Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Golden Corruption ((Inquisition RP!))

That One Techpriest You Used To Know

Who knows. Maybe there is a certain mare that will make a few not so good decisions... :3

It will make things interesting to say the least! I wonder what kind of effects those headaches are going to have on Solar...

I love you guys. You're the first RPers I've ever had that has even considered going down the Dark path. Yay!

I say that after this RP, I give you all another situation, another demon lord, and possibly another Lord Inquisitor, and we keep going. What say the rest of you?

• Brohoof 1

I love you guys. You're the first RPers I've ever had that has even considered going down the Dark path. Yay!

I say that after this RP, I give you all another situation, another demon lord, and possibly another Lord Inquisitor, and we keep going. What say the rest of you?

I would definitely join it. :D This RP is a whole lot of fun for me. I believe it is RP number... 9-10/15 of the RP's I'm in.

• Brohoof 1

I'm game. I have about 5 or six different OC's so I could do many different RP's. And you guys are some of the best RPers I've been with in a while. Let's do it again when this is done!

Btw and  @Charcoal Embers You guys should respond, I posted...

• Brohoof 1

@,

So it's dark path you want? heheh I'm game for the next RP...possibly...hopefully...Noting that I have many other OCs in the Inquisition that aren't so..."good" heheh Like the Sandpony (spoilililiops!) :D 

The only thing that may keep me from it would be finally creating my story...so we'll see :)

• Brohoof 1

@, ACK SKYRIM REFERENCES IMMA DIE OF JEALOUSY.

Oh, well... at least it's only rated T, where before it was rated M. And it's only thirty dollars. I may get it eventually. Steam is wonderful.

Yep :)

And I'll post in a moment @Charcoal Embers I just need something clarified by Archmagos Amphrose. 

And he did hear Moon Crypt, I was just trying to liven things up a bit. You know, take the darker path? I've got an agenda in mind that might be fun. I'm going to have to consult the boss man about it...but it might make things entertaining. 

I'm going to throw in a bit of head cannon that I read in a fanfic a while ago. I read somewhere that changelings have a sedative or something similar to that in their fangs that they can release in to their victims. That cool with everypony? 

• Brohoof 2

I'm going to throw in a bit of head cannon that I read in a fanfic a while ago. I read somewhere that changelings have a sedative or something similar to that in their fangs that they can release in to their victims. That cool with everypony?

I don't mind it. I'm interested to see what will happen if he would use it.