

Cutie Mark: christmas_bells.png

Edited by Tender Taps
  • Brohoof 1

jiaZWoV.jpg

Name: Crescent Light

Other Info: TBA

He's going to be my Ponysona , an autistic cycling depressive that likes to crack wise and do crazy things for fun.

Nightingale (?)

Race: Bat Pony/Thestral

Age (human years): 19

Sex: Female

Description: Grey coat with messy black hair with ice blue streaks, just reaching her shoulders. Bright amber eyes with wings, the same color as her streaks with grey-blue membrane. Often wears a red silk scarf given by her mother.

Special Talent: Able to tame monsters

Cutie Mark: two dusty green snakes with red eyes curled in a heart shape their heads and tails touching, one eye (similer to the eye on the night guard armour) in the centre of the snake heart, two dark purple bat wings protrude from the sides of the eye, slightly angled up.

Family: Dusk Wings (Father, bat pony) Shade Swirl (Mother, bat pony

Backstory: born in Manhattan to bat pony parents (father is a pure bat pony and mother is half pegasus), she was bullied for being 'different and a blank flank' and had no actual friends. So her parents decided to move to Ponyville after hearing how friendly everyone is, once they arrived they settled in a small house near the everfree forest, they were wary about moving to the house due to the forest but eventually decided to after being informed that monsters usually didn't come near the edges of the forest and it was also cheap.

During one night Nightingale was awoken by cries for help, curious and fearful but for some reason drawn to the sound she unintentionally wandered into the everfree, before she knew it, Night was lost, the cries for help ceased. Then she was attacked by a manticore, Whisper, amazed realised she could understand it. Fuelled by adrenaline she gave it the scolding of his life and earned her cutie mark, she sternly yet kindly ordered it to take her home.

In her older years Mayor Mare gave her the official title of Monster controller, her parents moved out of the house giving it to Whisper for job convenience.

Job: Monster Controller

Hobby: Drawing and exploring the everfree (much to the distaste of her friends and family)