Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Apple      Bloom

Name: Toastedalmond

Race: Pegasus 

Cutie Mark: Coffee mug with an almond.

Personality: My OC is basically me. On social anxiety, however after my nervousness dies down and I don't feel as nervous. I'm easy going, laid back person. I am a kid at heart and always seeking knowledge of something that peaks my interest. I am willing to help to the best of my knowledge and capability. I follow; treat people how you would like to to be treated. 

Name: Three of Three
Original name: (none)
Species: Borg
Original species: earth pony
Cutie mark: an Omega Molecule

Used to be an earth pony, assimilated and raised by the Borg. Installed with artificial horn and wings powered by omega molecules.

post-36138-0-12952900-1450363006_thumb.jpg

Edited by Humphrey

Name: Windlight

Race: Pegasus 

Cutie Mark: Pair of head phones with a music note between them.

Personality:  He's the go with the flow kinda type and hates to stress over things if anything.    Loves to be social and hang out and being in the spot light.   Windlight is the lead singer in a punk pony band and a former Wonderbolt who if they need help or a fill in spot,  will step up to help out his friends.  Tends to also help with the Wonderbolts smaller shows on the side in the music and effects.

PqmSN7R.png

post-35969-0-18462000-1449282033_thumb.jpg

Maple Berry ^ ^

Backstory:

Maple Berry was not like many other ponies, she was not born into the world screaming and crying for her mother’s embrace instead she was conceived in the mind of a young man and forged through his abilities with manufactured graphite and the dead remnant of an olden tree. The place of her “forging”, as she was told, was an aged oak desk in an old inventor’s workshop, a place in which she still works to this day.
After her “birth” She was named Maple Berry after the yellowish hue of her skin and the syrup-like shades of her hair and though it had been years since then Maple still remembers her father grinning, a cheerful smile, and holding her close. She has never forgotten the words he had said soon after…
” Starting today” The youth smiled
“You’re going to be my assistant.”

Name: Flower Shine

Type: Pegasus

Appearance: light green coat, pink mane and tail, blue eyes, sunflower cutie mark

Hobbies: Gardening

Additional Details: Flower Shine is a sweet and easy going pony but she won't be afraid to get tough with you if she has to.oc_request__flower_shine_by_painbowcrash

NAME: protosippos theos

TYPE: alicorn

APPEARANCE: a 100 ft tall three headed alicorn, its middle head has a horn while the others do not.

CUTIE MARK: a Pegasus head looking left, unicorn head in the middle and earth pony head looking right

HOBBIES: trying to escape his interdimensional prison

HISTORY: he is the first pony, progenitor of all equine life on terra. after he went mad and his personalities split he was locked in the void by his alicorn children, but not before he killed almost all of them.

Edited by ASGARDIANBRONY

Name: Blueberry Fluff
Species: Unicorn

Appearance: Short and chubby. Medium gray fur. Blue mane with purple outlines. Purple eyes, matching her mane outline. A light blue and purple ballet shoe cutiemark, with ribbons and a bow.

Personality: Very cheerful, but easily embarrassed. Often "attacks" others with her words when she feels embarrassed, but will always apologize after. Hates sweet things, but tolerates them to please her parents. 

History: Born in Sanfransicolt to candy-making ponies. Got her cutiemark when she showed her parents how she danced.

Special Talent: Ballet Dancing

Other: She's very clutzy when not dancing, often falling down.

Name: Moondust

Species: Unicorn

History: Moondust was born in the village that Starlight Glimmer was, but moved to Canterlot when she got her acceptance letter to Canterlot University. She had a hard time fitting in at first, but met another pony named Carbon, who was studying organic chemistry. They became fast friends. Her major was astrophysics.

Cutie Mark: One of the most famous equations of all time, Moondust's cutie mark is E=mc2. This represents her talent for physics. 

Hobbies: Her favorite game is chess. She loves reading, and does so very often. Every Sunday she goes to see Carbon, who moved away from Canterlot after she graduated.

