Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Think about this what would happen if celestia was corrupt instead of luna, what would her name be and would she be banished to the moon what would twilight be like being lunas student what would ponyville be like being ruled by luna for 1000 years an d best of all why would celestia go corrupt if she did

post-11553-0-91525400-1384042264_thumb.png

EDIT

based off what scootalove said

Her new name would be Solar Flare, she would banish Luna to the moon again, and the reason she would be corrupt is because of doubting herself in her own abilities then feeling jealousy towards Luna.

sorry i don't know how to raw quote

who is better

nightmaremoon

post-11553-0-28447600-1384043194_thumb.png

or solar flare

post-11553-0-91525400-1384042264_thumb.png

Edited by a jewel of rarity
  • Brohoof 2

Her new name would be Solar Flare, she would banish Luna to the moon again, and the reason she would be corrupt is because of doubting herself in her own abilities then feeling jealousy towards Luna.

• Brohoof 1

Equestria would be screwed. Not only is Celestia smarter than Luna(she won't cut off dragon mustaches unlike someone we know)but she'll be more powerful than Nightmare Moon, seeing as she was more powerful before the transformation

did you pick that up from a fanfic or did that come of the top of your head i agree solar flare would be her name, awesome thought what would happen to nightmare night

did you pick that up from a fanfic or did that come of the top of your head i agree solar flare would be her name, awesome thought what would happen to nightmare night

That came from the top of my head. Hmm, I think what would happen to Nightmare Night is Solar Flare would get rid of that holiday completely.

• Brohoof 1

Perhaps an epic battle between teacher and student that decides the fate of equestria! img-1992631-1-ohmy.png  Season 4 finally prediction! peace 

Pf that,

there so many ponies and what have you that could be brought to beat against Celestial.

Credence, Luna, the main six, Discord,

hell i'm sure there some bad guys we don't even know about who would love to save equistra and show up luna to prove they were right all along.

Pf that,

there so many ponies and what have you that could be brought to beat against Celestial.

Credence, Luna, the main six, Discord,

hell i'm sure there some bad guys we don't even know about who would love to save equistra and show up luna to prove they were right all along.

Cadence is weaker than Celestia, Luna is at best equal with Celestia, and Discord and the Mane 6 could manage something were it not for the fact that Celestia put a seal that only she can break on the Elements

Cadence is weaker than Celestia, Luna is at best equal with Celestia, and Discord and the Mane 6 could manage something were it not for the fact that Celestia put a seal that only she can break on the Elements

hey if you really wanna see what would happen me and a few others took it upon our-self to turn this into a fanfiction

http://mlpforums.com/topic/77951-the-ballad-of-solar-flare-part-1-re-polished-out-now/#entry1994462

it is being released in parts only part 1 is out right now

I've also seen Celestia's evil self called Corona, the name of the ring of ligh we see when the moon eclipses the sun. I find that a slightly more fitting name considering it was jealousy of her sisters daylight that made Luna into NMM and here it is the reverse.

well in my fanfiction we called her solar flare as it isn't just jelousy for her sister it is her hatred of the night read it for yourself http://mlpforums.com/topic/77951-the-ballad-of-solar-flare-part-1-re-polished-out-now/#entry1994462

• Brohoof 1

well in my fanfiction we called her solar flare as it isn't just jelousy for her sister it is her hatred of the night read it for yourself http://mlpforums.com/topic/77951-the-ballad-of-solar-flare-part-1-re-polished-out-now/#entry1994462

Solar Flare is name too good too as it is one of the more destructive things our own sun does to remind us that its isn't all sunshine and rainbows and will irradiate your face off the first chance it gets.

Solar Flare is name too good too as it is one of the more destructive things our own sun does to remind us that its isn't all sunshine and rainbows and will irradiate your face off the first chance it gets.

that is exactly what she acts like but i don't want to give too much of the plot away we are working on part 2 now so :) its looking pretty good

that is exactly what she acts like but i don't want to give too much of the plot away we are working on part 2 now so smile.png its looking pretty good

Seen many fics depict Solar Flare as being worse than NMM such as her considering whether or not to nuke ponyville completely, she also tends to have a slight pyromania about her. One touch I liked is where NMM made ponies fear the night, Solar Flare made ponies would stay indoors at Midday when the sun is at its highest point in the sky,

Edited by Malinter

It would be the huge stupid plot twist. I am 100% disliking this opinion.

Because the plot will become to repetitive and boring. Some of luna fans may disagree but i just dislike this idea.

Celestia had been created to all-good, now being corrupted . The majority of fandom will dislike it and the parents of young girls will complain to Hasbro. Critics will criticize this like a damnation.

So no!