Habits!

Barz

If there are two doors that lead into any place, like a store, I'll always make sure I use the right door! It's a bit of a weird karma issue I have! I always do it though!

Also, whenever I feel like I haven't flicked a light switch properly, I'll go back and flick it up and down 3 times to make sure I did it correctly that time!

I also make myself laugh by referencing products on the shelves where I work to silly TV jokes that I've seen. Not sure if that's as much a habit, but I enjoy it!

I never eat red smarties, skittles, etc. I wash my hands as soon as I get to college, before I eat anything (and during if I have to use my hands) and also when I get home.

I also freak out when people eat with their mouthes open, eat loudly, eat near my ear, talk whilst eating or are just generally messy eaters (and I won't eat something if certain people have touched it, like my sister). I usually have to leave the room. Lastly, I freak when people touch me.

(edited)

Habits:

I can't sit still for more than an hour at a time, I have to get up and move...

I always have to knock on a wall as I walk past one...

I can't sleep if there is any form of light in my immediate surroundings

I have to have my cell phone on the left side of my person, and my wallet and keys on my right side... if not I get worried and panic

Edited by TOMahwk

• 4 weeks later...

I have terrible spending habits.

Just today, I bought myself two pounds of grapes and an extra large tea. I wasn't even hungry to start with, and I couldn't halfway finish either the grapes or tea. I threw out the tea, but at least I saved the grapes for later.

But still! I didn't even need to buy it. I definitely splurge when I see something I want.

sometimes i feel like the only person in the world not repulsed by smoking haha

I bite my lip a lot! Especially when I'm nervous. I'm always playing with my hair too.

When I'm really nervous or upset or mad or whatever, I have a habit of digging my nails into my skin. I never really break the skin or anything, but it still hurts like the dickens.

Due to my crazy anxiety, when nervous I'll bounce my legs up and down rapidly when sitting down. I also have a tendency to sigh alot when stressed.

Whenever climbing a staircase I run up it, skipping every other step.

• Brohoof 1

Oh, I have a LOT. One of my big ones is saying emotions out loud. I'm like an Elcor or soemthing :P If I'm upset I'll just randomly say "sad face". I also tend to talk in stupid voices a lot :P

I have been biting my nails for 12 years now, so yah :). Also, I feel like I have to crack my knuckles every few minutes.

I also pace a lot when I'm thinking. Its not exactly something I want to get rid of, its just a thing many people find funny about me. I also wish that I didn't play PS3 on mah belly at the edge of my bed, 'cause it causes my elbows to chap badly. They look and feel like sandpaper :(. I try to sit up while playing but it makes my aim like crap when trying to shoot http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

I bite my nails (which most in this thread seem to do already), I incessantly drum on tables and things with my fingers, I crack my knuckles, toes and back all the time (pretty loudly, too), when I'm walking on a sidewalk/tiled floor I try not to step on any cracks or lines, I play with my hair (which is strange, considering I'm a guy with short hair), I procrastinate too much, I'm constantly looking for a clock to tell the time, and I always go up staircases two steps at a time

I didn't realize I had so many bad habits

i often have OCD on doing certain things a specific number of times, and constantly doing them over and over.

sometimes i have a hard time going to bed because i have to put my phone and 3DS on the charging dock

multiple times, until i force my self to go to bed without worrying about it. same thing with getting drinks at

the water fountain ill go back multiple times because i feel like i ended with a odd number or something...

its really weird habit that i cant explain why i do it.

I tend to clean things a lot. I can tolerate messes for a short time, but after that time is up I can become a bit of a clean freak.

I also tend to zone out and in some cases even walk away mid conversation. I don't always mean to, but I can be pretty vacant at times and on top of that, I'm not exactly the most socially inclined person in the world. :lol:

The worst one though is my bad habit of procrastination. For example, I'm supposed to be writing a paper on modern technology right now.

I make weird noises when I'm alone. Roaring, hissing, laughing insanely. That sort of thing.

I also tend to make facial expressions based on what I'm thinking. If I'm remembering a scene from a film I might pull the face the character did during that scene without even thinking about it.

ME TOO

i tend to talk to myself, sing loudly, and make random noises when im alone...ususally in different accents too.

i also tend to put things off to the last minute- like literally last minute

i also make a habit out of yellin out random quotes and phrases...i just cant help myself

oh and i also tend to turn everyday life into a song...i even write it down...ive got 4 notebooks of pointlessness

• Brohoof 1

I eat pudding with the back side of a spoon..

I make fart noises with my hands when I'm nervous or bored.

When I talk to people I'm not comfortable with or if I'm nervous, I make a click noise with my mouth like, every 5 seconds.

I say "like" far too often. (I live in the valley of my city, so that makes it kind of funny...)

I always set my silverware upside down on the edge of my plate when I'm not using whatever utensil.

Oh. And quoting movies ALL THE TIME.

Talking in accents to my cats and family.

Making faces when I sing.

I often use memes and phrases like lol and rofl in most conversations.

my hands always have to do something e.g. like spinning a pen around, drumming on the table etc.

I hum some melodies all of the time.

I'm about as shy and easily scared as Fluttershy.

I'm very paranoid, nearly no one can sneak up to me from behind.

(edited)

I have a habit of biting my nails :/

I've bitten mine down to the stumps. I actually now hate my nails growing long. I'd have done the same for my toenails too if they were more easily accessible compared to my hands. My toenails I just keep trim however.

I also have a habit where, if I bump my foot or hand into something, I NEED to bump the other one in the same way, even if it hurts, just to balance it out. It's VERY particular too, to the point of where the pain is located directly on the limb.

When I was younger, I was REALLY twitchy about my throat being blocked or uncleared, so I constantly cleared my throat with a very particular "skhrrrum" sound.

I also do voices for all of my pets when talking to them. ALL of them. Even the girls.

Edited by FinalGamer