Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Apple      Bloom

post-35122-0-64491400-1456252625_thumb.jpg

Name : Desert Jewel

Species: Earth pony

Living place : Alexandreknee in san palomino desert

Favorite colour : light blue

Personality : Desert Jewel research the peace of herself, her primary quality is the acceptance of the other as they are, she isn't a fighter, sometimes to avoid difficulties or conflict, she just drop them . She is also very kind and got pretty good social skill which makes easier the friendship with others. She is fan of many video games and TV series which lead her to her dark side, her laziness and her capacity to lose herself really fast, she accept other but don't accept critisism about herself. She always try to relativize and accept her mistakes which is sometimes really difficult, to accept her mistakes she isolate herself until she feel better.She is really attracted by all kinds of jewelry and her ears jewel with the pearl necklace are the most important things for her, they are a gift from her parents and from her best friend. She loves colours and she do her hobby, a job : painter and decorator. She want her life to be as colorful as her paintings

Hobbys : painting, watch TV and play video games with hooves of course, be with her friends, isolate herself sometimes, yoga, find new and beautiful jewelry, color life from the other

Sexual orientation : heterosexual

Dream : being in peace with herself

Social class : middle class

Talent : being able to relive the color of the life of people who watch her painting

Cutie mark : a blue diamond with a yellow W

Backstory : Desert Jewel was born in the san palomino desert in a place named Ponyxor, a well known place in this area. Her father and her mother were well known architect and initiate their children to the building when she was young which is gonna have a big influence on her . She discovered the wonderful world of the TV and of the video games hen she was 7 and still loves them today, her favorite game was and still « Filly Icarus Uprising ». She got a peacefull and boring childhood. During ths childhood, she discovered her passion for the jewelry. She started to discover her personnality during her teenagers years. Along with her best friend Alpha Orbit, a dark blue and black unicorn, she get the best moments of her life. Alpha, for her 15 birthday, gift her with a pearl necklace to remember their moments together. She was and still get touched in her hearth. Her parents offered her for her 20 birthday, 2 hears jewels, the first one to say « remember us » and the second to say « don't lose your path », they got a big sentimental value like the necklace. Since her 18 birthday, she work as painter for some project like the ponyxor museum or the ponhynx. She's still friends with Alpha Orbit who became a glass worker. She live a calm and peacefull life in her house in Alexandreknee.

Likes/dislikes : every music except rap, espescially love the peacefull music. Her friends, jewelry, she doesn't like swimming and people who have a too big ego, also she don't like extremist religious.

Religion :don't have any. She is atheist (also atheist isn't a religion)

Nickname : kind rock (nickname from Alpha)

• Brohoof 1

Name: midnight cloud

Species: earth pony

Cutie mark: camera with a moon behind it

Personality: very energetic and playful but trustworthy and loyal would die for his friends

Thing he says: you are defined by who you have around you as friends

History: grew up in a small town outside of ponyville and grew up fascinated with movies and got a camera when he was still a young Colt he still has that camera to this day

• Brohoof 1

My oc Chaos is me in pony form, I'll give a brief explanation about him!

TBRV4uO.png

He is a very soft and gentle soul, quite introverted and quiet. Very loving and understanding. He is also a huge fan of chocolate and pizza! 

He cares deeply for the people (ponies) closest to him.

Anyways that's just a little thing about him. ^^

• Brohoof 3

Name: Orange Sherbet
Type: Unicorn
Appearance: Orange coat, with an orange mane, with yellow stripes, same with his tail.
Cutie Mark: A bowl of Orange Sherbet with a spoon coming out of it.
Hobbies: Vending ice cream, sometimes likes to visit Sugarcube Corner and socialize about all things snacks.
Additional Details: Is single, but has a small crush on Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie. Keeps on wanting to ask Pinkie Pie out because he visits Sugarcube Corner often, but still hasn't gotten the nerve to.  Lives in downtown Ponyville near Sugarcube Corner.

