Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

(edited)

Yes! It's good to see that Applejack is popular for once! Go AJ! :yay:

crystal_applejack_by_theshadowstone-d6dlBaby_Applejack_S3E8.png20130121202100!FANMADE_Applejack.png

Of course! Applejack is best pony!!!

post-26689-0-62629600-1402639264_thumb.jpgpost-26689-0-81847600-1402639292_thumb.jpgpost-26689-0-04625300-1402639321_thumb.jpg

That said... I'm off to sleep.

post-26689-0-44546200-1402639512_thumb.jpgpost-26689-0-44850500-1402639543_thumb.jpg

Edited by JLmle
  • Brohoof 2

Princess Luna wins, because she has much better attitude than Trixie who annoys me with her actions. Even looks better. 

Applejack... do I really need to explain, why?

Zecora vs Mayor Mare? Zecora wins for me ^^

• Brohoof 1

Ok,Applejack fans.It has been a long wait,but we're here,at the World Cup's first matches.

We've got more than 50 votes on the first few hours,and we're overwhelming Chrysalys,a good known villain,but let's not rest yet!!!!

Let's show what can we do.We,the Applejak fans!!!!

645231__safe_solo_applejack_animated_smi

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I'm honestly surprised to see how far behind The Great and Powerful Trixie is.

I would have thought she'd have much more supporters!

sfdaghbF-the-great-and-powerful-trixie-2

Me too : Poor Trixie is getting her plot handed to her.

Oh, well - it is Luna we're talking about, and she has a following as large as some mane 6 members :D

Yes! It's good to see that Applejack is popular for once! Go AJ! :yay:

img-2733962-1-crystal_applejack_by_theshimg-2733962-2-Baby_Applejack_S3E8.pngimg-2733962-3-20130121202100!FANMADE_App

On MLPF, AJ is supah popular :derp: She even won the March Madness Tourney a while back, and beat ponies like RD, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie :D

It feels like Rarity and AJ are the most popular ponies on here at the moment :D That's probably why I've heard someone call these forums the "anti-thesis of the brony community" since we do almost nothing like the rest of the fandom :D

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 3

no No NO!

House Chrysalis must achieve victory over this background pony! The redemption and honor of the entire changeling race depends on our mighty Queen's victory!

img-2733915-1-queen_chrysalis_ponytail_w

Sieg Chrysalis!

First warning.Don't call Applejack a Background pony on my sight :okiedokielokie:

We're here to have fun playing amd sharing our love for our favourite ponies,so,Can you join the fun and games too?

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

House Chrysalis must achieve victory over this background pony! The redemption and honor of the entire changeling race depends on our mighty Queen's victory!

Please refer to the OP for the tournament rules. These are the kinds of comments that ruined the MM tournament a few months back and are the kind of thing that @Sterling Crimson and I do not want in this friendly tournament.

First warning.Don't call Applejack a Background pony on my sight :okiedokielokie:

We're here to have fun playing amd sharing our love for our favourite ponies,so,Can you join the fun and games too?

Thank you for not abandoning the spirit of the tournament and encouraging positive participation.

Edited by PE Brony
  • Brohoof 6

This may seem random as heck, but is anypony else supporting Pony Doge even if he's not in the tournament?

tumblr_muyrkrJXr41skzmgno1_500.jpg}

(trying to bring some neutral humor into the match :) )

• Brohoof 3

It feels like Rarity and AJ are the most popular ponies on here at the moment :D That's probably why I've heard someone call these forums the "anti-thesis of the brony community" since we do almost nothing like the rest of the fandom :D

I think thats one of the best things about these forums for me :D

I love that AJ and Rarity have strong followings here, they deserve the love after all!

Keep up the votes guys! 

post-26968-0-09137200-1402644963.jpg

I think thats one of the best things about these forums for me :D

I love that AJ and Rarity have strong followings here, they deserve the love after all!

Keep up the votes guys! 

They really do, and I gotta say, the two fanbases have an extremely positive relationship, like we're best friends or something :D I always thought the Rarijack thing our two fanbases has going has been pretty nifty, even though the fans of the other ponies have complained about it in the past because we always help each other win things like this :muffins:

Oh well :D Friendship is magic, and we're like two allied forces :D

• Brohoof 1

They really do, and I gotta say, the two fanbases have an extremely positive relationship, like we're best friends or something :D I always thought the Rarijack thing our two fanbases has going has been pretty nifty, even though the fans of the other ponies have complained about it in the past because we always help each other win things like this :muffins:

Oh well :D Friendship is magic, and we're like two allied forces :D

Its brilliant and works out well as Rarity and AJ have golden interactions in the show too. :D

My sister and I took the Bronyland quiz and she scored as Rarity and me as AJ, in real life we're very different yet we're very close. I thought that was both true of us, the 2 ponies, and the fan bases here. Our ponies are different sides of a coin yet we get on fabulously darling :D

Luna Vs Trixie, was there ever any doubt? I thought this would be a pretty even match. Guess not. Throwing my vote to Trixie

As much as I love Queen Chrysalis as a villain, Applejack all the way. No explanation needed

tumblr_mdrc4weI2z1rl3ptho1_1280.gif

Zecora, raise your Vuvuzelas! I always like the African teams in the world cup and Zecora's a pretty awesome character too!

• Brohoof 2

Has anyone else noticed that in all the matches so far, the character who's name is first in the poll has won? xD Sweetie, Luna, AJ and Zecora have all been first, while the second name has lost. I smell a conspiracy! :P *dramatic sound effects*

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Its brilliant and works out well as Rarity and AJ have golden interactions in the show too. :D

My sister and I took the Bronyland quiz and she scored as Rarity and me as AJ, in real life we're very different yet we're very close. I thought that was both true of us, the 2 ponies, and the fan bases here. Our ponies are different sides of a coin yet we get on fabulously darling :D

I love AJ and Rarity and I LOVE that clip; no matter how many times it's posted; I watch it.

Edit: Eeyup! I even watched the link on my repost lol

Edited by JLmle
  • Brohoof 1

Woohoo go team Luna!

And team zecora.

and applejack.

Funnily enough, so far I've voted for the four ponies that were leading at the time of the vote. :P I'm interested to see how Scootaloo vs Celestia goes!

• Brohoof 1

Oh my god, Holland is CRUSHING Spain right now in the World Cup. Picked the right team for AJ to represent  ^_^

Eeyup! 5-1! I disagree with the call that gave Spain the penalty kick they scored on; so IMO, should've been 5-nil

• Brohoof 1

Oh my god, Holland is CRUSHING Spain right now in the World Cup. Picked the right team for AJ to represent  ^_^

This has made my day! I'm supporting them because of AJ so its great to see them do well :D

I'm pretty sure it's the Rarighost and Rarity fanclub effect that makes our fabulous empress so popular on here.

• Brohoof 2