Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The extent of your tolerance and or acceptance?

FNGRpony

I like to think I'm very tolerant of everyone (and everypony). Personally, I'm a Brony and love it. I'm a Furry and love that too. I'm pretty certain I'm a clopper too. And because of this I very rarely judge or frown upon other for their pursuits.

It is neither my place to say or judge anyone because it's none of my business. What's more if I didn't like furries then the remedy would be to not hang around with furries. Simple. Don't like it, go away.

Though there are things I absolutely abhor. People picking on my friends brings out the epic ass in me. People who make broad assumptions about a person based on a single aspect of their characters. And I get extremely violent and fill with vitriolic rage towards rape.Even the word makes my skin crawl. But aside from a few examples I try to tolerate people's foibles, for lack of a better word, because to be honest, Im hardly one to talk .

My tolerance for other people goes pretty far. I might not like everyone, but I won't bug them at all, they have their life and I have mine. There's no need to start a war over some disputes or differences in opinion. I don't really care about haters, more than often I think they're just bored and have nothing better to do. That, or they're just hormonal kids without any well-grounded opinion.

My tolerance runs dry with people who are hoping for others to get hurt, or people who actively hurt people. Doesn't matter whether it's physically or mentally. Douchebags that like to brag about their petty achievements and insult others for theirs, just to feel better. People who engage in domestic violence, bullies, obsessive white knights, sexual harassers, mean people. You probably get what kind of people I don't like. 

I accept and tolerate all kinds of people, except for the ones I just mentioned. For all I care, they can drown. I can even tolerate the biggest prejudiced super-Christian in the world (Yes, that's a stereotype. And no, you can't stop me from using it.). As long as they don't actively lash out at others or hurt people, I'm totally fine with it. I like being friends with anyone, and I'll always be kind and polite to others... until you're petty enough to intentionally hurt someone who did nothing wrong.

• Brohoof 1

So my reply actually won't be answering the questions but anyways here it goes. Love. I'm generally a pretty nice guy although I can be a jerk but I only love super close friends and family. Tolerance. Here is the big one for me, my extent of tolerance goes to the state of if you're nice to me I'm nice to you if you're a bucking flankhole to me Ill be a bucking flankhole to you

I try to treat everyone with kindness and a smile, and one chance to gain my trust. And because of that I don't really have any enemies only friends and acquaintances. Though my tolerance does meet its end when it comes to people who look down on everyone else and thinks that they are better than them. There's a guy at work with a inflated ego and he thinks he's smarter than everyone else. So I make it my mission every night at work to throw him under the bus and call him out to management I even got him wrote up :3 im shooting for him to be fired , my goal is in the next few weeks. Even then I hope he gets hit by a bus on his way home or mauled by a bear. im sorry if I come off as kind of mean but whenever this guy starts talking or is just near me my blood boils to a point I want to slit his throat. But everyone else besides people like the guy I mentioned get nothing but a smile and acceptance from me.

1. No, not at all it MLP is not the first fandom with it and it will not be the last. I can understand how it might not be everyone's cup of tea, but why so many bronies are obsessed with other peoples masturbation habits when I have not seen such a phenomenon in any other fandom. Sure furries are often demonized but that is regarded as a seperate fandom in and of itself, in other words you could be a Sonic fan without being accused of being a furry. Though I never judged furries too harshly I did think that the sexual aspects of that fandom did represent the entire fandom, but can you really blame me though? That is all we ever hear about when we hear about furries.

2. Nope, I am not perfect but what does bother me is when people put this fandom on a pedestal and get butthurt when others don't follow their arbitrary standards of what a brony should be. Anti cloppers are a very good example of this, again I have to wonder why so many people care about peoples masturbation habits.

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy

My tolerance probably ends when someone actually starts hurting me, or bullying my friends or family. And I agree with you completely with the tolerance thing, you can try and run around spreading love to the haters, but you've got to develop a back bone, and just say no sometimes.

Even if I don't like some aspects of something or a choice someone makes, it's often not worth quarreling or being upset over in a world with crime, prejudice, violence, hunger, and more. Other adults are going to make their own value judgments. Maybe they're wrong and maybe I'm wrong. That's life.

The main exception to my tolerance is if it's directly affecting, irritating, or harming others. It can be as major as assault or as minor as objectifying me as nothing more than someone to unload troubles on.

I cannot tolerate or accept anyone who would knowingly cause physical or emotional harm to a child. Being in the children's ministry in my church and wishing to work with them as a career, I love children. I hate it when people would even think about causing them pain, even if it's just emotional. 

• Brohoof 1