Profession: Moondust currently works as a research scientist in astrophysics.

gmQnOG0.png

Name: Sketchy Style
Type: Pegasus
Appearance: Kinda tall and skinny with a tanish body and Pinkish mane and tail
Cutie Mark: A paw print

Personality: Loyal, and caring.

Special Talent: Drawing

Other: Somewhat clumsy and loves to spend time with her PFF 

• 2 weeks later...

I don't really roleplay usually. I made this one on a pony creator to troll TagTeamCast in his status update where he was claiming that he was the only one with an alicorn OC. It's nothing serious and I made it in about 2 minutes, but since this thread exists and I have nothing else to post here, I might as well post it :P

mysmallPony.jpg

Name: Marshmallow (yeah quite creative I know)

Species: Alicorn (lol )

Age: 18y (same as my age... I'm quite the creative person tonight)

Lives in: Cloudsdale

Personality: She's a bit mischievous and likes to mess with people. She's a bit squishy too.

Special Talent: She does not have a visible cutie mark... oops lol. I'll think of one later

Back story:

History: I'll think of something later.

Sorry, I know it's already past years but your OC and my OC.. is like, sisters!! My oc is named Sweet Marshmallow while yours is Marshmallow.. coincidence? ?

tumblr_ok7bo9YFHe1sqr14to1_540.png

• Name: Fluidty
  • Nickname(s): Flu, Fluy
  • Race: Unicorn
  • Sex: Female
  • Coat Color: Very light grey (white looking)
  • Eye Color: Purple
  • Mane Color: Black with colored strands (<-magenta)
  • Tail Color: Black
  • Cutie Mark: A weird looking quill and a weird looking  
    magnifying glass
  • Other (Body) Features: Freckles / dark circles / usually wears glasses, a hat and a tie.
  • Likes: Books / acting / music / their cats / coffee / basically everything that has to do with knowledge
  • Dislikes: To be disturbed / children / nutmeg / pineapple / papaya / homophobia / transphobia / racism / sexism
  • Character: Mostly pessimistic / depressed / mentally unstable / distrustful / aggressiv / introvert / if happy, then really happy (see picture)
Edited by Fluidty
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

I have tons of OCs and absolutely no access to any images of them right now. >.>'

But here... have a description of my most elaborate one- Glitter Moon.

Name: Glitter Moon

Pony Type: Unicorn

Cutie Mark: None

Hometown: Hollow Shades

Appearance: Dark grey fur with shades of lighter blue mane that curls kind of like Rarity's, but the style is short with a longer, curlier tail. Her mane and tail glow just a little bit, as does the mane of everypony in Hollow Shades.

Back story: Glitter lives in Hollow Shades, the one town that focuses more on Luna than Celestia. Some are even for Nightmare Moon, and wish for her return. Glitter's parents are some of these people. Glitter's aunt was disowned from the family for liking Celestia. She left Hollow Shades and has never returned. Glitter Moon wants to leave and find her, but knows her family would never accept her back into the family again if she did so.

here is my new oc

greenstar

sexuality: bi

job:construction worker/jenator (houses only)

talent: computers and game consoles work and play on them.

cutie mark: power button with a x in front of the power button.

4Pqo2aM.png

• Brohoof 2

I never really finished my OC, but here is what I have.  :adorkable:

post-22964-0-00987800-1453783084_thumb.png

Name: Windshear

Species:  Unicorn

PersonalityWindshear is fairly shy and reclusive, preferring to spend her time alone reading or working on her next contraption rather than socializing. She has a lot of difficulty communicating with ponies she doesn't talk too often, but she is kind of a goofball around her close friends.

She has a rather odd sense of humor that neither she nor anyone else really seem to understand. Windshear also has a fondness for sarcasm.

