GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

:yay: , this thing is underway!

I don't understand just one thing. Are the ponies "assigned" to the participating countries? That's kinda confusing me...

• Brohoof 1

My OCs:

Joyfire (ask page), Miroslav (under construction).

Uhh... equerio is a not-so-lazy Serb who has been to other countries smile.png

He may have been banned from the Welcoming Plaza, but he is still welcomed here biggrin.png

(edited)

Just woke back up and voted for lil' Sweetie Belle, poor Shining Armour is getting destroyed!

I'd change my vote to Shining Armour out of pity, but Sweetie Belle has connections, y'know :D

...sisterly connections :wub:

img-2729824-1-637654__safe_rarity_animat

Argh! The cuteness is too much! It burns (thats me in the bottom left, spontaneously combusting due to the cuteness) :D

Edited by Guest

:yay: , this thing is underway!

I don't understand just one thing. Are the ponies "assigned" to the participating countries? That's kinda confusing me...

No. Sterling assigned anthems to each pony as he felt they fit together. The only things this tournament has to do with the real FIFA tournament is the format and the timing!

• Brohoof 2

No. Sterling assigned anthems to each pony as he felt they fit together. The only things this tournament has to do with the real FIFA tournament is the format and the timing!

Anthems? Where? :o

Show me the path! :lol:

• Brohoof 1

My OCs:

He may have been banned from the Welcoming Plaza, but he is still welcomed here biggrin.png

Can't wait for P Celestia to get in this Shindig!!! She will always have my vote! (I'm drawing Celestia in a soccer outfit!) What an overwhelming first round though! But we'll never know what'll happen in the next round.... Who knows what Luna and Trixie have up thier sleaves to pull in their fans!

msg-8308-0-60649600-1415669111.png

(Special Thanks to Kyoshi! For this Sig!)

Anthems? Where? :o

Show me the path! :lol:

Blog 1: http://mlpforums.com/blog/1407/entry-11853-character-anthems-sung-to-national-anthems-with-lyrics-part-1-for-the-mlpf-world-cup/

Blog 2: http://mlpforums.com/blog/1407/entry-11860-character-anthems-sung-to-national-anthems-with-lyrics-part-2-for-the-mlpf-world-cup/

Blog 3: http://mlpforums.com/blog/1407/entry-11887-character-anthems-sung-to-national-anthems-with-lyrics-part-3-for-the-mlpf-world-cup/

The rest are still being organized as much as I can tell. but there should only be the last 8 to post.

Click the character's name to link to the music, open the spoiler to read the lyrics (if any, some ponies don't have lyrics)

• Brohoof 2

Blog 1: http://mlpforums.com/blog/1407/entry-11853-character-anthems-sung-to-national-anthems-with-lyrics-part-1-for-the-mlpf-world-cup/

Blog 2: http://mlpforums.com/blog/1407/entry-11860-character-anthems-sung-to-national-anthems-with-lyrics-part-2-for-the-mlpf-world-cup/

Blog 3: http://mlpforums.com/blog/1407/entry-11887-character-anthems-sung-to-national-anthems-with-lyrics-part-3-for-the-mlpf-world-cup/

The rest are still being organized as much as I can tell. but there should only be the last 8 to post.

Click the character's name to link to the music, open the spoiler to read the lyrics (if any, some ponies don't have lyrics)

Hey, thanks a lot! Gotta play all the anthems before the matches! :lol:

• Brohoof 1

My OCs:

(edited)

Hey, thanks a lot! Gotta play all the anthems before the matches! :lol:

Sterling says he'll post each of the appropriate anthems in this thread as he updates the polls. If they get lost among all the fan posts, those links are direct to his blog.

Edited by PE Brony
  • Brohoof 1

Princess Luna vs. The Great And Powerful Trixie. Tomorrow!

I don't know who to vote for!!! :(

• Brohoof 2

post-8308-0-23356900-1390949572.png

Sig made by Kyoshi.

Cool things people have said about me:

Never heard of him but I guess just you mentioning him is a good reason not to go anywhere near that name.

(In reference to an author I suggested.)

For someone who cast a protective spell over Canterlot, Shining Armor's defence left a lot to be desired vs. Sweetie Belle today. :P

(edited)

Oh damn.......can't believe I missed OPENING Ceremony yesterday, :(.  Anyhow, going for Sweetie Belle for this one, :)

Edited by Thunder-Wing
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Aaaand I missed everything, it sucks to live in Europe.

Anyway, my vote goes to Sweetie Belle, I like Shining Armor but SB is my favorite CMC for many reasons.

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 1

Shining armor will be no more! Goohhhh sweetie belle!

*insert picture of taco belle*

*insert picture of sweetie bot*

• Brohoof 1

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Sig by Wolf, Handwriting by SparklingSwirls

*takes off hat and bows head* Alas, poor Shining. He tried, but it seems not even the captain of the Royal Guard can defeat a CMC...

I have to admit though... I thought Shining Armor would be pounced even harder than what's happened today.

• Brohoof 2