Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

(edited)

I'm very impressed that Fluttershy is not giving up in the slightest after all the rounds she's been through. You know, I would also be cheering for her if she wins.

Edited by Photon Jet
  • Brohoof 2

No matter what happens and who is winning when the voting is closed I think there should be a 24 hour grace period where the mods review the votes and accounts that cast them. I don't think the winner should be officially called until we have a certainty that the champion won't change. I just know that when Fluttershy lost before I was preparing to vote Luna the rest of the rounds until Flutters suddenly appeared in the next match instead; when the final winner is declared it should not change cause people will undoubtedly be confused if it does. I'm good with a little extra wait to get it right.

• Brohoof 4

Uhh i'll stay on the jedi side until someone convince me to join you

Then let´s just turn the tables upside down (and clockways, and diagonal.)

post-27112-0-81803100-1405270817.jpg

Fluttershy is Jedi now.

post-27112-0-52802900-1405270965_thumb.png

Fight to the last breath comrades! We shall be victorious if we stick together! 

Stick together? With a Discord-Fan around?

Here is why:

• Brohoof 1

No matter what happens and who is winning when the voting is closed I think there should be a 24 hour grace period where the mods review the votes and accounts that cast them. I don't think the winner should be officially called until we have a certainty that the champion won't change. I just know that when Fluttershy lost before I was preparing to vote Luna the rest of the rounds until Flutters suddenly appeared in the next match instead; when the final winner is declared it should not change cause people will undoubtedly be confused if it does. I'm good with a little extra wait to get it right.

Unfortunately there is a lot of merit to a delayed announcement of winner.  Not that the winner won't be declared anyway, because we all have eyes.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Sounds like a good idea! Knowing it's the finale, I wouldn't be surprised if we find out that some people cheated... Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 1

I'm very impressed that Fluttershy is not giving up in the slightest after all the rounds she's been through. You know, I would also be cheering for her if she wins.

And lest we all forget ... she almost wasn't even going to be here! This would make a decent lesson about perservering ...

That is why we should vote Fluttershy! This entire epic match (and the entire thread) would make a great Friendship Lesson!

"Dear Princess Celestia,"

How the letter goes is up to us

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Yeah. Maybe after the champion is declared, ALL OF US should write a letter to Princess Celestia about what we have learned. Somepony must use a pen however.

Edited by Photon Jet
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

Sweet Celestia its tied again!

Come on Fluttershy fans ... just a few more hours ... hold the pace. I know we are all tired ... but keep perservering.

MAKE FLUTTERS THE MLP FORUM 'SECRETARIAT'.

004_exercising_fluttershy_by_soapie_sola

Edited by Jeric
  • Brohoof 2

Yeah. Maybe after the champion is declared, ALL OF US should write a letter to Princess Celestia about what we have learned. Somepony must use a pen however.

no way its a quill! duh! lol

How about a Quill-pen?

post-27112-0-80245900-1405276433.jpg

Vote Nature,

post-27112-0-93139400-1405276572_thumb.jpg

Vote Fluttershy!

• Brohoof 1