Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Do I Post a Picture?

RainbowJackPieShy

i didnt know what to put here so neigh fellow bronies and if there are any pegasister then hi as well. i love rainbow dash shes my favourite and is a lot like me mischievous prankster fast cool awesome and a show off

i wanted to put artwork here how do i somepony anypony help please

i wanted to put a picture here but i dont know how somepony anypony help me please. darn it i dont have enough characters so wait now i do never mind but still please help

• Brohoof 1

Do you have your picture? You need to upload it to a hosting site, I use photobucket...

Then take the image URL code and whack it between these two thingies

[img=URL goes here]

Or you can jut click on the upload files + more reply options button which takes you to full edit mode and you can just upload ya pictures that way (just remember to click on add to post once they're uploaded) :)

• Brohoof 5

To attach images to your posts, you either have to use the full version of the site, or use the image tags that JellyBean has specified. The button that Blue Blur has shown won't appear in the mobile version. I went ahead and tried it in my own itouch, so here are a few screenshots to guide you. :)

(I attached this photo using my itouch too!)

EDIT: I forgot to reiterate that you also have to press the 'attach this file' button after selecting a photo from your device. This button is located right under the 'choose file' button.

post-16108-0-55205700-1388285239_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kro;re
  • Brohoof 2

Brilliant ^_^
Seeing as you aren't having any issues with posting images, Im gonna lock this thread now.
Have a great day :D