Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning The League of Extraordinary Ponies (SteamPunk)

Doc. Volt

she also wears sun glasses so her eyes wont look bright in the darkness 

if allowed she can cast invisibility spells that last for 30 minutes but then she cant bump into anypony otherwise she would be visible again if that happens she cant cast the spell for a day same goes when the spell wears off

Seems legit I guess maybe you could make it an electronic device or somthin

Edited by Wayzer

you want swag want to know what moonlights sun glasses looks? 

wayzer sure il make it a cloaking device

also speaking of swag moonlights sunglasses looks like this

only that the color is black not orange and she wears it even in the battlefield.

shades_by_xgsymarley-d5e1ctm.png

Also, while it's minor and probably way later on, can I play my own assasin. He is the perfect model of what Chain Mail was supposed to be.

Namely Silent Blade.

Like I said, he would show up WAYYY later.

Probably at the end yes. Either on our side or at the enemy's

Seems legit I guess maybe you could make it an electronic device or somthin

XD teamfortress spy? i would prefer no devices, since THEY use devices... we should use only our natural abilities... still is up to you but i'dprefer this way to keep differences

less device as possible.. we have a guy who is forced to use a far west winchester against automatic submachines guns and somepony has a cloacking device? a bit akward to me,.. but nevermind

wayzer sure il make it a cloaking device

XD forget about that, Doc just said it would be better for the storyline if it was just a spell Srry ^^ 

BTW those glasses got sweg

Edited by Wayzer

we can make a deal shall we?

both Nightstrike and Moonlight can turn invisibles with theyr magic ok? (no devices)

but: Nightstrike is more a spy, he can only backstab, if discovered he is not really good at face to face fight, btw he is really important since he can hack devices, steal information, dress up like foes, etc etc like a gestapo..

moonlight is more a spec ops.. she can go inside... avoid all eye contact and when inside be an excellent saboteur and bare-hoof fighter... more like a delta force or a SAS

ok just remember, we have our natural talents, thwy have nothing but external meccanical/scientific aids

you still need the right badass steampunk looking car

img-2094106-1-408zl1.jpg

Yep....that'll do...but does it come in gold?

• Brohoof 1

but: Nightstrike is more a spy, he can only backstab, if discovered he is not really good at face to face fight, btw he is really important since he can hack devices, steal information, dress up like foes, etc etc like a gestapo..

Fair enough. Though he shouldn't be completely useless in 1 vs 1. He's got quick reflexes. He's not really good on the battlefield against many ponies. But he can be a bit** in 1 vs 1 :P

@@Doc. Volt,

While we're talking TF2 talk, is Silent Blade approved for his own Spec Ops/Assassin (more combat focused than Spy) position well into it (Around the first Climax of 3) 

Eeeyup approved

Edited by Wayzer

ok for the foes

-pegasus has jetpacks and some rudimentary

-unicorns has chemical gas grenade and potions to use instead of magic

-heart ponies got automatic bulky, easy breakable submachines gun and some very fragile ww1 tanks (really easy to blow up btw)

they reliate in numbers and in tecnology

WW1Tank.jpg

also doc can moonlight choke her enemies using her telekenesis and shut their mouths shut and block thier nostriles so when their being choke they barely make a sound?

as long as it is an her ability and not an external aid yes of course :)

OK guys, I already see this RP becoming really awesome but I have to call it a day now.

See everypony tomorrow I'll gonna post the most when I get out of school!

It could be nice if everypony made a list of their oc's strengts and weaknesses 

Ok my oc is good at being silent, disguising stealing information ect. He is also good in 1vs1

But he sucks in non stealth related magic and big battles involving many ponies.

lets start

Uhm can't we wait for tomorrow :) It's getting kinda late here 1:00 am

For volt too I guess

@,

SO.. we still have to find a place for you.. what is his special ability? i guess he is some kind of engineer am i right?

btw how can we make all of our OCs met? me and Waizer will start togheter, the first post wikk be made by us as a backstory, then we need a fin a way to met in a place... me and Nightstrike can go to an accorded place by Celestia and find you all here, since each of you have been previusly contacted (and offered something to join) with a letter.. do you like this idea?

@,

SO.. we still have to find a place for you.. what is his special ability? i guess he is some kind of engineer am i right?

btw how can we make all of our OCs met? me and Waizer will start togheter, the first post wikk be made by us as a backstory, then we need a fin a way to met in a place... me and Nightstrike can go to an accorded place by Celestia and find you all here, since each of you have been previusly contacted (and offered something to join) with a letter.. do you like this idea?

agreed

yep it is 1.00 am and i have a train to unversity in 5 hours... so i have not much sleep XD btw our gmt is +1 if somepony care about those thing.. i just want it to be fun.. if it turns out really good i will write down a fanfic (credit to everypony of course) oh do you like our flying base of the first post? i tried to make something steampunk outta of the floatting carrier of the Avengers XD

my OC sucks at fighting bare hands, can use weapons but not really good, his self defence weapon consist in a double tesla coil gun he carry around his neck...powerfull like a shotgun but with the same flaws..can't hit something longer than 2 meters, is just a self defence weapon and a portable tool to light up machines... his phisical ability is just being able to gather energy from lighting and powering up machines with that.. the main ability is his engineering skills btw, he built the flying fortress, but if there is a fight.. Volt will surelly fall... (also Thunderdash can help with energy weaponary for the fortress since it is unarmed at the start)

Edited by Doc. Volt