Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Gathering Of The Heroes (Still Accepting!)

CornBreadGang

Time Pony fully allowed the Execution. If I did god mod, then I'm sorry, didn't mean to.

If she allowed it, that's fine.

But, I feel no emotion from it.

Blast made little of a relationship with her.

I'm sorry for my brutal honesty.

I just don't know how to react to this.

Neither did I when Ambrose gave her life as tribute xD. I just kinda rolled with it. 

It's just...

I don't feel anything.

In fact, that's what a lot of things in this RP are to me.

They just happen XP

... Oh, it's like the ultimate crossover RP I wanted to make accept it allows OCs. Neat.

If we're using a crossover character, is there a legitimate explanation for how they ended up there, or do we get creative and make our own explanations?

... Oh, it's like the ultimate crossover RP I wanted to make accept it allows OCs. Neat.

If we're using a crossover character, is there a legitimate explanation for how they ended up there, or do we get creative and make our own explanations?

Either one shall work.

... So either way, it's all on my creative abilities, not yours. Right. This is more of a "Work on things as they go" RP, isn't it? Fair enough.

Can I be filled in on what's happened and what's going on now? No way am I gonna read through 61 pages...

@Super2379

Mind I bring in 2 chartures form Mortal Kombat?

It depends which 2.

... So either way, it's all on my creative abilities, not yours. Right. This is more of a "Work on things as they go" RP, isn't it? Fair enough.

Can I be filled in on what's happened and what's going on now? No way am I gonna read through 61 pages...

Yes, this is that kind if RP. In short, here is a summary.

After departing on a great commission, a small band of heroes is bombarded with terrible things. Finally thinking they have caught a breath, new members discovered the heroes, and joined the alliance. Two villains have joined the dark cause of the evil King Sombra: The Master and Dark Spot, who have summoned a warrior named Blood to assassinate the leader of the heroes: Light Streak. Currently, Light is near death, and may not be able to come to. One member has died, one has recovered two of the six Elements of Harmony needed to foil the Master, a new hero has appeared in the depths of the Everfree, and the rest are trying to help Light live.

So, that's a summary of the events so far.

Well, the team just got done being beaten up by a ponified warhammer marine in the short term xD.

How specific. :P

After departing on a great commission, a small band of heroes is bombarded with terrible things. Finally thinking they have caught a breath, new members discovered the heroes, and joined the alliance. Two villains have joined the dark cause of the evil King Sombra: The Master and Dark Spot, who have summoned a warrior named Blood to assassinate the leader of the heroes: Light Streak. Currently, Light is near death, and may not be able to come to. One member has died, one has recovered two of the six Elements of Harmony needed to foil the Master, a new hero has appeared in the depths of the Everfree, and the rest are trying to help Light live. So, that's a summary of the events so far.

Ah, much clearer.

In that case, I would like to claim the character Klonoa. Post-first game.

... Do I need to wait on an acceptance, or...?

Thank you, thank you. I'll just wait until I won't ruin the drama. 'specially considering the big entrance I have planned.

I'm sure you can enter now, as the people involved currently aren't responding. But, do whatever works best for you. :)

It depends which 2. Yes, this is that kind if RP. In short, here is a summary.

After departing on a great commission, a small band of heroes is bombarded with terrible things. Finally thinking they have caught a breath, new members discovered the heroes, and joined the alliance. Two villains have joined the dark cause of the evil King Sombra: The Master and Dark Spot, who have summoned a warrior named Blood to assassinate the leader of the heroes: Light Streak. Currently, Light is near death, and may not be able to come to. One member has died, one has recovered two of the six Elements of Harmony needed to foil the Master, a new hero has appeared in the depths of the Everfree, and the rest are trying to help Light live.

So, that's a summary of the events so far.

Lui Kang and Sub Zero

Seems we're both at an impasse then.

What I'm going for here is that Blood realizes how powerful Abaddon really is, and once Abaddon is done with him, goes to inform Sombra of what's happened. This will add to the story by making Sombra do more, advancing the plot.

I think I have an idea though. As Blood and the souls realize what's about to happen (or what could happen, seeing as how Abaddon is refraining from wholly destroying them or trapping them in his realm), they teleport themselves and Abaddon to different locations.

It'll sound weird when I say this, but...

Abaddon wins, qnd your character gets the development thing.