Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc One of the Many...

Aurora Lights

This is the OOC of the RP One of the Many...

All OOC things must be told here.

Link http://mlpforums.com/topic/81233-one-of-the-many/

...My name is Silver Linux...I have powers that nopony would ever belive...I was born in a lab,my DNA is very very special;The only one of its kind....that they have found anyway...I know there are more like me though,more that possess powers beyond recognition. I must find in this bright,shining world of ours more that have the will and the skill to harness the untold power in thier hearts...Magic is the life-blood of this land...but none of that magic is supposed to be used as mine...mine is more destructive,more powerful...sometimes,I feel I am a monster...other times,a hero,a sait...I need more like me...

So,as you could have guessed,this is an RP based on special powers,lightning,powerful telekinesis,and other things of that nature,join the Chain Link Group for Equestrian Peace,this is a group dedicated to giving "Favors" in return for "Favors" "Favors" is a system in which one pony does something out of their way for some pony else,and in return,the "Favor" is given back by the pony asking the favor be called on and returning it in anyway they ask...favors of any kind are used...ANY...kind...

@,@, @,@,  

Ok guys,a few things...

1.)can we please please please plan out a little more,or at least wait till one big event happens before starting another one,cus there is WAY too much going on right now for me to respond too with Tempest AND Flame fighting and stuff (Also,sorry Kyurem about that little take-over scene,it had to be done)

2.) I have a pretty cool idea about introducing another new character (she is non pony) and I think it would be kinda bland if I controled her,so,if one of you can please take her,it will be greatly appreciated (But since I think Motor and Kyurem and Death all have multiple ponies in,Dreamless should take her,if he wants)But I have to take her for a couple important beginning scenes of hers.

3.) Anymore ideas before we continue?