Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Apple      Bloom

NAME- Tesla Rae

AGE- ~25

GENDER- Mare

SPECIES- Earth pony

COAT COLOUR- Pastel purple

EYE COLOUR- Turquoise

MANE AND TAIL- Deep plum purple,long wavy, tail drags on floor if she doesn't hold it up, mane usually up in pony tail with black hair band and still reaches shoulders.

PHYSIQUE- Average mare stature

CUTIE MARK- Two maroon cogs, aquire when she built her own pair of working wings because she wanted to fly when she was young

OCCUPATION- Contractual structural design engineer, but in spare time works closely with hospitals to use her engineering skills to build prosthetic limbs and wings for disabled ponies

HOBBIES- Steampunk cosplay and bass guitar

FAMILY- Was an only child Braughing up by single mother now has step father(still WiP) Now has a partner and baby twins

FEARS- moths and not being able to giver her children the best upbringing she can.

ADDITIONAL- Likes to wear hoodies and has two black hoop earings in left ear, also has tattoo on left front hoof

Picture in link (doesn't usually wear lipstick was just trying something out)

http://amorafauna.deviantart.com/art/Tesla-554740279

More info follow the link on my sig

:*

• Brohoof 1

Name: Star Chaser
Type: Pegasus
Cutie Mark: A heart shaped paw print
Hobbies: Drawing, making friends, and being with her animal buddies, looking at stars

For a picture just see my avatar, I gave her a new mane style ^^

Edited by Scaredypants~
  • Brohoof 2

not sure if it was posted before but......On this post you can share or show off your favorite original character or show off your own oc ! ^^  if there is another post like this then please direct me to the proper one.

Name: nightstar moon

likes : video gaming,looking at the stars,watching hulu and movies and also watch mlp animations.

talent: gaming (i know its a star but i cant draw a game controller on imgurl tools and i dont have photoshop)

best at magic: teleporting.

vcZ0k0S.png?1

• Brohoof 2

its a very nice looking OC but if you want to check out other OC's then check the OC database on the forum... although i must say shifting though that many is a bit taxing, especially when your trying to find your own OC's in the pile XD

@

Just so you know I went ahead and merged your OC topic with another that was already in existence.

Thank you. :)

• Brohoof 1

This is lightning flash, He's a Changling that has no main hive, and instead of feeding on Love, He must feed on Electricity, he can produce lightning that can sustain him for a while ( thats what that yellow glow is ) but he must replenish his lightning as soon as possible or he will not be able to sustain his form. He calls him self The Living Lightning Rod, since he can absorb an very largeamount of lightning, making him more powerful with each Watt ( not sure if that's the right measurement but il go with it ) but as he gains power he also loses control over certain aspects of morality and if he has to much, he goes into a blind rage and blacks out, as he vents his energy, he is unable to control his self and starts blowing things up.

sig-4223516.princess_sunset_by_doeeyedde

Silver Stream

Species:
Unicorn
Residence:
Ponyville
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Talents:
Elemental Water Magic and emotional healing
Making friends, studying magic, swimming, healing, flirting, exploring
Dislikes:
Bullies, failing, high society, singing
Cutie Mark:
A whirlpool with a single water lily in the middle
Apperance:
Silver Stream is a snow-white unicorn with a blended colored mane and tail of blues and violets and peach-colored eyes. She has a medium physique and her tail is longer than the average mare.
Personality:
Silver Stream has a strong personality that many find unbearable if you aren't a close friend of hers. She has the tendency to speak her mind without hesitation and is protective over her friends and what she believes in. Whenever she isn't busy learning spells, she is enjoying life the best way she can. She can be a little flirtatious though she never has desires to find her special somepony and at times she can be super sweet to those who has shown her kindness first. Her friends will sometimes nickname her "Silver Tongue" for having that talent to make anypony feel better about themselves by simply speaking. She can easily get frustrated with herself but other than that, she does well learning new things and also teaching them. Overall, Silver is compassionate, strong-willed, kind, flirtatious, free-spirited, confident, and observant.
Back Story:
Silver Stream was born in Canterlot and grew to be a very anti-social filly who despised living in high society and was always expected to live up to everyone's expectations. Despite her having a talent for singing (which she was forced to practice), she never earned her cutie-mark and was shamed to be a late bloomer up until she became an adult. Bored with her life and hungry for what was beyond the Canterlot mountains, Silver set off on her own and first settled in Griffonstone where she befriended a few griffons and learned about self-worth. It was there when she started to come out of her shell (as it was hard to do anything if you didn't show a Griffon you were worth their time). However, she still never discovered her cutie-mark and decided to travel further. Her next destination was Yakyakatan where she learned about inner strength and became more of a social birdy. She loved the raw life they offered since it was fairly different from the world she was born into, but eventually left because she felt as though more was missing including her cutiemark. It was in Ponyville where she learned the magic of friendship and decided to stick around in hopes to make new memories. One day while swimming in the river, she discovered an injured bird laying at the riverbed. She was shocked to discover it had no physical injuries, but it was dying from a broken heart. On impulse she stayed with the injured creature talking to it day and night until one day it was back to health. Silver healed it's broken heart without realizing it and kept the water at bay to ensure it never drowned. It was then when she got her cutie mark: a whirlpool reflecting her strong personality and raw adventures and the water lily to express her more kind side.