(I haven't gotten anyone to draw him yet, so no pic. :P )

I love seeing everyony else's OC's! Here is mine...

Her name is Starlet Harmony. She's from Canterlot but currently in Ponyville. She is a magic teacher for filly's and she is dating my other OC, a pegasus named Jupiter Dreams. He is an astronomer pony. :P  Here they are!

post-37549-0-94443000-1456786446_thumb.png

post-37549-0-86872200-1456786416_thumb.png

post-37549-0-44633200-1456786457_thumb.png

Edited by Starlet Harmony
  • Brohoof 1

Name: Swift (Swifty) Virtuoso (Viruoso means fast expert but he rather just be called Swifty)

Type: Pegasus

Appearance: Light brown coat with dark brown mane, green eyes, and round glasses.

Cutie Mark: Copper (steampunk) metronome, showing both is love of music and interest of steampunk.

Hobbies: Music (plays violin), studying space, learning about the idea of magic through music 

Additional Details: A young musician and fan of space and steampunk, Swifty is not known for fast flying, but for his fast violin playing.

PS: DO NOT TOUCH HIS HOOVES OR BELLY....just don't.

1444045965_tycocalifox_lolat911_by_alpha

Edited by Swifty06

Name: Angel Wings
Species: Pegasus

Personality: A real sweetheart at times, Angel does have a bit of a temper when you cross her. She is loyal to her friends, but really shy at first. Once you get to know her though, you will never get her to shut up. She has a crush on Discord. (Okay The person behind her also has a crush on Discord but that is beside the point) Just don't make her mad... You will get chased with a frying pan.
History: (no idea yet. I suck at history honestly. Makes them a mary sue so quick, it's just bad.)

Special Talent: Her cutie mark is a halo with a pair of angel wings. No idea what would mean be as a special talent... Okay so I need major help here,

1476519_1001321716560278_390401416958761
Name: Selfie Snapshots

Horse Type: Unicorn (but an Alicorn in M.A Larson's Eyes - see photo below)

Special Horse Talent: Taking Selfies

Horse job: Founder/Main Anchor/Cute reporter for Snapshot News

Likes: Mares, Pizza, Her golden Iphone, the color blue, oh oh and long walks on the beach while wearing the finest Fedora (Yes this important)

10818749_1014309118594871_637173469_n.jp

Dislikes: uh... idk things Oh yeah...Colts that don't understand that I'M NOT INTO DUDES... (See photo)
Suga_Snap_by_Missdeviated.jpg

Bottom line facts:

• So Selfie Snapshots is the pony world version of that one guy you see going around the West Coast Brony Cons (Mostly Everfree Northwest) trying to take hundreds of selfies.
  • Selfie is a Princess..or well The PRINCESS OF SELFIES (M.A Larson Approved) See photo
    Princess_Selfie.png
  • Selfie also has an Origin song about why she is the one and only Selfie Pony:

Basically Selfie Snapshots is me...well idk if I consider her My OC or well my Ponysona I mean she was created and based off something I do IRL at pony cons XD

Oh I guess...

Cutie Mark: Well it's a Polaroid picture :o cuz you know..Selfies and stuff

well...uh that's all I can think about me and my horse

woo..Thank you :3 <3

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Name: Angelscape
Race: Cyborg Earth Pony

Residence: Manehatten

Dislikes: Her roommates, the news

Majoring in: Toxicology
Currently dating two vampires, a Thestral and a changeling.

post-18785-0-91674000-1457129845_thumb.jpg

Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 2

thumb.png

Name: Jessy Heartfire

Race: Pegasus

Pictures: https://derpibooru.org/search?utf8=✓&sbq=oc%3Ajessy+heartfire

the oc should be a representation of me or at least most of it.

she is very friendly, warm-hearted, likes multimedia, and has fun to work with technical and computer things ^^

she is not so easy sometimes, fiery temperament/hot temper, impulsive, but she tries to always be helpful.

she loves cookies, and sweet things in general, and napping.

but what she loves even more, is her girlfriend josephine.

jessy always looks forward to hang out with her, and enjoy awesome things together.

