Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

what about a hyper adorable villian?

FNGRpony

I got the idea oddly enough when i was posting a video on u tube,

and when i posted it here one of the jabs i got was "Christ it's like trying to listen to flutter shy."

As i was speaking to quietly despite trying to sound diabolic.

Now imagine a real villain on the show being to soft spoke  and twilight kinda interupting "come again?"
"oh sorry " *tries to speak up and the main six begin giggling* 
"sorry your still to low!"
*Random bad guy sucks in a deep breath like he's about to scream and still mostly in audible)

*rainbow dash.* "Can we keep him?"  (or her, what ever would fit more).

Maybe even have it be a black sheep from flutter shys family, with more evil tendentious but just as many cute ones.

I Mean i hear all the time this isn't a show for normal villains, and it's a little girls show so why not roll with it.

I would accept that premise. It would be an interesting idea to pursue instead of the conventional villain. I mean even Nightmare Moon was was portrayed as slightly haughty considering her brooding nature instead of being dark but quiet like a fusion of the darkness and Luna.

A hyper adorable villain that kills everyone it meets with a single stare? Too dark and grim for MLP.

Um you tacted on the part in bold.

I would accept that premise. It would be an interesting idea to pursue instead of the conventional villain. I mean even Nightmare Moon was was portrayed as slightly haughty considering her brooding nature instead of being dark but quiet like a fusion of the darkness and Luna.

Oh great i got the luna fans going lol.  I didn't even think of that.

I didn't even think of that.

I was only mentioning it. I do like the premise that a villain could be less forceful and maybe meek like Fluttershy though it would be difficult for that character to be bold enough to present a threat to harmony.

I was only mentioning it. I do like the premise that a villain could be less forceful and maybe meek like Fluttershy though it would be difficult for that character to be bold enough to present a threat to harmony.

Well i said soft spoken.

I didn't say he or she would be trembling in terror (maybe out of anger as the main six begin to giggle).

I mean the villian could be totally bad ass in actions (still didn't say kill for the previous poster putting words in my mouth).

There are lots of ways a character can be adorable. Being Fluttershy-y isn't the only way. I think Discord is adorable. Trixie is too in her own way.

But I would love to see a villain that is shy. It would be cool to see how their shyness would affect the way they carry out their evil. Like, they would probably send messages rather than making their declaration of war on Harmony loudly in public. They would have to be an evil genius, but not the kind we often see who are eloquent and haughty like a Bond villain. Villainshy would plan everything out in advance and test it like crazy before putting the plan into action. He or she would know that their weakness is being put on the spot and having to improvise, so they would do everything in their power to avoid that situation. And the mane six would ultimately defeat Villanshy by forcing him/her into a high pressure situation. I expect Villianshy would be a mysterious bad guy, one we never really see in person except through a menacing video they send (or magical crystal ball projection, as the case may be). They would have lots of minions to do their bidding and always stay securely locked up in their booby trapped fortress of eviltude. The only way to defeat them would be to break into their headquarters, make it past all of their traps and guards, and expose them like the Wizard of Oz.