Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What things can bring you to tears

Pat.Rio.T.

This:

I don't know why, but stuff like this really does things for me. There's no words, just beautiful music. It doesn't tell you how to feel, you just feel, and the story tells itself.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Deathly Hallows pt 2

Halfway through the pensieve (snape's memory) and harry's realization he has to die

and then mee*ting up with Ron & Hermione, Harry says "there's a reason I can hear them. the horcruxes" "I think I have known for a while" "and I think you have, too"

and then hermione sobs and I lose it completely

Edited by Milky Jade

I'm an offend, and this post womans me.

Well, sad parts of amazing TV shows like Breaking Bad, or Movies like The Green Mile.

Music. Man, music can stir up emotions like nothing else. Elation, depression. It can summon memories, and bury others.

Dominic Santiago's death scene. 

I agree, when I saw the Presidential ship blow up like that, I almost cried, because I knew it was the start of very dark times for the Earth Alliance.

Anyway, not many things in everyday life has the potential to bring tears to my eye. In order for a movie to have any effect on me, it has to be very very sad. 

(edited)

I can't cry for some reason but sad music and pictures of sad mlp might bring some tears into my eyes oh and seeing favorite characters die that bring me to tears 

And generally am a happy person but sometimes i want to depress my self 

Edited by Saudi brony

(edited)

I have a heart of stone My Little Dashie was exaggerated with how sad it was the only thing that makes me sad is death in a animation or real life here are somethings that nearly made me cry

Edited by PonygamesFluttershy
  • Brohoof 1

I've cried in terror, sadness, but that's it.

Concrete angel by Martina McBride

The destruction of home tree(Avatar)

When I was on Jaws ride

When I tried coca cola black

When I went to this Irish pub. It was dark and we were sat in this little room with two tables side by side. Chlostrophobic person may understand

Little room was inside the pub in the middle.

Being beat up

Loss of one that I considered friend to death

Loss of my grandfather

Well, let's see.  I usually cry each time I move to a new house, because leaving one's home is hard.  It sort of feels like you're losing a part of yourself, and you have no home for awhile until the new place begins to feel like home.  I cried when a good equine friend of mine died.  But those aren't really everyday things.  You said everyday things.  So let's see...

A lot of things can make me get misty eyed.  Twilight's I've Got to Find a Way, various parts of The Black Jewels Triliogy by Anne Bishop, Angel by Sarah McLachlan (more specifically the commercial for the Humane Society), even some of the Halo Believe trailers, believe it or not.  Specifically the fictional making-of documentary of the John-117 Monument in the Museum of Humanity.  When the narrator gets to the climax, that staring into the abyss, hand of hero thing, I start to lose it.

But two things in particular really get me.  Like not just misty eyed but actual tears running down.

This:

AND THIS THING, B*****TCH!!

A few off the top of my head:

1) People hurting animals

2) memories of my ex

i cry about my life every night cause it helps me get to sleep

this was pretty sad game

the end of 90% miyazaki movies, the music and atmosphere are just ... 

Incidentally, i only get a little emotional during something moving and uplifting - some things just hit closer to home than you'd imagine.

But it rarely makes me tear up. I think i have a problem because my eyes are always dry even when i feel too emotional. Especially my right eye. 

Music, and its odd but since my Mum died I sort of adopted some songs as songs In Memoriam to her although she never heard them and I didn't know them so well before

Smokie "I'll Meet You At Midnight"

Adele "Set Fire To The Rain"

Manic Street Preachers "Your Love Alone"

Regards

Men aren't any less sensitive than women. I've already had to endure years of teasing and humiliation because of my penchant for crying.

But yeah, and number of things can make me shed tears. Things like hateful words, the feeling of true loneliness, an emotional moment on any form of media, etc.

• Brohoof 2

Things rarely if ever brought me to tears, it's the memory that often arise with them that strikes me in the chest.

Like music boxes. Even the ones with the saddest songs known to mankind wouldn't affect me one bit, but the decrepit one with the exact same of tune of the box that my once beloved gave me? I would curl up on the spot cursing myself.