(edited)

Species: Pegasus

Appearance:

Lhzp6SB.jpg

Slender athletic body with long legs and neck. 

Some batpony heritage in the ears, pointed snout and small fangs.

Wild - Unkempt looking mane & tail, light purple in color.

Two large golden ear rings on her ear below a permanently charred ear tuft. 

Cutiemark resembles a hoof near fire to show off her love of dares, her recklessness and disregard for saftey or rules. 

Bandage on her thigh from a recent accident during a skating festival.

Cutie Mark: Cutiemark resembles a hoof near fire to show off her love of dares, her recklessness and disregard for saftey or rules. Personality: Ratchet is simple enough on the outside. She is constantly seeking the next rush of adrenaline be it from skateboarding, flying or other more dangerous dares / challenges. 

Trait Strengths:

Reckless, charming, brave, outgoing, she keeps her emotions bottled up from fear of seeming weak or vulnerable though most of the time she is strong & independent enough to overcome any obstacle.

Trait Weaknesses: 

Impulsive, can be over ambitious, doesn't ask for help on tasks she is bound to fail on, disregard for her own saftey so long as it gives her a thrill, doesn't empathize well, slightly narcissistic, works herself too hard.

One of the things Ratchet is best known for is her sly, fanged grin that she often displays when seeing something or somepony she likes or thinks of a new thrill she can embark on. 
  Backstory: Though most of the ponies around her seemed to be getting in all sorts of trouble at a young age, mainly the harmless sort, for Ratchet growing up as a filly was anything but exciting. Forced at an early age to attend the Church of Celestia at an early age such thrill seeking was frowned upon and her parents often restrained her more excitable side in the hope it would make her grow up into a sensible mare.

Living in the Ponyville suburbs she would often witness many of the going on's, watching from the window of her home on the many occasions she was grounded. At school she would mainly keep herself to herself, she was never bullied but found it hard to develop friendships due to what her parents might say or do. 

During her tween years she bumped into the group the ''cutie mark crusaders'', or so they liked to call themselves, and immediately felt like she clicked with them especially their self appointed leader Scootaloo. 

With the help of Scootaloo Ratchet quickly found her Mischievous side and her taste for competitiveness, courage and recklessness. Sometimes Scootaloo's big sister Rainbow Dash, who Ratchet idolized, would show them both a new stunt or trick she was working on and try to teach them how to perform it as well. 

Much of they're personality rubbed off on Ratchet and slowly she became more and more rebellious with her parents until it came to the point on her 16th Birthday, her father with a despairing look placed a heavy sack of bits into her hooves and told her it was time to move out. 

To their surprise Ratchet was thrilled with this and everyone, including her friends found it odd how she did not miss her parents in the slightest, making her seem a little cold and indifferent. 

Now travelling around Ponyville and the lands near by she manages to make a living from performing all sorts of tricks, dares, shows, anything to amuse the crowd and pocket her some bits.

Edited by Jestwinged

Name: Flare Inferno

Type: Breezie

Appearance: Orange Fur/Skin, Red&Yellow Colour Pallet For The Mane And Tail... The Mane And Tail Are Similar To Rainbow Dash's. Also Seen Most Of The Time Wearing A Top Hat With Bullet Shells On It Glowing Red... The Hat Looks Like Its Been Shot Directly, Also Seen To Be Wearing Headphones At The Same Time... A Hoodie... A Bee Tail Knife And A "Cookie Crossbow"

Cutie Mark: An Illusion Flame... Illusion Because It Sometimes Appears As Different Colours Based On Who You Are, It Represents His Passion For His Friends And His Fire Elemental Nature

Hobbies: Practicing Fire Magic At Ruins At Shrines

Additional Details: Although Limited Cause He Is A Breezie... He Is A Strong Fighter Using Fire Magic And Mainly Uses His Cuteness To Steal Cookies... Also Uses His "Cookie Crossbow" To Steal Cookies From High Shelves (It's Sort Of A Hookshot From Zelda... Pulling You To Surfaces Or Pulling Items To You)

This Image Is Old... If You Want An Up To Date Image Tell Me...

