S04:E01+02 - Princess Twilight Sparkle

Yellow Diamond

597 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

I'm extremely frustrated with this season. I loved that the first three episodes had a connecting storyline of how they needed to find the keys, then they find the journal and decide to start their own- but what about the keys? There hasn't been a single mention that I've caught since episode 3. 

• 2 weeks later...

Does anypony know why Luna is all scuffed up in the flashbacks? 

I'm extremely frustrated with this season. I loved that the first three episodes had a connecting storyline of how they needed to find the keys, then they find the journal and decide to start their own- but what about the keys? There hasn't been a single mention that I've caught since episode 3. 

I think the keys are pretty subtle - like in Pinkie Pride, I think that the rubber chicken is a key because its foot is a little key-shaped. Now I'm on the lookout for items that the others of the mane six get that could work.

Edited by LunarEclipse1

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

I've finally managed to see all of them, so after re-watching them, I can post my reviews.

This episode was much better than I thought it would be. I was originally a Twilicorn hater but got over it before these aired. I was curious to see where the writers were going with this season and am satisfied with the plot line so far. I look forward to seeing the rest of it unfold.

Favorite part: Possibly when Spike smacked into the library window

Favorite line: "Check check check check..."

Favorite character as of now: I doubt anything could stop Rarity from being my favorite.

Edited by Lady~Rarity

• 2 weeks later...

What is Treehouse TV? I have never heard of it.

it is  the channel that my little pony is on in my area of Alberta  

we don't get the hub

• Brohoof 2

Wait, so where did the clouds come from? One could say that they came from the plants, but I highly doubt that plants can just create clouds, no matter how magical they may be.

here is my theory of way twilight was able to fly after magical mystery cure was that  she  had some magical  help for the flight so that she would not  look like a fool in front of the large crowd .

• 2 weeks later...

I loved it! Although it probably wasn't as good as "The Crystal Empire" or "The Return of Harmony" it was still very good, and I loved Discord! I also loved all of the scenes with Nightmare Moon and Princess Celestia.

I found the episode was ok the batall with Luna and Celestia was what rely made me tern to like it the rest was interesting expels holy wen discord came Into the episode and he was so funny

Edited by Lightning Runner

Do you think Princess Twilight Sparkle with the Elements of Harmony to stop Everfree Forest from invading and where Princess Celestia and Luna have gone into!

Finally getting around to watching it since the season is ending. I gotta say that was probably my favorite season opener since Discord himself. This season is off to an amazing start.

Alas, Princess Twilight Sparkle and the mane six have the elements of harmony to stop the Everfree Forest vines from invading. That's how it goes. :)

I've been trying to guess how this season finale is going to go down. My guess so far is that Tirek is going to drain the other three princesses, and for the elements of harmony won't work on him. So even more friendship is going to be needed, thus they will use the power from their new friends this season to open the box and get super rainbow powers. And Discord is going to be the one who activates Twilight's rainbow eye thing, they've already been hinting at that.

(edited)

Well still fresh in my mind. I say i enjoyed the episode on an epic level. Still waiting see if hold's up second watching. But what can say at moment. It was awesome!

____so_awesome____rainbow_dash_____by_ra

Edited by Sig Hoovestrong

That was awesome. The whole fight between Twilight ans Tirek was a little stereotypical, they always have to rebuild the mountains after them. By far my favorite episode so far, So many references to the earlier generations, (besides the villain being gen one.) I hope they do more in later seasons. 

OH. MAI. GERD. IT WAS EPIC!!!!!!              WARNING! SPOILER ALERT! DO NOT KEEP READING IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING!                           

OHMAIGERD A NEW VILLAIN!!!