Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning The League of Extraordinary Ponies (SteamPunk)

Doc. Volt

damn ninja zaizer! XD

ok so wayzer said that, you can go with rocket.. btw moonlight, if she die the choiche is up to you! I don't drive the RP, i just use my OC and with zayzer we plan the movement of the enemy, everything else is decided by users, i would prefer than no good pony die, so moonlight.. but the choiche is yours! it is a ropleplay not a fanfic!

Yeah, we should probably play a bit weak as enemy. But not too weak

btw i hate when somone tries to make my OC better, he is really physycally weak compare dto all other OCs.. he just got brains :) i already know the power of Thunderdash and i approve it! my OC can only power up machinery with lightining... nothing more paranormal.. the rest is just engineering

@@Doc. Volt,

ONLY IN THAT ONE RP!

... And even then I'm planning on using a lot less guns and a lot more swords since that's how I roll as a Steampunk Samurai.

red alert 3 king oni then? XD i like this idea.. laser katana XD

So this is what we've got so far:

Doc. Volt (Captain, engineering) by Doc. Volt

NightStrike (Recon, spec ops) by Wayzer

Jaeger (weapons expert) by Frosty V

Moonlight: (agility, convincing (with seduction possibly, general fighting) by Moonlight7starshine

Chain Mail: (Heavy fighting) By Gameythegeemer

Silent Blade: (Climax) By Gameythegeemer

Thunder Dash: (Electricity?) By Thunder-Dash

I missed anypony???

Edited by Wayzer

Whooo guns n stuff!

Alright I'm going to need to research my weapons again. And just to be clear he has his rifle and a sidearm?

Edited by Frosty V
  • Brohoof 1

moonlight can be an assassin too 

Ehm might be, but my character was already a bit stealthy type, his special talent is sneaking around :)

But you can cooperate from time to time

weapons that you can have around 1900... so a weel gun and a bolt action sniper rifle like a springfield

Ehm might be, but my character was already a bit stealthy type, his special talent is sneaking around :)

But you can cooperate from time to time

she's more a walkiria XD remember the last roleplay? btw she can be what she want i think... what do you prefer Moonlight?

Whooo guns n stuff!

Alright I'm going to need to research my weapons again. And just to be clear he has his rifle and a sidearm?

Yeah and sidearm could be like a revolver or something :D

(edited)

a british webley or a civil war colt navy peraphs XD who cares as long as it is not semiautomatic

Edited by Doc. Volt

she can a be a blood thirsty assassin 

that can work wayzer for those wondering moonlights bullet proof armor  looks like this

foe_horizons___rampage_by_dotrook-d4c0jc

her neck is protected too.

amazing! that would work for me

she can a be a blood thirsty assassin 

that can work wayzer for those wondering moonlights bullet proof armor  looks like this

foe_horizons___rampage_by_dotrook-d4c0jc

her neck is protected too.

Well, that could save you for a while. (Until they invent ap rounds mwuhaha).

But ehm do you put if off when sneaking around. It's your choice but it doesn't look very comfortable while sneaking :)

Alright I planned on a revolver to keep it simple XD

I'll just Google WWI marksman rifles.

you know what would be cooler? something older... like a WInchester,.. with an optic mounted on it... it would be steampunk since the winchester is a really old weapon but with something outta of its age: the optic

you know what would be cooler? something older... like a WInchester,.. with an optic mounted on it... it would be steampunk since the winchester is a really old weapon but with something outta of its age: the optic

I see what your getting at. The optic would be a fun sight to see, given back then they were almost as long as the rifles they went on XD

• Brohoof 1

I see what your getting at. The optic would be a fun sight to see, given back then they were almost as long as the rifles they went on XD

XD woulnd't that look ridicolouss ignorant and cool at the same time? XD a winchester sniper rifle with a longer barrel against hordes of ponies with a bulky looking tommy gun? SWAG

she also wears sun glasses so her eyes wont look bright in the darkness 

if allowed she can cast invisibility spells that last for 30 minutes but then she cant bump into anypony otherwise she would be visible again if that happens she cant cast the spell for a day same goes when the spell wears off

XD woulnd't that look ridicolouss ignorant and cool at the same time? XD a winchester sniper rifle with a longer barrel against hordes of ponies with a bulky

looking tommy gun? SWAG

That load is just begging for a top hat, goggles, and n over coat. SWAG XD

she also wears sun glasses so her eyes wont look bright in the darkness 

if allowed she can cast invisibility spells that last for 30 minutes but then she cant bump into anypony otherwise she would be visible again if that happens she cant cast the spell for a day same goes when the spell wears off

ok just remember, we have our natural talents, thwy have nothing but external meccanical/scientific aids

That load is just begging for a top hat, goggles, and n over coat. SWAG XD

you still need the right badass steampunk looking car

408zl1.jpg