Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning The League of Extraordinary Ponies (SteamPunk)

Doc. Volt

@

The city where you are doesn't matter you can decide that yourself. It's kinda the backstory for you oc for this rp

The location is Marenice

Edited by Wayzer

first off what city and what location.

it is writed in the first RP post :) the meeting is in a (non described) safer room in a ponified version of Venice (Marenice),

ninjia!

@@Doc. Volt,

Oh no, I have what I want hammered down. I was thinking there could be Gatlin's on the air ship.

Also, I'm working on my first post. At 1754 characters right now. 

initailly no, but then we can have them! :) thnderdash provides energy weapons, and you "standard" heavy weapons!

@@Doc. Volt,

Well, I don't think my weapons will be as 'standard' as all that. After all, my signature blade (not my 3 back up guns) is a gunblade that's nigh indestructible. It's not like FF VIII, but instead a blade that when you pull the switch opens the front half of the blade and then it shoots back, and the handle turns so that the sword is at an angle. The trigger is always visible though.  

@@Doc. Volt,

Well, I don't think my weapons will be as 'standard' as all that. After all, my signature blade (not my 3 back up guns) is a gunblade that's nigh indestructible. It's not like FF VIII, but instead a blade that when you pull the switch opens the front half of the blade and then it shoots back, and the handle turns so that the sword is at an angle. The trigger is always visible though.  

"standard" was ironic :) it is stil steampunk btw, as long as they are only meccanical/magic without electronic you are fine

@@Doc. Volt,

Yeah. Still, Sheila is a thing of beauty. You COULDN'T upgrade her with electricity if you wanted to. It's the perfect combination of clockwork and  pneumatic. Also, have you seen how I'm going with Chain Mail in this RP. Because that's what he actually is. A lot more laser focused and tactful than he is in MAU.

BTW do we have cartridges or only gunpowder and bullets

@@Doc. Volt,

Yeah. Still, Sheila is a thing of beauty. You COULDN'T upgrade her with electricity if you wanted to. It's the perfect combination of clockwork and  pneumatic. Also, have you seen how I'm going with Chain Mail in this RP. Because that's what he actually is. A lot more laser focused and tactful than he is in MAU.

I've seen it, and I like his new personality(s)

But why didn't you take the gunpowder again?

Edited by Wayzer

@@Wayzer,

Because, Gunpowder is REALLY easy to come by. And if you have some trouble buying the final product, he can just make more. And after 3 years of being inert, it's much less potent than a fresh batch.

Also, Cartridges. Those were around in the 1800's.

Especially for pistols. After all, what would a cowboy (1820's and on) be without his trusty six shooter.

Edited by GameytheGeemer
  • Brohoof 1

@@Wayzer,

Because, Gunpowder is REALLY easy to come by. And if you have some trouble buying the final product, he can just make more. And after 3 years of being inert, it's much less potent than a fresh batch.

You've got a point there.

ok i need a russian engineer

@@Wayzer,

Also, Cartridges. Those were around in the 1800's.

Especially for pistols. After all, what would a cowboy (1820's and on) be without his trusty six shooter.

a tthe end of the day gunpower is just potassium nitrate, solphur and coal

But do we have cartridges or only gunpowder

winchester used cartridges

they have cartridges for sure.. we have to decide... but i find being a sniper with only gunpower is really difficult,,,

Like I said, I think Cartridges because those were around back in the days of the old west. Which was about the same time as the civil war, but before. They would be manual guns that you have to cock each time though.

i am with you... yep we should use cartridges

sooooooooooooo should we start the meeting?????

what do i do now.

if everypony is ready we can start the meeting, so you will have to enter into the room.. just wait when everyone say ready.. after that there will be no more stops and you will be free to post whenever you want.. btw i need sleep now.. is 2 a.m. see you tomorow... :) see ya

meeting started... shit i wrote too much didn't i?