Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Discords Legion

Skullbuster

"Humph" he began to talk to himself "i hope nopony saw that, haha everyone else would think its illeagal, but Luna gives me special...permits...well after she turned me that is, 1000 years.....quite a long time.......UGH...im talking to myself again." he said.

Edited by ShadowCloud

Rain gently flew down from the tree, trying to act as though nothing had happened as her mind raced.

This wasn't how her adventure was supposed to start! She was supposed to be fighting against evil ponies, narrowly escaping death! Not witnessing illegal magic and gathering wood!

"Might as well make myself useful," she sighed.

"Here, let me help," she said to Six Strings. "I'll knock down some loose branches and you gather them into a pile."

"Just judging by how today is going i bet someone did see me" he said *he paused and then felt something "what is that, i can smell......fear" he said with a wicked smile exposing is two sharp canine teeth.

Rain noticed SC grinning manically and flew down for a second. "Uh, you okay?" she asked, trying to sound concerned when all she really wanted to do was wack him in the face.

What a great start.

Twister though of helping the others with camp, too.

"Hmm, what could I do? Maybe I'll help somepony else with their job."

Twister went to Shadow, and saw his grin.

"Hey, Shadow can I help with-- " He then paused and heard the scream.

"Hey! That sounded like that girffon girl! Is she in trouble? Better help!"

Edited by TwilightRubix

"From just two ponies to almost all of them!" He thought! "im only a good sneaker by enimies, I always screw up by other ponies. But that makes it oh so much more FUN!" he said as his insanity kicked in

once all the ponies left the camp, a cloaked figure entered the camp and placed a piece of paper in the middle of the camp, there was nothing on other than a picture of an eye, it was not a pony eye, it was yellow with a red pupil, after placing the paper the figure vanished

Boots, who had gone for a stroll in the forest was busy hunting a timber wolf when he heard the screams

"Well, not a day into this and were already got a causulty."

Boots unzippedhis small pack he had on his back and pulled out an assortment of knives

"Looks like you girls might get to play a wee bit early"

Boots gallops of towards were the scream came from. Laughing gleefully as he ran

Shadow looked odd for a second before going into a fit of rage "I KNEW IT" he said as he saw the note "T-t-that icon That i-icon THAT ICON! he said as he smashed front hoof in to a tree. the tree was almost uprooted with such force, it split in half and fell.

His real self was revealed as he did so, showing his tuffed night guard ears and fangs, and his oddly colored eyes.

Shadow was standing at camp. He saw Twister approach him. "This day is going from bad to worse" he said as he pointed to the note with the "eye icon" on it "ive seen that.....eye...before, but i cant put my finger on where, i cant remember" he noticed that he was showing his true self and just let out a sigh "horseapples" he said as he noticed Twister looking at him.

Edited by ShadowCloud