Yes It Was Made In Gmod Don't Judge Me

v5lg77.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I changed Emerald Wave around~

Name: Emerald Wave

Nicknames: Emerald, Wave, Emmy

Residence: Grew Up in Ponyville, but now resides in Sacramaneto

Species: Earth Pony

PFF: Cocoa Bean

Mother: Tropical Storm (deceased, passed from natural causes)

Siblings: None

Cutie Mark: Yellow Surfboard

Eyes: A bit darker than her mane

Mane Style: A bit Messy (from all of the time she spends in the water), normally tied up into a high ponytail with a yellow hair band

Mane Color: Cyan

Coat color: Light Green

Height: A bit shorter than average

Weight: Light, she doesn’t have much muscle

Personality: Friendly, can be scared easily, and a bit hardheaded.

Fear: Kidnappers

Loves: Surfing and playing on the beach, swimming in general

Dislikes: Cold weather, kidnappers, the thought of somepony stealing her surfboard

Additional Details: Emerald is weak and cannot fight. Her only defense is to whack people with her surfboard if she has it.

I made her backstory less Mary Sue.

Backstory: She grew up in Ponyville, she had a knack for surfing from a young age. Her mother bought her a yellow surfboard. The first time she surfed on it, she earned her Cutie Mark.

She met her PFF, a color blind deer named Cocoa Bean with a knack for making hot beverages (especially coffee!) in around the third grade.

(Normally this would be the part where she was stalked and nearly killed by a psycho murderer, blech. OP.)

She was 8 years old at the time. When she was on the beach, about to go in the water with her surfboard propped on her back, a stallion tried to foalnap her. She’s really weak, so she tried to fight him off with her hooves, she whacked him with the surfboard and called for help. He wasn’t able to successfully take Emerald because a few adults, including her mother, surrounded him.

She still has her surfboard with her and dreads the thought of anyone stealing it from her.

(Let me know if that’s still OP. I don’t like making my characters OP, so if she didn’t have her surfboard and no one was around, he would have been able to get away with her.)

When she turned fifteen, she moved to Sacramaneto with her friend Cocoa Bean. She gives out surfing lessons to the fillies and colts there.

(She's my profile picture)

(Sacramaneto is not a canon town, I made it up, but you can reside there too~)

Edited by Emerald Wave

Name: Orange Sherbet
Type: Unicorn
Appearance: orange, dark orange and red striped hair
Cutie Mark: A bowl of orange sherbet
Hobbies: Vending ice cream on the streets of Manehattan, drawing caricatures at his vending stand.

post-36777-0-13250200-1458697753_thumb.png

A fantastic drawing of my OC done by my great friend Midnight Sun!

Edited by cR Spitfire

Name: Kronos

Type: Earth

Apperance: Depp Blue coat, thick brown mane, scar on left eye, cybernetic left eye, scars all over his body, decent muscle tone, has cybernetic front legs rendering him "bi-pedal"

Cutie Mark: A red circle with three even black wedges on it, the Imperial symbol of his birthplace

Hobbies: Job hunting, mercenary work, drinking at bars even though he cant get drunk because of his mechanical liver, building/crafting various objects (mostly weapons), self-reflective thinking

Additional details: He's ranked in his society as equal to a prince, but not exactly descended from royalty. He enjoys making a quick bit off of doing jobs for other ponies and does anything and everything. He's also a cyborg who made and installed most of his cybernetics himself. He ended up surpassing his father in terms of achievement for thier empire but got rather bored of being a ruler for a few years then went off into being a mercenary just to reignite the fun he's been looking for. Yes, he finds doing completely trivial and remedial tasks as fun. Mostly, however, he enjoys things that involve hunting or killing since he descends from a militaristic empire.

