Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you doing at this very moment?

Marshmallow

'Cause they have WiFi and decent coffee.

... sad as it may sound, I think the espresso at McDonalds is better than the stuff they've got at Starbucks.

I will admit however, that the atmosphere is a fair bit less pleasant. :lol:

Chillin and listening to music so basically nothing special this saturday. (Still waiting on Bukkit to update their recommended builds ;()
  • Brohoof 1

... sad as it may sound, I think the espresso at McDonalds is better than the stuff they've got at Starbucks.

I will admit however, that the atmosphere is a fair bit less pleasant. :lol:

I usually get a Caramel Machiato. To each their own :D

Just finished watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 for the first time. I really enjoyed it. I really liked how it ties in with all the previous movies.

Anyway, it's 00:34 now but I'm not really tired so I'm just chilling on the computer for a while before going to bed ^^

Just woke up and having a very good breakfast! ^^ (rice pudding,gingerbread,saffron buns and some mulled wine)

Happy First Advent everypony!

Edited by Jonke
  • Brohoof 1

Just about to head off to get an early night's rest. Today's been the slow quiet Sunday that I was hoping It would be, and I'm glad that I feel well rested for once.

Iv'e got a 20 to 25's race tomorrow, and I'm on safety supervision, so I hope the ocean water's not too chilly in the morning!

Just got back from my yearly Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert. Good tickets, good music, and one hell of a good show.

Already looking forward to their 2012 winter concert. :)

I am currently on my lunch at work, typing slowly on my phone. Eating an apple a salad and some cupcakes, while drinking a pepsi.