GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

(edited)

VOTE FOR THE CUTENESS VOTE FLUTTERSHY!!!! :squee: :squee: :squee: 

fluttershy_by_flying_fox-d4uir4d.jpg

fluttershy_by_tamponandtwilaloop-d3j2eqb

272d58513f6d1ab89c92f13a999d1270-d3ezdfi

Oh and remember everyone, one vote for Fluttershy saves a polar bear from extinction ;) One vote for Fluttershy gives a mama bunny enough food for her young. SAVE THE ANIMALS, VOTE FOR THE ANIMAL LOVER HERSELF!! MAKE FLUTTERSHY HAPPY!! :squee:

Edited by Pink Mist
  • Brohoof 7

Oh and remember everyone, one vote for Fluttershy saves a polar bear from extinction One vote for Fluttershy gives a mama bunny enough food for her young. SAVE THE ANIMALS, VOTE FOR THE ANIMAL LOVER HERSELF!! MAKE FLUTTERSHY HAPPY!!

US HIPPIES NEED TO STAY TOGETHER!!!  ;)  :yay: 

139693174163.png

tumblr_m5fzisLK9W1rth76lo1_500.png

Sorry, just had to  :P

• Brohoof 6

JUST SOMETHING FOR ANY OF YOU WHO ADMIRE FLUTTERSHY  ;)

fluttershy_by_xinternalbleedingx-d4pw6t9

SHE LOVES YOU NO MATTER WHAT AND SHE CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT YOU GIVEN HER!!! MAY FLUTTERSHY BLESS YOU AND YOUR FLOOTTTEERRR SPIRIT!!  :yay:  :squee:  :squee:  :squee:

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

:okiedokielokie: ...

:) ...

Dinky, earplugs.

OK! *plugs ears*

Well I'm p*ssed.

>_> Me too.

WE ARE INFURIATED AT THE NOTION THAT ANYPONY WOULD BESMIRCH OUR GOOD NAME BY CHEATING ON OUR BEHALF!!!!!!!!!!!!!  HOW DARE YOUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :angry: 

And now Fluttershy's striking back with a vengeance.

Yeah, that's got me ticked as well.

Really?

I'M GONNA SEE A PONY VOICED BY TABITHA ST. GERMAIN WIN THIS THING, OK?????  :angry: 

Awwww, that's sweet.

Yes, we shall remain loyal to Miss Rarity and her oh so familiar voice.

I know, the similarity is so uncanny!  :o 

VOTE FOR RARITY!!!  VOTE FOR RARITY!!!  VOTE FOR RARITY!!!  VOTE FOR RARITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

large.png

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

I have sadly just learned of Dashie's unfortunate defeat against Twilight :( Being such a good and supportive friend to Rainbow, Fluttershy would want to avenge her defeat. VOTE FOR FLUTTERS!!! :squee:

fluttershy_and_rainbow_dash_by_sellue-d5

Edited by Pink Mist
  • Brohoof 7

(edited)

I wanted to post this today to support Luna, but since this film is epic, I can also post it to support Fluttershy.

Luna supports Fluttershy. Thou shall vote Fluttershy!

Edited by YetAnotherDiscord
  • Brohoof 5

(edited)

I am just going to get a couple more pics up I think, since I took a little break to play some L4D2...

post-27099-0-15044300-1404882379.jpg

I am getting sleepy... Maybe I'll go watch "How to Train Your Dragon"

post-27099-0-70343700-1404882459_thumb.jpg

then I might go to sleep soon...

post-27099-0-63149500-1404882508_thumb.jpg

Edited by KokuraiNoSenshi
  • Brohoof 8

My goodness I've been horrible about getting to make my profile posts this week! And I don't think it'll be any better! So many things have popped up spontaneously that I wasn't planning for that all seem to happen around 6pm MST (right when I'd typically be makin my post)! Between a mini-family reunion, a sister's last-minute surprise party, a blind date and refereeing youth soccer matches the next few days, it's been rough!

Sorry I've been slacking in the commentary department since the knockout stages began!

As I look now, Fluttershy is currently sitting on a timid lead of only nine votes over Rarity! However, many of these matches have begun with support towards one participant, only to be turned around when I wake up the next morning! This may prove to be the case if the majority of Rarity's supporters are currently asleep! The standings could quite possibly swap in 12 hours, but they might also manage to hold their course!

In my honest opinion, I thought that Rarity would be blowing out Fluttershy, and that Germany would be hard-pressed to outplay the Brazilians in the FIFA World Cup. I've never been so wrong in my life! Germany BLEW OUT Brazil AND Fluttershy is locked in a tight battle with Rarity! This summer has made me rethink everything I've ever known about sports and tournaments--and I'm sports major!!

• Brohoof 7