Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Discords Legion

Skullbuster

"well seems we both got left behind." Shadow said to Twister "i was in the book store and got zoned out, came back and saw that everypony was leaving, we should catch up."

Boots Who had wondered off to get food returned to the bulliten board to see it vacant

"The bloody is this then? You lot better not try keep the action all to ya' selves!"

Boots devoures his pie and walkes over to Shadow

"Alright lad looks like we have a wee bita catching up ta do"

Boots takes off into the sky at break neck speeds and heads towards the main group.

ShadowCloud Trotted with Twister. "thats never happend before, just blacking out, my sanity seems to be decreasing every year. He thought to himself.

Shadow looked at boots "Well that votes off walking there" he took to the sky with boots

Edited by ShadowCloud

Boots slows down to meet with ShadowCload.

"So tell me lad, what brings a pony like you to Ponyville. Capital of the ass end of no-where?"

Boots smiles wide at ShadowCload

"hah" he said. "The princess has sent me to find out what has been happening to all the ponys here, and accompany the team" He said

"Normally, regular ponies could do this easily, but this could be worse then she thought. Im here to make shure nopony ends up dead. Though if this is what she hopes its not, all our powers together may not be able to get us out alive."

Boots stares at Shadow and lets out a hearty laugh.

"Ai lad, all the more reason to be one ya toes then ey? No risk no reward! Well looks like theres the rest of our wee group best join in.

Boots flies down to the rest of the group.

*Shadow halted in the sky for a moment. "huh, well now that im alone ill get a chance to tidy up." *he took off his sunglasses, exposing is oddly colored eyes. "A little black magic should do the trick" *He closed his eyes for a moment, when he reopened them. his pupils were now grey and his black sceleras were now white.

"Thats better" he said. He looked back at his ear peircings and his fangs. "well a little less noticable." He shrunk his fangs and slowly come to a landdown by the other ponies. "its only a matter of time before they find out though......" He thought to himself.

(last post today)

Edited by ShadowCloud

Twister was still on the ground making his way to the group, and started to think to himself.

"Hmm, I wonder if I should even be doing this. I mean, I'll be risking my neck if I decided to head into the Everfree forest! But there has been nothing to do in Ponyville, and this should bring in some action! Also, these ponies seems fun to hang out with, so it could be fun. Besides, I heard some other ponies went in there a few month ago Like Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Applejack....."

Before Twister could finish, he caught up with the rest of the group.

(I'll be posting again at 3:00 CT)

Edited by TwilightRubix

Six noticed the two other ponies join the group, Am I the only earth pony here? he thought, seeing as most here were unicorns or pegasi, save for Riza who was a griffon. He began to think what help he could be to a group that already could do great things all on their own just because of their species, but what could he offer? Sure he was a very hard worker, and very physically fit, but other than that, what could he do? He looked back at his guitar, If anything, I could be a morale booster, he thought...

Raindancer noticed the new additions and turned to Sxi Strings and Riza. "One sec," she said, and flapped over to the two ponies.

"HI!" she yelled, grinning. "I'm Raindancer! Who are you guys?"

Edited by PinkieDaShy

Ten had been sizing up the other ponies in the group when he noticed the earth pony, he had a sort of look about him, the look of a loner. Ten felt a small sense of comradeship with this pony he never met. He decided to walk up to the earth pony. "dont worry, you're not the only one who can't fly" he stated. Ten didn't know why, but he just felt like he needed to say that.

Ten gave a weak smile back. He hated thinking about that time in his life, but it kept him going on every day. <I like this pony, not too talkative, but that works just fine for me>

Raindancer felt a little affronted by the othe pegasi who walked away as she approached.

"Ow," she said, annoyed. "What's up with him?'

(OoC: Sorry she's coming off as annoying, she's just headstrong is all XD)

Shadow cloud approched the group "Lets see, whe have a energetic one, a shy looking earth pony, and a pegasus.... theres also Boots and Twister...and a.......griffion? he thought to himself "Humpf, maybe this one will be different from the ones i faced in the war. Maybe this one will be different than the ones who...killed me." He thought

Raindancer saw Shadowcloud and zoomed over again, sticking out a blue hoof.

"Hey!" she said boldly, grinning. "I'm Raindancer."

She looked him over carefully. He looked a little...strange, almost flickery on the outside.

Six looked back at the pony that Raindancer had zoomed over to, seeing the rather odd look about him, but where was he to judge? He was a hetero... whatever Riza said, and he had been judged all his life for it, so he knew it wasnt right to judge on appearance...

ShadowCloud was still looking at the griffion when raindancer surprized him. *this surprize also knocked off his magic* he looked over at the pegasus Showing his oddly colored eyes *he noticed this and turned them back to the more "normall" look* He smiled and said "Hey! Im ShadowCloud, or Shadow for short" *He then shook her hand* His smile also exposed his 2 fangs. "Oh for the love of Equestria! I couldent even get 2 minutes without showing them all" He thought.