Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

help finding Octi plushie

Doc. Volt

Hi everypony! As stated i'm looking for an Octavia plushie.. i love her... but i can't find one shippable at my country (Italy) at a decent price! where should i look? i could only find the mane 6 on shops! (without twily)

How about checking on Ebay? I remember one time when I was looking for a Daring Do plushie an Octavia one came up in the search. Plushies are expensive which why I don't have too many

i looked on ebay.. found a lot of nice things.. but a 40 dollars for a pluhie is fine... i'm not so fine with a 30 dollars shipping!

yeah as far as I know the only official Octavia plush right now is the Funrise one (although I don't think she looks bad with the spagetti hair). Maybe you can find someone to comission who is in Italy/Europe?

unfortunately shipping stuff from the US is expensive. When I sent my friend in South Korea (I'm in the US) an Applebloom plush it was like 20$ for the cheapest shipping.

I was hoping to find something official, but something looking like her should work at this point.. maybe i can manage to learn how to make one by my self ....