Edited by Silver Stream.
  • Brohoof 1

Sorry ignore my previous post my OC would not show up, so hopefully This is lightning flash, He's a Changling that has no main hive, and instead of feeding on Love, He must feed on Electricity, he can produce lightning that can sustain him for a while ( thats what that yellow glow is ) but he must replenish his lightning as soon as possible or he will not be able to sustain his form. He calls him self The Living Lightning Rod, since he can absorb an very largeamount of lightning, making him more powerful with each Watt ( not sure if that's the right measurement but il go with it ) but as he gains power he also loses control over certain aspects of morality and if he has to much, he goes into a blind rage and blacks out, as he vents his energy, he is unable to control his self and starts blowing things up.

post-36180-0-27412200-1448322449_thumb.jpg

udrGbE4.jpg

• Dawn Frost
  • Pegasus
  • 19 years old
  • Cutie mark: Full moon behind a gray cloud and frost below the cloud.
  • Personality: Shy, quiet, curious, neutral.
  • Likes: nights, Shadowbolts, Princess Luna, winter, peace and quiet.
  • Dislikes: violence, summer, sun and sunny days.
  • Residence: Frozen North
  • Sexuality: asexual
  • Little of a background: With his parents fighting and divorcing in his childhood, and his father not caring about him, the only child in the family, he decided to go his own path far away from pretty much everypony and get away from all the conflict. 

He is pretty much based on me in reality.

post-26610-0-94301800-1449122017_thumb.png

Name: Treble Sketch

Type: Unicorn

Appearance: Dark blue coated with a green and yellow mane.

Cutie Mark: A treble clef being drawn by a paintbrush

Hobbies: Music, art and anything new!

Just something sort, still got a few holes in my story.. I've got a bit of it on my deviantart.

post-26610-0-95499700-1449121995_thumb.jpg

(Commission artwork above)

• Brohoof 1

Name: DJ Gumball

Type: Unicorn

Appearance: White coat, yellow wristband, green eyes, blue and black mane, red and black tail.

Cutie Mark: A black arrow

Hobbies: Drawing, Gaming, Watching TV, Making music

Residence: Somewhere in Fillydelphia

Personality: Friendly, Introvert, Quiet on the outside and doesn't tall that much, usually relaxed, but hyperactive during concerts.

Special talent: Drawing pictures, Playing music

post-36311-0-83184300-1449138715_thumb.jpg

Name: Blue Rain

Type: pegasus

Appearance: blue coat, sea green eyes, dark-and light green tail and mane

Cutie mark: A controller

Hobbies: gaming, drawing, playing - and listening - music, watching TV, make the weather

Residence: probably Ponyville or Canterlot

Personality: friendly. He love to hang out with his friends, but sometimes he more like to be alone. And he is try to be cool :D

Special talent: gaming, drawing, 

post-35413-0-09886100-1449139540_thumb.png

(Hey Ravelicious, before you think this, i say i am not try to copy your OC. Every similarity is accidental :P  )

Edited by Telferi

So here's my friend OC and he allow me to post it. He also will be very glad if someone can help him to draw it instead of using Pony Creator. So here's the information and a pony pic generated on Pony creator

Name: Crossbone Star (aka: master of tactician)

Type: Unicorn 

Appearance: 100% white and always wear glass. Wear cape all the time
Cutie Mark: none 
Hobbies: mercenary

Additional Details: All I know is which this pony was trained by Light Star. His weapons also design by Light Star and custom on his own. His origin, only known that his family abandoned him in young age. He was found by Meijin Kawaguchi and be came friends. Light Star is also Kawaguchi friend. Crossbone star train into a high tactics planner. His fighting skills is also amazing. He also can fly with his jet boot. His magic power are mostly carrying object, defend or attack. He usually don't really use magic often.

post-35797-0-03012200-1449449233_thumb.png

792f9403a4c834ae4226e6d9e59ee1af.png

13/ filly

Species: Pegasus

Cutie Mark: Her cutie mark represents her creativity and randomness

Personality: She is friendly and well mannered most of the time,even though she can be rude and obnoxious,even annoying at times,and has a habit of chewing on things.She also gets distracted easily.

Backstory: She has been bullied by other fillies and Colts for most of her time at school and there also were a few jerks in her neighborhood who bullied her also.So she learned to block them out and continue trying to earn a cutiemark. Other:

She is also half changeling

Edited by GingerLightning
  • Brohoof 1

One of my personal favorite OCs is my unicorn mare named nicknamed Weeping Stone, her birth name being Darcy. Her cutie mark is modeled after her occupation as an emergency operator such as that you would see in a 911 call. I've drawn her once here as well as received an art trade of her here.

• Brohoof 1

My avatar is my OC, and my display name is his name. My girlfriend made him for me about a year and a half ago.

He has pretty much my personality, as he is supposed to be me; mild depression, shut-in with social anxiety, yet kind and open when he needs to be, and always read to help strangers with their problems. He's a writer, as am I, and writes mostly poetry.

• Brohoof 1