Love or hate him all you want. I care as much as your opinions of this OC as I do about presidential debates which means i dont give a rat's arse about your opinions. Kronos is already out there and there's nothing you can do about it now. Tee hee.

post-36045-0-43202100-1458698704_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Kronos

asriel_dreemurr_mlp_by_markiplierlover99

i drew this not long ago. it is an Undertale and MLP crossover OC i have seen others of Asriel MLP forms but didn't see one for the form you battle before he goes to final form.

Name: Asriel Dreemurr

Species:Goat

Cutie Mark: Royal Symbol of the Dreemurr family.

Looks: he wears his royal clothes.

Edited by FlowerHearts

For some reason I'm having trouble uploading pictures.  Anyway, here goes.

Name: Double Clutch

Species: Earth Pony

Coat: Slate Gray

Mane/Tail/Irises: Vivid Blue

Cutie Mark: Two meshed gears

Cropped tail of a workhorse, nick in left ear.  He's basically a porter, pulling carts of goods from other towns and cities across Equestria.  He lives on the outskirts of Ponyville and spends his off time oddjobbing, fixing things, and often hangs around Time Turners place, debating the merits of powered pony flight.

[Edit]: seems like I can upload now.  My friend drew this after I told him how I seem to be able to enter lucid dreaming whenever my teeth fall out in my dreams.

post-37825-0-71641500-1459267176_thumb.png

Edited by Double Clutch
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Im really confused....I originally STARTED this topic poll and ever time i come back to it to check on it i come here? WTH is going on.... someone help!

Edited by Stella Star

OC's name: Night Silent

OC's Backstory:One night, Princess Luna gave birth to a male foal, she named him Night Silent. One of Celestia's spies had caught wind of this, and told the solar princess right away. The day after Night Silent's birth, Celestia, and a battalion of her army stormed the lunar princess's castle, and attempted to take the young foal, for he had a great power. The power of fear. Before Celestia could take him, Luna gave her son to an earth pony named Ample Harvest, to protect him.

OC's appearance:

post-25783-0-76826900-1459579253_thumb.png

(edited)

My Favorite OC is by far Redwood. She's a tough, ex-military type, but she can be emotional at times. Redwood is an earth pony of Appleoosan descent who comes from a military family. I've found that I can use her for a surprising amount of things. She's my main OC that I use in RPs. Redwood was originally intended as a supporting character for this one fanfic I wrote but never got around to finishing, and I ended up liking her. My profile pic is actually a picture of Redwood a friend of mine did, and I'll throw in a better image.

post-37241-0-28856700-1459579291_thumb.png

Edited by crispy fries

post-37704-0-13493900-1459581829_thumb.png

this is basicly me in a nutshell.

i re-did it recently. i like to think i have the hairstyle similar to daring-do when it is actually all over the damn place.

it's wearing a jacket because even ponies wear clothes sometimes.

also, pegasus. because i tried lucid dreaming once but i couldn't be arsed anymore and the FIRST thing i would have done was fly.

and that leaves the cutiemark.                                   i like games...

okay, the end.

• Brohoof 2

My OC is a cockatrice-turned-alicorn (alicornatrice) named Corncob who ascended to this current form during a rousing game of Checkers against a competitive squirrel with a mechanical paw named Tony.

post-26550-0-86183100-1459583395_thumb.jpg

He can travel through space and time, has a snore that can wipe out small planets, learned telepathy via a correspondence course, has a Sonic Bawk (alternatively: Sonic Cluck) that he used to vaporize an antagonistic Starswirl in the distant past, and is utterly terrified of the two ponies he accidentally married.

• Brohoof 1