Backstory:  Windshear is a unicorn who was born into a family of pegasi living in Cloudsdale. Fortunately the clouds around the hospital she was born in were enchanted so unicorns and earth ponies can walk on them without falling through in case of the rare occurance of a non-pegasus pony being born in Cloudsdale

Very soon after she was born, her family was forced to leave Cloudsdale, as it is not a safe place for a unicorn filly to grow up. Her family ended up settling down in Ponyville, and she has lived there ever since.

Having grown up among a family of pegasi, Windshear has always had a fascination with flying, but as she is neither a pegasus, nor particularly gifted with magic she has always been grounded. Due to her inability to fly like the rest of her family, Windshear has become somewhat obsessed with the idea of developing a flying machine so that she too can take to the skies.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Name:Dr.Hide.Atmosphere

Type:Pegasus pony

Appearence:  Rainbow Factory

Cutie Mark: Pegasus Device, because Hide is the maker of The Device

maxresdefault.jpg

Name:Dr.Hide.Atmosphere

Type:Pegasus pony

Appearence:  Rainbow Factory

Cutie Mark: Pegasus Device, because Hide is the maker of The Device

maxresdefault.jpg

Name: Rust

Species: Half metal Pegasus.

Cutie Mark: Used to be a wrench, is now blank.

Additional information: Rust used to be a Guard in Canterlot, She was injured during the wedding incident and subsequently lost her wings. Through the magic of Equestrian medicine, Rust received new wings and metal replacements for her missing bones. After this Rust was so enraged she went to the Changeling nest, intending to burn it to the ground, but when she got there she saw the starving Changelings and was so moved she decided to secretly bring them as much love as she could.

Special talent: fixing broken objects.

hiResPony.png

Name: Wax n’ Wane

Nickname: Wane

Race: Thestral/Batpony

Sex: Male

Coat Color: Grey-Blue

Eye Color: Pale Blue

Mane & Tale Color: Purple

Cutie Mark: Pending to become a candlestick, place held with a book with a question mark

Other (Body) Features: Glowing front forelegs*

Likes: The Moon and just about everything to do with it / Mangoes / Night-Flights / Candlemaking / Carpentry / Metalwork

Dislikes: The Day and just about everything to do with it / Formal Wear / “High Society” / Durian Fruit

Character: Mercurial nature-

Under a Waxing Moon:

Chatty / Optimistic/ Air-Headed

Under a Waning Moon:

Aloof / Pragmatic / Melancholy

Under a New Moon, a balance of above.

Notes: For unknown reasons, the front forelegs glow at night, with the intensity dependent on the lunar phases (ie. brightest under a full moon, no light under a new moon).  While this strange phenomenon does not seem to affect his physiology, his personality appears to be related.

Bio: It's no secret that Bat Ponies love the night- however, despite this, Wane's foalhood, and onward into his adulthood, was a quest to figure out what his markings meant.  With Hollow Shades having no light to shed on the matter, he took off on a journey of his own to discover the truth behind it.  Since then, he's been around Equestria as a traveling craftsman, building, repairing, or remodeling structures from Fillydelphia to Manehatten.  All the while, he has been researching his condition, consulting libraries, magicians, mystics, and the occasional dermatologist.  Despite his largely migrant life, he's come to settle in Ponyville, a (mostly) quiet hamlet at the foot of Canterlot Mountain.

sig-4386719.964218__safe_solo_oc_princesPicture by the lovely Marina Dragonflame.

Edited by Wax n' Wane
  • Brohoof 4

Many of you already have seen this because, well, my avatar and sig and stuff, but here be Kyoshi, who is me:

post-8308-0-79482100-1456157993_thumb.png

post-8308-0-63376000-1456157995_thumb.png

He is my Ponysona, me in a pony form, so as a result:

He is bisexual.

He loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooves video games, that might be a shock to many but there it is.

He loves the simple things in life and mostly concentrates on the simple joys. 

He loves food, particularly pizza, cereal, and dark chocolate. :3 

He is very child-like in many ways.

He is often shy, introverted and doesn't have too good of social skills.

And some other details. That be me, Kyoshi. The pony who does things and stuff. 

• Brohoof 3