• Fluttershy's cottage
    • twilight's library
    • rarity's dress shop
    • crystal palace
    • White Tail Woods
    • manehatten
    • Winsome Falls
    • ponyville

please take my poll because i havent seen a poll about places in equestria so why not if theirs a certain reason why this your fav place please say. and finally place state other places i have missed

Edited by rainbowdash1212

Twilight's library. I mean, Twilight and Spike live there. What's not to like? Besides that obvious answer, there are plenty of books about numerous topics to read there. I do enjoy reading from time to time, so it would be a nice place to check out a book and relax. :)

• Brohoof 2

I think the Everfree forest is pretty cool. Creepy, yet homey, free and mysterious. It reminds me how I've always wanted to live out in the woods.

Cloudsdale is a second choice, with all the pegasi, Greek influence and weather factories. I really wish we could see more of Rainbow Dash's home. Seeing as she's the only Cloudsdale resident of the Mane Six, we've only been able to see her bedroom.

Ah, Equestria.. it's a beautiful world. Personally, I love Cloudsdale :3 it looks like an amazing place. Pegasi are my favorite pony race, so my ideal living situation in Equestria would be me as a pegasus living in Cloudsdale. Seems awesome to live up in the sky on all those clouds. A huge drawback would be a lack of diversity, since everyone there would be pegasi and you wouldn't be able to interact with earth and unicorn ponies :/

Probably Winsome Falls. It just seems so relaxing there, and it doesn't have the negative side of not being able to interact with earth ponies and/or unicorns like Cloudsdale does. Plus if you don't feel like relaxing, its also a place where you can have lots of fun. smile.png Its also beautiful there. So, I'd definitely say Winsome Falls.

Edited by Rough Pathway

Ah, Equestria.. it's a beautiful world. Personally, I love Cloudsdale :3 it looks like an amazing place. Pegasi are my favorite pony race, so my ideal living situation in Equestria would be me as a pegasus living in Cloudsdale. Seems awesome to live up in the sky on all those clouds. A huge drawback would be a lack of diversity, since everyone there would be pegasi and you wouldn't be able to interact with earth and unicorn ponies :/

But Dashie is in Ponyville!!! D:

My favorite place would be Rainbow Dash's house cause I could hang out with her and stuff (and maybe cuddle or something :3)

• Brohoof 1

But Dashie is in Ponyville!!! D:

My favorite place would be Rainbow Dash's house cause I could hang out with her and stuff (and maybe cuddle or something :3)

Indeed she is, but I tried not to let my decision be swayed by where some of the ponies I like live :3 though to be perfectly honest, there's a good chance that I'd choose Ponyville over Cloudsdale just cause of Dashie haha. I can totally see myself trying to get Dashie to notice me and it'd probably be amazing just being in the same room as her xD Cloudsdale does appeal to me more though when we're strictly talking about how the place seems.

• Brohoof 1

I woould have to say Ponyville in general, due to the fact that almost all the ponies their are so awesome and cheerfull, unlike those snobby Canterlot ponies!KUbAnTY.png

• Brohoof 1

It's not on your poll, but the location that Rainbow mentions in her Hot Minute where you can see everything. :-) What's better than seeing everything!? If not that wherever Luna is at night. :-) But if I must pick from your list it would be Twilight's library.