Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The avatar above you is in jail, what for?

Fire Bomb

Jailed for being monochrome :P

8 hours ago, King of Canterlot said:

For being a partner in @Nsxile 🔥🐲's tax evasion and money laundering schemes. My forces raid on Nsxile's house during his party uncovered a lot of evidence against you, trust me Comrade :mustache: Better you just plead guilty and we can avoid any unnecessary...... situations :sneer:

Jailed for arresting innocent ponies in a bid to impose totalitarianism :sunbutt:

Jailed because I didn't even know you had a netflix show... And also for denying me access to your portals :crackle:

Edited by Nsxile 🔥🐲

2 minutes ago, Nsxile 🔥🐲 said:

Jailed because I didn't even know you had a netflix show... And also for denying me access to your portals :crackle:

Ahhhhhh that could be mentally seen in a bad way :scoots: but Jailed for saying something that makes my mind go dirty! 

Just now, King of Canterlot said:

Jailed for cutting my horn off and threatening me :glimmer:

Counter-jailed for threatening me with arrest for a crime I never committed and illegally raiding another person's home to silence all opposition to you. Also jailed because your horn can be fixed and for mistaking me as an opposition figure. :crackle:

On 8/18/2020 at 4:43 PM, Nsxile 🔥🐲 said:

Counter-jailed for threatening me with arrest for a crime I never committed and illegally raiding another person's home to silence all opposition to you. Also jailed because your horn can be fixed and for mistaking me as an opposition figure. :crackle:

Jailed for too many words