Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Discords Legion

Skullbuster

Rain instantly spun around, away from Riza, and sped towards the forest, kicking up a cloud of dust.

FINALLY! Something's starting!

Six staggered to his hooves and nodded while rubbing his head, not saying anything. He blinked the dust out of his eyes, his one brown eye and one icy blue eye could easily be seen as he did this.

*Riza noticed his eyes and was intrigued.*

"Wow, you have Heterochromia! I've never seen a pony with that before!"

Rain, on the other hand, wasn't quite as eager about this.

"OW!" she muttered, rubbing her throbbing head and glaring at the stallion.

(She's not a very nice pony D:)

Rain, on the other hand, wasn't quite as eager about this.

"OW!" she muttered, rubbing her throbbing head and glaring at the stallion.

(She's not a very nice pony D:)

"O-oh! Right, are you okay too Rain?"

*Riza blushed having blanked out from seeing the stallion's heterochromic eyes.*

Six raised an eyebrow at Riza, indicating that he had no idea what she just said. He then looked to the other mare who was glaring at him, his ears pinned back as he gave an apologetic look to her.

(He isn't much of a talker if you read my thread for him, but he us really good at communicating through expressions)

Six raised an eyebrow at Riza, indicating that he had no idea what she just said. He then looked to the other mare who was glaring at him, his ears pinned back as he gave an apologetic look to her.

(He isn't much of a talker if you read my thread for him, but he us really good at communicating through expressions)

"Oh, dont you know? Heterochromia is a genetic condition of having two differently colored irises. It can also occur in hair, skin, or fur coats, but its rarest in the eyes."

*Riza began going on and on about Heterochromia.*

(Her rant can be summed up here. ---> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterochromia_iridum )

As Riza began to rant about his eyes, he became quite uncomfortable, he quickly looked to the ground, digging a hoof into the dirt, his eyes were a... Delicate subject all of his life, and wasn't quite comfortable when they were mentioned.

"Yeah, okay, whatever you say," said Rain loudly, before sizing up the pony in front of her.

"We got off to a bad start," she said. "I'm Raindancer, by the way."

As Riza began to rant about his eyes, he became quite uncomfortable, he quickly looked to the ground, digging a hoof into the dirt, his eyes were a... Delicate subject all of his life, and wasn't quite comfortable when they were mentioned.

*Riza stopped after noticing that the stallion looked uncomfortable.*

"Oh, I'm sorry, did- did I say something wrong? O-oh no...... Was I being too much of a nerd? Geez, its always that isn't it. Im sorry Mr...... Gah! I didn't ask your name! Im sorry. Im Riza, whats your name?"

Six String looke back up, slightly smiling at Riza as if saying 'it's ok'. He then looked to Raindancer as she and Riza asked his name, seeing no way to respond without speaking he said, "Six String". His voice was unexpectedly deep, with a slight country twang to it.

Six String looke back up, slightly smiling at Riza as if saying 'it's ok'. He then looked to Raindancer as she and Riza asked his name, seeing no way to respond without speaking he said, "Six String". His voice was unexpectedly deep, with a slight country twang to it.

"Thats a nice name."

*Riza said with a smile*

"I guess your going with the search group too?"

"Wow, you play guitar?" said Raindancer, once again pulling the topic off the rails, and having instantly forgotten her rudeness. "That's sooooo cool!"

Six nodded, beginning to warm up to Riza, but still unsure about Raindancer and how she would towards him.

"Thats great! I'm happy to be able to work with you. Oh, and before I forget, if you ever need medicine, healing, or company, you can always just find me. Im the griffon for the job."

*Riza said with a big smile.*

Six nodded again, indicating he understood.

"Okay then, we should probably meet up with the rest of the group by the forest, I think we might be a bit late."

Raindancer zoomed around their heads while they chatted before slamming to the ground. "Well this has been all very nice, but shouldn't we be leaving soon?"

Rain zoomed ahead but realized the other two were lagging behind. She flew back to where they were and followed over their heads. "You two from these parts? I've never seen either of you before!"

(OoC-See ya tomorrow, I'm outie! I love Riza BTW Apollo, she's so sweet! :3)

Edited by PinkieDaShy

Rain zoomed ahead but realized the other two were lagging behind. She flew back to where they were and followed over their heads. "You two from these parts? I've never seen either of you before!"

(OoC-See ya tomorrow, I'm outie! I love Riza BTW Apollo, she's so sweet! :3)

"I actually just moved here a few weeks ago."

(Thanks, I was going for a character that was a griffon, but still really nice, since most of my griffons are either assholes, or just really dumb. And see you later too.)