Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Were the writers forcing Rarity's generosity in Rarity Takes Manehattan?

Champion RD92

ALRIGHT!....THAT...IS...IT!

This Brony has had, enough!

I am going to put my fan-boy love for Rarity aside (she is best pony after all). And I am even going to put my long winded rant habit away to reply to this. But for the love of Luna this has gone to far! 

Do any of you even know what it means to have Generosity in your lives? It isnt something as simple as telling the truth all the time. It is not as easy as standing up for your friends. And it sure as hell is alot more difficult to drag up then a teleportation spell. Rarity isnt "the wrong pony for her element" and its not "forced" on her. She gives more TIME, more MONEY, more THOUGHT and CARE for her friends and others then any of the other mane 6. And before you EVEN begin to argue that point, maybe you should try watching her episodes again, or shit, watch ANY of the episodes she is in.

She is NOT a saint mare, she has flaws, horrible ugly flaws. Flaws that make us love her, because we see our selves in her, flaws that are so harsh that when her "element" is seen its a shock to us. But the fact is Generosity isnt an element that can be put on like a new shirt, every one of her actions is based around it. 

Yes she can be selfish, yes she can be rude, yes she can be ego driven. Name me ONE pony that isnt flawed. You know what...fine..here is a run down, because my fur is beyond up over this.

Raindbow Dash: Loyal-balanced by- massive attention seeking ego

Fluttershy: Kindness-balanced by-inner rage problems and weak character

Applejack: Honesty-balanced by-she may tell the truth to others, but constantly lies to herself about her own happyness and future.

Pinkie Pie: Laughter-balanced by-....ahm really? Have you met her ultra depression mode known as Pinkamena time? REALLY?!?!

Twilight Sparkle: Magic-balanced by- her use of science and love of study and lore, i.e nerd meets mage, oil and water.

You know I have tryed, I have tryed to keep my mane out of a knot in these Rarity hate threads. But that.is.it.

Her element isnt "forced" maybe you should try using it yourself and seeing just how hard it is to give up your seat on the bus, or pay a little extra when tipping a clearly frustrated and over worked server, or NOT flaming the shit out of someone on a forum when they argue with you. 

You do NOT have to love, or like this character. But Rarity Belle DOES deserve the respect the others are given, her character is one of the most developed (thus far) and while im sure it's hard to admit it, you have to at least acknowledge she has earned her place, cut her teeth, and won her stripes.

Save the hate, and go over analyze something else, PLEASE. It is getting-OLD!

• Brohoof 5

ALRIGHT!....THAT...IS...IT!

This Brony has had, enough!

I am going to put my fan-boy love for Rarity aside (she is best pony after all). And I am even going to put my long winded rant habit away to reply to this. But for the love of Luna this has gone to far! 

Do any of you even know what it means to have Generosity in your lives? It isnt something as simple as telling the truth all the time. It is not as easy as standing up for your friends. And it sure as hell is alot more difficult to drag up then a teleportation spell. Rarity isnt "the wrong pony for her element" and its not "forced" on her. She gives more TIME, more MONEY, more THOUGHT and CARE for her friends and others then any of the other mane 6. And before you EVEN begin to argue that point, maybe you should try watching her episodes again, or shit, watch ANY of the episodes she is in.

She is NOT a saint mare, she has flaws, horrible ugly flaws. Flaws that make us love her, because we see our selves in her, flaws that are so harsh that when her "element" is seen its a shock to us. But the fact is Generosity isnt an element that can be put on like a new shirt, every one of her actions is based around it. 

Yes she can be selfish, yes she can be rude, yes she can be ego driven. Name me ONE pony that isnt flawed. You know what...fine..here is a run down, because my fur is beyond up over this.

Raindbow Dash: Loyal-balanced by- massive attention seeking ego

Fluttershy: Kindness-balanced by-inner rage problems and weak character

Applejack: Honesty-balanced by-she may tell the truth to others, but constantly lies to herself about her own happyness and future.

Pinkie Pie: Laughter-balanced by-....ahm really? Have you met her ultra depression mode known as Pinkamena time? REALLY?!?!

Twilight Sparkle: Magic-balanced by- her use of science and love of study and lore, i.e nerd meets mage, oil and water.

