Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Discords Legion

Skullbuster

Raindancer noticed the fangs and strange eyes but chose not to say anything. Weird, she thought.

"Cool name! So why'd you come?" she asked brightly instead.

"She...she diddent ask? Wow...." He thought. "Well the princess had sent me to find out whats going on, and accompany the team." he said.

"I think ill leave out the part where they are all in a lot of danger this time....." He thought

She eyed Shadowcloud suspiciously. He's holding back on me, she thought, and being the nosy pony she was she was determined to find out what was up.

"Cool. So you know the Princess then?" she poked.

She eyed Shadowcloud suspiciously. He's holding back on me, she thought, and being the nosy pony she was she was determined to find out what was up.

"Wow! So you know the Princess then?" she poked.

Twister figured it was about time to get to know somepony, so he walked up to Six.

"Hey! My name is Twister. Is something wrong? You looked a little down earlier."

Six looked at Twister in surprise, but he smiled and shook his head to show he was fine, he put out his hoof in greeting...

Six looked at Twister in surprise, but he smiled and shook his head to show he was fine, he put out his hoof in greeting...

Twister put his hoof out as well.

"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll feel better once something starts happening! It could take your mind off of things."

"Woah!" breathed Rain, her eyes widening. "You must be an important pony then! I mean, there has to be a good reason as to why they chose you!"

Edited by PinkieDaShy

"yeah...i was a important pony, i gotta make up something" He thought. "Oh not really, she just chose someone in canterlot at the time for extra help" He said. *He put on his best lie voice but it was easily still a lie*

Twister then came into realization.

"Wait, are you down because...... Oh! Your the only earth pony here. Look, just because other have got wings and horns doesn't mean your worthless. I mean, you seem like a strong pony who can put up a fight! Us pegasi and unicorns are a little weaker than earth ponies."

"Did that sound too cheesy? ..... Well, I hope I helped him at least." Twister thought.

Finally the group got to the edge of the forest, the mayor and a few guards were there, the mayor

Walked up to them "ah, you must be the volunteers, I would like you to find the missing ponies and figure out what happend to the first rescue team" she gave them photos of the missing ponies and the rescue team "do be carful, I don't think the town will be too happy if I organize a 3rd rescue team"

"hehe im just glad that giffion diddent notice my eyes" Shadow thought. "although she seems different then the ones ive seen, the evil, stubborn war griffions. I guess they can change over a 1000 years..." He thought

Ten stuck close to Six, locking his gaze straight ahead. <I should probably get to know these ponies better if I'm going to be stuck with them. Maybe when we set up camp>

Shadow Walked to a waited till no pony was looking "set up camp eh? shure. Black magic, once again you save my time!" He focused and a tent started to form out of dead leaves, turning into a black cloth, and then forming into a perfect tent. "there we go!" He thought

"Except for Boots , Twister and Rain I dont know any of these ponys or...griffions He thought

Rain peered curiously at SC from the tree she was floating in. "Omigosh!" she whispered, covering her mouth with a hoof. She had learned about magic in school to know what black magic was. "Is...is that even legal?"

Six continued to walk until he came across the small camp that had suddenly appeared, his confused look only lasted a moment until he just shrugged, deciding to help. He walked around gathering all the firewood he could find, making a rather large pile.