Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Gathering Of The Heroes (Still Accepting!)

CornBreadGang

Could I enter with Unishar. http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/unishar-r4647

Villain preferably.

PS. like the ultron refrence

Accepted!

So quick question:

I think we have enough people. When can we start?

I'm putting it up now.

Everyone, the roleplay is up!!! Find it here:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/75570-gathering-of-the-heroes/

Get moving!

Im up for this img-1925531-1-yay.png  Ill just use my OC if thats fine img-1925531-2-smile.png

I wound like to join as two heroes! first, my OC Crimson Grinn (link in sig) and the future pirate king, Monkey D. Luffy! from the One Piece manga/anime series.

Both of you are in!

• Brohoof 1

Posting tomorow after work since I have to work in the morning. Also Forgot to mention that Fireblaze do got a Darkside inside of him and Rainbow Dash is the only one keep it clam. But if something happen to Dash then his Darkside will come out.

• Brohoof 1

My OC is Doggy Toy True!

... No it's not.  It's Roaming Logic.  I'll warn you that the OC is an Earth Pony that can use magic.  (More details here)

I would like to apply as a hero if possible.  If not, I'll either cook up some reason to be a villain or look else where.

I'd like to join with steel who is doggy toy true

Link in sig

I might join with demonblood as well Link is also in sig

You're in!

Um, can I be a hero? I'm young, but my big sis Twilight taught me well. My OC looks like Sunset Shimmer, but with amber eyss and a sunset cutie mark.

My OC is Doggy Toy True!

... No it's not.  It's Roaming Logic.  I'll warn you that the OC is an Earth Pony that can use magic.  (More details here)

I would like to apply as a hero if possible.  If not, I'll either cook up some reason to be a villain or look else where.

Sorry for taking so long! You're both in.