Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Golden Corruption ((Inquisition RP!))

That One Techpriest You Used To Know

What would Charcoal Embers do? 

That's awesome Sky! Love it!

@

Yes, I'm just about done reading the Inheritance cycle again and thought that it would be funny to use that in place of an actual swear. 

Also...you mentioned different paths we could take...would this help? 

687_blank_alignment_chart.jpg

Edited by The Dragonborn
  • Brohoof 2

@@Charcoal Embers, It's supposed to be the best SuperSonic (SuperShadow) final in the series. :D

But, yeah. A lot of my RPs use a character development chart like this. I actually never have anyone use the Pure Dark/Partially Dark endings, though... Oh, well. 

And now you understand what I'm trying to do with Charcoal- go good, go evil, or complete the story...

THIS IS WHO I AM!

@@Charcoal Embers, It's supposed to be the best SuperSonic (SuperShadow) final in the series. :D

But, yeah. A lot of my RPs use a character development chart like this. I actually never have anyone use the Pure Dark/Partially Dark endings, though... Oh, well.

And now you understand what I'm trying to do with Charcoal- go good, go evil, or complete the story...

THIS IS WHO I AM!

My brain is filled with so much YES YES YES right now. And I do have to say it is my favorite. I loved the game as a kid and live it today. Man I need to go back and play it again later. But yeah, now it makes a lot of sense.

• Brohoof 1