You know I have tryed, I have tryed to keep my mane out of a knot in these Rarity hate threads. But that.is.it.

Her element isnt "forced" maybe you should try using it yourself and seeing just how hard it is to give up your seat on the bus, or pay a little extra when tipping a clearly frustrated and over worked server, or NOT flaming the shit out of someone on a forum when they argue with you. 

You do NOT have to love, or like this character. But Rarity Belle DOES deserve the respect the others are given, her character is one of the most developed (thus far) and while im sure it's hard to admit it, you have to at least acknowledge she has earned her place, cut her teeth, and won her stripes.

This is something that gets tiring for all of us Rarity fans to deal with, believe me :D

People don't see how much more difficult this makes things for us; it makes us have to defend our best pony instead of enjoy her. 

Let's stay composed, though; this is something that we all feel very strongly about. The calmer and more professional we remain, the easier it is to stamp the misinformed opinions out. Just know that there's a few of us who almost lurk Show Discussion waiting for topics like these to pop up so we can do everything in our power to slam them down :D So just know that almost every Rarity fan who frequents Show Discussion will have your back in regards to these sort of things :D 

It's all good, bro :D We got this.

• Brohoof 1

I did think It was a little weird that Rarity was handing out gems so randomly. I also noticed that initially Rarity only got 6 tickets for the Play, not 7. What about Spike? The poor little guy was their lackey, carrying all of Rarity's junk. At least he got to see it in the end.

Despite the forced generosity, it was still a fantastic episode. I hope if the other mane 6 ponies get an episode based off their element, that it isn't as forced as Rarity's generosity.

Forcing it? No. Focusing on it? Yes.

I think Rarity's somewhat overly generous nature was not all that unexpected. She was looking to make a good impression in a city that she holds in very high regard. She was very excited and happy about Fashion Week, and this positive energy could easily have translated into her being in an even more giving mood than usual. I can understand where this would seem out of the norm for her since we don't see Rarity giving out hand-outs on a very consistent basis, but her generosity has been well-established in prior episodes, whether it be her charity in giving material goods or dedicating her time and efforts to others in need. I for one have no complaints here. I was hoping to see Rarity's generosity demonstrated once again and this episode did a phenomenal job at doing just that.

Seriously, it wasn't long ago when fans were complaining that she wasn't generous enough and was an odd fit for her element. We finally get to SEE Rarity's generosity in full swing and now it's forced? I digress though. I think we might be seeing the other ponies' elements challenged in some way. Rainbow Falls sounds like it could easily tie into Rainbow Dash's loyalty, and Pinkie Pride is almost guaranteed to be focused on Pinkie Pie's laughter. What's interesting to note about those two episodes along with Rarity Takes Manehattan is the use of each pony's name in their respective episode's title. Coincidence? I doubt it! ;)

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 2

They sort of did, but I think they got the point across. It's not like they're unaware of the way Bronies think. That was the major point here; "Hey, she's fricken' generous, and don't forget it." Which, is good, because they really downplayed that aspect of her personality for the Fashionista/Diva character arc that was good for laughs, which, was bull.

All in all, it was a necessary evil that people are just going to complain about, naturally, because it's Rarity, and no other reason.

While the bronies could have influenced it, I think they made her to be 'over-the-top' generous because all of the Elements of Harmony are getting their own episode. So, they were probably just hammering in the Generosity theme of the episode, with the added benefit of the bronies stopping their whini- I mean, complaining. :P

Also, I agree with what you said earlier about her being generous all along. She was, her generous nature was just never given the spotlight until now. The times when she seemed mean were really only comic relief. She is actually quite a funny character at times. :derp:

• Brohoof 1

I think you over played people saying she takes advantage of the situiation which she totally did in this episode.

Go back to the hotel scene.

Okay i remember a child study if no ones aroud anda child falls down and scrapes his knee he or she will cease to cry if no ones around.

she didn't come in the room crying.  she waited for an audience.

Actually, in the scene where Suri tells her "it's everypony for herself", she was tearing up;

post-2257-0-08180000-1389058125_thumb.jpg

Then as she ran out of the Fashion Week location, she was already sobbing. So, no, she didn't wait until she had an audience to start crying.

Edited by SolarFox
  • Brohoof 3

Why do rarity fans feel this need to take any critic of rarity as a duel slap.

