GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

Fluttershy beat Luna and she can do it again!

Who needs magic types when you have absolute adorability?

Unicorns and alicorns are all pretentious anyway, vote for the right choice!

(In the case that Fluttershy becomes an alicorn/unicorn in the future, I hereby withhold the right to retract my previous statements) XD

A vote for Rarity means a vote for fabulosity :D

If you don't vote for Rarity,that's a crime against fabulosity

308720__safe_solo_rarity_magic_parody_gu

• Brohoof 2

I vote...

Batman.

Vote Batman

He is terror in night

Very scare

What say you? WHY THANKS

130434302882.jpg

Without Rarity ... there would be no United States of America

post-25990-0-23856900-1404875412_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 5

Ladies and gentlemen,

It is with deepest regret that the moderators have told me of a voting fix. There was a member who created 8 duplicate accounts for the sole purpose of voting in Princess Luna for the World Cup semifinal in her quarterfinal encounter with Fluttershy. As you all know, the final score of that encounter was 114-108. Because 8 of these votes are fake, I will have to subtract 8 of Princess Luna's votes to compensate for the fix. As a result, Fluttershy, NOT Princess Luna, will be heading to the World Cup semifinal against Rarity.

The moderators are currently checking further for any other discrepancies that may have arisen during the World Cup Quarterfinals. Rest assured that so far, they have NOT found any other issues with duplicate accounts. I will continue to alert you to any other updates.

Keep in mind that characters who are victims of vote fixing will NOT be disqualified. We will just remove the duplicate votes from the tally and use the modified score for the results.

As of now, Fluttershy has won 108-106 and will face Rarity in the semifinal TONIGHT.

Well that's it. I'm done here. No more voting for me. With Luna gone, I see no point into driving any more charisma for this tournament. Especially when it was because of Someone who couldn't handle her losing, and started to make fake accounts just for her to win.

Whatever. Taking my vote off and probably Will wait until next year or something.

Ahem, (points to rest of world) Not helping ;P

But Rarity had already helped the world back in 120,000,000 BC. Her luscious mane ended Snowball Earth

post-25990-0-53410100-1404876012.jpg

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Now that I'm finally on my desktop, it is time to show my full love for Floooottterrrshy!!!!!!  :yay:  ;)  :blush:  :angry:  :squee:

fluttershy_by_sandynnamoxa-d51loky.png

fluttershy_by_drawponies-d5foyib.png

fluttershy_by_aymint-d6tqcpd.png

A shy pony who loves the outdoors, nature, and animals, with a lot of aspects that can be attributed to my own personality. She is a lot like me which is mainly why she comes just second behind Pinkie Pie as my number one favorite pony. I even once attempted to write a super long fanfic about her, but I got writer's block and wasn't able to continue past the second chapter  :(

VOTE FOR THE SHY PONY THAT MOST OF US SHY PEOPLE CAN RELATE TO!!!  :yay:  ;)

Even Pinkie Pie admires her!!  :lol:

flutters__you_so_fluffy_by_deathpwny-d55

Edited by Dsanders
  • Brohoof 5

Rarity ... try and charm your way to a few more votes for your fans. We love you! I'm off until morning.

tumblr_lxlzmgGz6t1r6gpo9o1_500.pngYxJl8.png

101180+-+artist+phauxmlp+rarity.jpg

• Brohoof 2

The hilarity in all these pictures and gifs and crap is seriously going to kill me. If I had a drink, it'd be spout up my nose by now ;p.

• Brohoof 2

Rarity made a video trying to convince you to vote for her.

She wasn't very good at editing the audio though.

Those eyes at the end  :blink: How charming  :huh:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Rarity made a video trying to convince you to vote for her.

She wasn't very good at editing the audio though.

That was really funny for some strange reason. 10/10

Edited by Hovershy
  • Brohoof 2

So much Fluttershy...

Vote... The following video was brought to you by Sunshower Express. Free News, and mail for everypony

DEAR GOD THAT VIDEO WAS SO BEAUTIFUL..... SO FULL OF ADORABLENESS  :(

fluttershy_by_thenaro-d46daqu.png

THAT MAKES FLOOOTERSS HAPPY!!! JUST AS ANY VOTE FOR HER MAKES HER SQUEE!!  :squee:  :squee:  :squee:  :squee:  :squee:

• Brohoof 4

I'm kinda feeling sad for Rarity by a picture.

I actually voted Fluttershy,Fluttershy is shy just like me and I'm kinda like Rarity to but it was hard to choose so I picked Fluttershy.

I'm sorry,Rarity fans.

So much Fluttershy...

Vote... The following video was brought to you by Sunshower Express. Free News, and mail for everypony

Omg so much adorableness over load!

• Brohoof 6