GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

I love both Spike and Discord, and even though I may prefer Discord a little bit more, my vote goes to Spike just in the hope that we get a Rarity vs. Spike quarter final match. It's not looking too good for him right now, but considering that it was a bit of a surprise he made it to the Round of 16 past Cadance is still a minor victory for him!

• Brohoof 2

cFUYE5A.png

Chaos Often Comes With A Glass Of Chocolate Milk

discord_wallpaper_by_ckittykat98-d5pyzob

Discord

• Brohoof 1

sig-27460.i2QLbt3.jpgOatmeal, are you crazy?!

"Silly, you are already under my control."- Pinkie Pie
Signature made by me, because resistance truly is futile, silly.

Currently still undergoing maintenance. Yes, i can do that, im a program, silly.

I can't find a video of it, but that moment when Spike runs into the mirror when Twilight disappears in EG gets the feels going every time. Celestia explicitly said no-one could follow her but Spike's instinct kicked in as soon as she left. IMO it was one of Spike's best moments ever :)

(edited)

Constantly Scheming On How To Serve

W%25C4%2585saty+spike.jpg

Spike The Dragon

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 2

Currently still undergoing maintenance. Yes, i can do that, im a program, silly.

I can't find a video of it, but that moment when Spike runs into the mirror when Twilight disappears in EG gets the feels going every time. Celestia explicitly said no-one could follow her but Spike's instinct kicked in as soon as she left. IMO it was one of Spike's best moments ever :)

It was, also I'm surprised nopony's posted Spike the Dog yet; he's so cute!

post-26689-0-68770200-1404422581_thumb.jpg

Wait... I voted Discord; and I'm posting Spike? Oh well; I'll call it chaos and I'm sure Discord will forgive me

post-26689-0-48972300-1404422675_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

thejlmle2_zps98689217.png

:huh:  :toldya:  :smug:  :wat:         Nightmare Night Fan Club        :pout:  :proud:  :please:  :confused:

signature by Scootaloodle

(edited)

That's one of my favorite Spike's moments too! I loved it! Twilight is so important for him, he preferred to follow her than to stay with the mane 5. Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Blobulle,@@The JLmle,  (i found that scene for you)

A True Companion 

4d378471c6b092cd97c39c88b216ce5f-d5h08sg

Spike The Dragon

• Brohoof 3

He Doesn't Do Windows..

fine__by_cr4zyppl-d6vq2oe.png

Be He Does Do Chaos. Discord

• Brohoof 1

He Has The Spirit Of A True Dragon

greedy_spike_wallpaper_by_shadowillhcr-d

Spike The Dragon

• Brohoof 2

@@Blobulle,@@The JLmle,  (i found that scene for you)

Thanks for finding it! I've been looking everywhere :) He's so adorable   :wub:  One of my favourite MLP scenes EVER :D

Even though it kills me to say it...

I guess Spike won't be continuing.  I'm seeing all these posts about how they "almost voted for Spike but didn't."

It breaks my heart to see all those posts, and that Spike had to go against someone like this, and lose.

Ah, I love you Spike. To me you will always be best pony, and my homeboy.

(Seriously though Spike will always be my fave. No matter what.)

One last adorable video before I go...

• Brohoof 2

Writer for the upcoming original musical, "My Little Pony - The Musical!": http://mlpforums.com/topic/102133-my-little-pony-the-musical-looking-for-composers-and-orchestrators/
Writer for the new feature length film, "Last Stand of Harmony,": http://cast-2013.wix.com/laststandofharmony

Musician/Writer/VA for Thunder Colt Studios: http://thundercoltstudios.weebly.com/

My Personal Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thesydeguys

TJ0go9q.jpg

(edited)

@@TheSydeGuys,Here's some epic art to cheer you up.

If You Are In Need,He Will Be There Despite His Fears

mlp___king_of_the_forest_by_huussii-d5st

A Courageous Companion,Spike The Dragon

• Brohoof 2

Matches will end later as I am currently called for music rehearsal st the last minute. Literally.

Matches will end later as I am currently called for music rehearsal st the last minute. Literally.

• Brohoof 1

Character Profiles!!!

post-25639-0-67078600-1404431447.png

Tonight is the final match of the Round of 16!

And tonight will feature the Winner of Group H

RAINBOW DASH!!!

Rainbow dashed her way to taking all 9 points in her group and picked up a Vote Differential of +242
and a Voter Preference of 78.9%.

She'll be going against the Runner-up from Group G

BIG McINTOSH!!!

Big Mac managed to overcome Lyra's supporters and plowed his way into the last runner-up spot in the bracket! He was one of the few who managed to pull through with a negative Vote Differential of VD -32 and a below-average Voter Preference of 46.1%

post-25639-0-86456700-1404431538.png

• Brohoof 1

As mentioned I might do earlier, I switched my vote to Spike. Honestly it's a throwaway, but truthfully the Spike fans in this thread and my own "hey Spikes kinda cool" post convinced me that win or lose I actually like Spike just a bit more. Rarity was a bit of a tie breaker here too. Spike gave Rarity a real gem after all. ;)

However, I have a feeling Tom will be making an appearance in a few days.

• Brohoof 1

I sense a disturbance in the force... it's "gay pride" Rainbow Dash. *shudders*

Wait.. Do you hear it people? It's the 4chan board shifting and the horde of cloppers that want to... you know what to Rainbow Dash. ((Just joking here...))

Rainbow Dash is overhyped imho but Big Mac ain't got much stuff either. I am voting blank on this one until further notice. So far i've been on the losing side almost every time ((past luna)). 

I forsee Rainbow Dash winning. That said i'm out of here until further notice.

Alright! Full time here and it's 105-70 the final for Discord's favour! I just got back from a very stressful orchestral rehearsal where I had to play the piece in front of everyone... when I HAD NEVER SEEN THE PIECE BEFORE. UGH! I practice it for an hour after that, but I just couldn't do it with perfection...

Well, back to the World Cup! Rainbow Dash vs Big Mac to round off the Round of 16!

• Brohoof 2

The best pony ever (Fleetfoot) is both an idol, and friends with Rainbow Dash. So I must support the rainbow princess in her rise to power.

• Brohoof 2