This has nothing to do with my personal opinion on Rarity.  I've gotten sick and tired of Rarity haters saying that she isn't generous.  Now Dave Polsky has written an episode beating you over the head with it, and you aren't even satisfied with that.  Sounds to me like your determined to believe Rarity is selfish and greedy regardless of the state of reality.  You're OP was moronic and filled with inaccurate information.

I mean even if gave that gem to kimi sparkles i think it would be less annoying than seeing something that valueable so friviously wasted.

Spike doesn't need gems to surive, for all we know it might be junk food for dragons and just empty calories.

How the hey would you know?  Since every other dragon we've seen was able to live off gems, this does imply that it is necessary for them to survive.  You're just assuming that Spike doesn't need them to survive because you want giving them to him be a waste.  And wouldn't giving gems to people who will clearly use them to buy an Xbox One or something be more frivolous than giving them to somepony who uses them for food?

Also, Rarity giving gems to Spike is no less generous than to anypony else.  In fact, I'm going to say that Rarity has to be even more generous to do that, because she knows that he's going to destroy those lovely gems.  The point is that Rarity has given things important to her to Spike, because he wanted them.

and how was she generous to the diamond dogs?

she maniupalated them (which is fine)

but than she kinda did that to her friends in the last episode.

it was .... un coothful.

When she found out what they wanted, she did it without question.  She only started manipulating them when they said they wanted to use her for slave labor.

Enough with the stupid manipulation cockbull nonsense!  You can LITERALLY apply it to any pony in this show.  Look I'll do it, just to show you how moronic it is.

Twilight was manipulating Rarity by acting all sad over having to work for her as a favor and calling attention to her late dinner.  Trying to explain that she was flying off the handle was just trying to get her to think she was wrong so she could see her musical.

Now I don't believe any of that, because I'm not an idiot.  Rarity was not trying to manipulate them, she was venting against them because she was angry.  I also love how you just completely ignore her apology.

Yeah generous, sure,  Rarity is jsut being very Generous to spike to carry her bags FOR HER!!  stop abusing spike rarity, for crying outloud just stop.

Here are the descriptions for "generous" in the dictionary:

• Freely giving or sharing money and other valuable things.
  • Providing more than the amount that is needed or normal.
  • Showing kindness and concern for others.

How was having Spike carry her bags contradicting those?  Spike has proven himself to be rather strong for his size.  I also love how you ignore the fact that Rarity bought him a carrot when she saw he was getting tired.

mlfw2078-107433_-_animated_haters_gonna_

I am quite tired of it as well.  It's nice to know Dave Polsky is just as sick of them as everypony else with a working brain.

• Brohoof 2

you can keep trying to push me into being a rarity hater for making a critic about her.

I don't hate rarity, and you can keep spamming that so you can feel better for disregarding my statmenmt but it doesn't make it true.

I think Rarity reacts poorly to important situatuions.  Tell me why their moronic instead of just saying "their moronic " and flipping your nose up and talking down to me.

Wait let me get this straight, I let rarity off the hook for keeping the gem,

and your still arguing with me?

Your the one being moronic here.  Even when i'm trying to make an effort to agree with you, your still arguing with me.

twilight had no master though out plan. 
you know what i saw 

Forlong
"How dare twilight be tired and hungry rarity need something."

Me

"Wow...."

twilight didn't break out mental war fair on rarity.  she didn't get cruel and brutal to her friends.  
It's sickening that your letting your fan influence not see the difference.

I mean at least digi tried to say "rarity is slightly more wrong."

I bet that much of a nodd offends you because your blinded by being a fan boy.

And I don't see dave polsky agreeing with you.

I think rarity reacted poorly.
Not that she's a miserable b%%%% who needs to be taken out and curb stumped.  you'd like me to say that

so you could feel justified and villifying me but I won't.

nicely done sir, when the argument doesn't go your way just spam a giff,

nothing trollish about that.

This has nothing to do with my personal opinion on Rarity.  I've gotten sick and tired of Rarity haters saying that she isn't generous.  Now Dave Polsky has written an episode beating you over the head with it, and you aren't even satisfied with that.  Sounds to me like your determined to believe Rarity is selfish and greedy regardless of the state of reality.  You're OP was moronic and filled with inaccurate information.

