Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Mare in the Moon - the Phony Brony

PhonyBrony

So the post on equestria daily massively increased my channel's traffic and i now have 7 times as many subscribers as I had 24 hours ago. (5 to 35) Here's another song for you to chew on. I hope you enjoy it.

-the Phony Brony

• Brohoof 1

Try to get some more posts on EQD, your music is really good. It would be really nice if you could team up with some vocalists and make some vocal music! Edited by Ezynell the Peasant

I really enjoyed that song.

Thank you! I see you subbed, too. It is greatly appreciated.

Try to get some more posts on EQD, your music is really good. It would be really nice if you could team up with some vocalists and make some vocal music!

I sent this to them, but I don't know if they're going to post it. The other song was posted only 24 hours ago, so they might wait a bit. EIther way, it'll be a while before it's up. Thank you, though!
  • Brohoof 1

Wow this is really awesome, I couldnt hope of ever creating something this good

What program did you use to create this?

FL Studios. It wasn't too hard; making a complex break beat is a lot easier than making a complex harmony. (which I'm working on right now for another song) Thanks though!

• 2 weeks later...

this is so much better after watching mindlessgonzo's clopfic (no I didn't clop, don't even ask)

Wait what? xD

I looked at his channel... Either I'm ignorant (most likely) or he has 6 clopfic videos :P

very nice!

Thank you!

How do you NOT have more views than what you do.

Good show mate, good show.

Don't worry, that's normal. As in, I've made music for 2 years now, and for 1.9 of those years I've been trying desperately to get someone to listen. Phonybrony was my last ditch effort, and somehow it worked kinda... But I didn't really want to affiliate my music with ponies tooooooo much. When I get the change I will probably switch to a generic music channel.

Thanks guys

sort of reminds me of Slenderman Song, which is recently my favourite song

Oh!! I can see the connection you made! Well I'm glad this reminded you of a song you like xD

Awesome opposum.