Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Gathering Of The Heroes (Still Accepting!)

CornBreadGang

@,

It's not a loss, but a draw.Also, you kinda misunderstood what the Emporers will is. It is literally the bonds between the space Marines in the Immaterium. Not their souls. He is simply able to conjure all of their abilities and memories for his use. So you are literally only attacking Blood.

Edited by Commander Tangent

I still consider, "I can pretty much kill you right now but I won't, " a loss :/. And of course I'm going to misunderstand this whole stuff seeing as I've never played the game before. It also has a lot of lore and stuff I wouldn't expect in a scifi game, so yeah.

Lui Kang and Sub Zero

Eh, they seem a little overpowered. I'd need some proof that they aren't too OP for this.

... Klonoa's not going to have anyone react to his arrival for a while, is he?

I was offline. I'll post now.

Wait, Light had one as well? Obviously haven't seen this part xD.

As for the way Sombra think it works... not really, but we'll humor him and Blood xD.

Yes, Light had one, and I was thinking of putting it back in again.

Alright, I just didn't know how this symbiote worked. I modeled Light's off the one from Spider-Man, but I didn't know about yours, so thanks for informing me.

Yeah, Abaddon's symbiote is still from the same species seen in Marvel universe. Functions in the exact same way. Scipio and the symbiote have an immensely powerful bond though, making them extremely difficult to separate truly.

Adamantium soldiers with weaponry that can decimate nearly anything? Cool. Adamantium soldiers with weaponry that can decimate anything and the ability to call upon the power of thousands of souls for even more power, releasing nuclear level explosions and fighting gods of chaos one on one? Sounds legit...

Yeah...

I admit I am being a bit of a hypocrite considering the Dark Entity, with the level of power he had, could be considered a "god" xD. I dunno, Blood seems a bit borderline OP, but at least he's able to be fought unlike other characters I've made Abaddon fight.

Chaos gods... again man, this is one weird scifi franchise xD. Never expected such things to be found in it, I honestly thought Warhammer was your typical super tech and alien game.

Question: Would anyone on the team know a universal translation spell, or should I just go the easy route and make Klonoa talk in English?

You might just want to make him talk in English. We have barley any unicorns in the heroes side.

Eh, they seem a little overpowered. I'd need some proof that they aren't too OP for this.

I was offline. I'll post now.

Ok Ok How about 2 Star Fox Chartures? Since they not Over Power. Fox just use his whits and Fighting Skills. He just use weapons and Falco do the same thing too. Since they don't have Powers.

Ok Ok How about 2 Star Fox Chartures? Since they not Over Power. Fox just use his whits and Fighting Skills. He just use weapons and Falco do the same thing too. Since they don't have Powers.

Sounds good to me. Just be sure to check what you do. And, no offense, try and improve your grammar. Other than that, you should be fine.