Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Discords Legion

Skullbuster

OOC Thread

everything was fine in ponyville, until a series of kidnappings have everypony on edge, A rescue team was sent into the everfree forest, they were never seen again, reluctantly, the mayor has decided to organize another one, a call for volunteers has been sent out, will you answer the call and unravel the mystery?

you start after youve read the posit on the town message board in town square

Edited by Princess Arylett XVIII
Link to OOC thread to prevent further confusion.
  • Brohoof 1

PinkieDaShy (I'll make a character soon!) eagerly glanced at Power Ten, who was standing next to her. "You in?" she whispered. Nothing EVER happened in Ponyville, and here was the chance to prove herself!

Boots, who had happened upon Ponyville in his travels flys casually up to the notice board. As he reads it a smile starts to form on his face. He looks around at all the other ponies that had gathered and bursts out laughing.

"HAHA!! Looks like there IS fun to be had in this backwater village!"

Boots turns to face Power Ten.

"So tell me lad, who else will be joing us on this death or glory mission?"

(link to character info: http://mlpforums.com/topic/7467-boots/ )

(You know what? Im gonna play Riza in this one.)

http://mlpforums.com/topic/6741-riza/

*Riza walked into town square, she had been in ponyville for a few days now and had grown accustomed to checking the message board every now and then. She looked at the board and read the post about ponies disappearing in the Everfree Forest.*

"O-oh no. That can't be good. I-I should help look for them. It would be sad if they never came back. I don't like it when others are sad."

*Riza turned to one of the ponies that was standing there (Power Ten)*

"Who do I have to talk to to volunteer for this?"

*ShadowCloud walks up to Boots and Power ten.

"I belive i will be joining you two, it has come to the princesses attention that these kidnappings could be.....bad. *he then chuckled

Edited by ShadowCloud

Noticing the crowd that had now appeared, Raindancer immediately soared back over and plopped down next to an energetic looking pony with blue eyes (Boots).

"Hey!" she almost yelled in his ear. Finally, somepony who actually looked vaguely fun to be with!

(No offense guys XD RD is a very insulting pony XD She's a headstrong teenager after all!)

(You know what? Im gonna play Riza in this one.)

http://mlpforums.com/topic/6741-riza/

*Riza walked into town square, she had been in ponyville for a few days now and had grown accustomed to checking the message board every now and then. She looked at the board and read the post about ponies disappearing in the Everfree Forest.*

"O-oh no. That can't be good. I-I should help look for them. It would be sad if they never came back. I don't like it when others are sad."

*Riza turned to one of the ponies that was standing there (Power Ten)*

"Who do I have to talk to to volunteer for this?"

Power Ten was shifting uncomfortably, he didn't like being surrounded by so many other pegasi. He heard a voice behind him, so he turned around to see a griffon staring at him. He maintained his detatched complexion. "Need something?" he asked in a neutral tone.

Power Ten was shifting uncomfortably, he didn't like being surrounded by so many other pegasi. He heard a voice behind him, so he turned around to see a griffon staring at him. He maintained his detatched complexion. "Need something?" he asked in a neutral tone.

"Ummm, I was just wondering.... Do you know where I have to go to sign up to join the search team? I feel like once we find them they might be hurt, and if they are, then they would need a healer, right? O-oh! And I'm Riza, its nice to meet you."

<A polite griffon? Now I've seen everything> Ten allowed a small smile to touch his face. "Name's Power Ten. I think that might be our party over behind me." Not one for lengthy conversation, Ten turned around and led her to the group.

<A polite griffon? Now I've seen everything> Ten allowed a small smile to touch his face. "Name's Power Ten. I think that might be our party over behind me." Not one for lengthy conversation, Ten turned around and led her to the group.

"Oh, thank you."

*Riza followed him to the group that had gathered there.*

Raindancer saw the new arrivals and waved wildly, beckoning them over to where she sat. Might as well have a few friends to watch my back! she thought. I mean, every great explorer has a sidekick! Like Daring-Do and Azrael!

Raindancer saw the new arrivals and waved wildly, beckoning them over to where she sat. Might as well have a few friends to watch my back! she thought. I mean, every great explorer has a sidekick! Like Daring-Do and Azrael!

*Riza noticed the pony who was wildly waving and walked over to her.*

"Hi! Im Riza, whats your name?"

Raindancer stood up quickly and extended a hoof.

"I'm Raindancer!" she announced loudly, making sure everypony heard her. "Nice to meet you, Riza!"

Raindancer stood up quickly and extended a hoof.

"I'm Raindancer!" she announced loudly, making sure everypony heard her. "Nice to meet you, Riza!"

*Riza gently took the hoof into her claw and shook it* "Its nice to meet you too."

"So!" Raindancer withdrew her hoof and smiled brightly. "What're you here to do? I mean, I dunno if griffins are like ponies or anything." She cocked her head. "You're the first one I've ever met!"

Ten glanced at the other new arrivals, his gaze lingering on the black maned pegasus for a few moments. <Interesting looking pony, that one... Maybe this won't be as bad as I first thought>

"So!" Raindancer withdrew her hoof and smiled brightly. "What're you here to do? I mean, I dunno if griffins are like ponies or anything." She cocked her head. "You're the first one I've ever met!"

"Well, Im here because I want to help find those missing ponies. If they are hurt, then I could use my knowledge of herbology and medicine to help get them back on their hooves." *Riza explained* "But I'm actually very different from most griffons, I was born in a small town and most of the griffons there were very mean, all of them except for my mother, who taught me medicine and how to use herbs to treat and cure disease, injury, and anything I can. My mother was very kind, and I guess I picked that up from her."