If Angel Suddenly Talks One Day

SBaby

(edited)

Am I The Only Person Who Can't Stand Angel Bunny? He Is Like An Abusive Husband To Me, Always Being Demanding And Mean To Sweet Fluttershy, If It Were Up To Me, I Wouldn't Want Him To Talk At All

Hes a character foil to Fluttershy, which means Fluttershy's weaknesses are his strengths and her strengths are his weaknesses. If Angel talked I reckon he'd be a bunny version of Rainbow Dash with some of Applejack's down to earth mentality

Also, why capitalize every word?

Edited by Whiteshade

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

I imagine him to have the voice of Flutterguy.

Edited by Jokuc

Let's hope that never happens.

I like Angel Bunny as a silent character. His ways of communicating with other characters, I.E., sign language and other things, adds to his adorableness. Him talking would ruin things.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i'd think he would have a high pitched, annoying voice and being very demanding. I wouldn't be surprised if he had a deep voice like when he coughed in the "dragonshy" episode.

He is so mean, if he ever talked the only things coming out of his mouth would be mean. He would probably be yelling, ordering Fluttershy around and taking advantage of poor sweet Fluttershy... Honestly I don't even know why she puts up with him, he is so mean !!

I have no idea what he will say, but I think he would have a similar voice to Flutterguy's.