How the hey would you know?  Since every other dragon we've seen was able to live off gems, this does imply that it is necessary for them to survive.  You're just assuming that Spike doesn't need them to survive because you want giving them to him be a waste.  And wouldn't giving gems to people who will clearly use them to buy an Xbox One or something be more frivolous than giving them to somepony who uses them for food?

Also, Rarity giving gems to Spike is no less generous than to anypony else.  In fact, I'm going to say that Rarity has to be even more generous to do that, because she knows that he's going to destroy those lovely gems.  The point is that Rarity has given things important to her to Spike, because he wanted them.

When she found out what they wanted, she did it without question.  She only started manipulating them when they said they wanted to use her for slave labor.

Enough with the stupid manipulation cockbull nonsense!  You can LITERALLY apply it to any pony in this show.  Look I'll do it, just to show you how moronic it is.

Twilight was manipulating Rarity by acting all sad over having to work for her as a favor and calling attention to her late dinner.  Trying to explain that she was flying off the handle was just trying to get her to think she was wrong so she could see her musical.

Now I don't believe any of that, because I'm not an idiot.  Rarity was not trying to manipulate them, she was venting against them because she was angry.  I also love how you just completely ignore her apology.

Here are the descriptions for "generous" in the dictionary:

• Freely giving or sharing money and other valuable things.
  • Providing more than the amount that is needed or normal.
  • Showing kindness and concern for others.

How was having Spike carry her bags contradicting those?  Spike has proven himself to be rather strong for his size.  I also love how you ignore the fact that Rarity bought him a carrot when she saw he was getting tired.

mlfw2078-107433_-_animated_haters_gonna_

I am quite tired of it as well.  It's nice to know Dave Polsky is just as sick of them as everypony else with a working brain.

IT'S stifeling that blind fan dumb that people felt rarirty did nothing wrong.

Seriously furlong your mental thought process boils down to 
"GTFO my fandumb if you say one bad thing about rarity."

i wouldn't put up with that from anyone on anything.

Edited by FNGRpony

you can keep trying to push me into being a rarity hater for making a critic about her.

I don't hate rarity, and you can keep spamming that so you can feel better for disregarding my statmenmt but it doesn't make it true.

Gee, I could really like Rarity, if not for an argument I got with someone I never met over her. :umad:

I didn't find your criticism of her to be valid.  There, does that phrasing make you feel better?

Wait let me get this straight, I let rarity off the hook for keeping the gem,

and your still arguing with me?

Well, that was my bad.  I did not know that.  I apologize for that.

twilight had no master though out plan. 

you know what i saw 

Forlong

"How dare twilight be tired and hungry rarity need something."

Me

"Wow...."

twilight didn't break out mental war fair on rarity.  she didn't get cruel and brutal to her friends.  

It's sickening that your letting your fan influence not see the difference.

I mean at least digi tried to say "rarity is slightly more wrong."

I bet that much of a nodd offends you because your blinded by being a fan boy.

And I don't see dave polsky agreeing with you.

I think rarity reacted poorly.

Not that she's a miserable b%%%% who needs to be taken out and curb stumped.  you'd like me to say that

so you could feel justified and villifying me but I won't.

:eww:

I CLEARLY said that I didn't believe that.  Here's the sentence where I made that blatantly obvious, that you also quoted right after I posted it.

Now I don't believe any of that, because I'm not an idiot.

I was using that as an example of how absurd the "Rarity manipulates ponies" claim is.  Regardless of how it's executed, it is completely absurd.  It's just used to make Rarity's actions seem wrong.  I was just applying that anti-logic universally.  But you certainly can't apply it universally, because waffles!

I've peaked around you don't find any critic of her to be valid ^^.

and your default to criticisim is to call it hate.

hell my second thread in response to raritty takes mainhatten was "is rarity is character."

so i didn't step on anyones feet with out getting a good response.

No one said she was out of character here.  I was open to the idea
"maybe it's a bit exagerated." 

but not a single poster took that stance.

Nor have i seen a fan reviewer take that stance.

I dotted my i  crossed my t's.

she dumped on all of her friends in brutal abusive fashion,

and It's one thing when tommy oliver (rarity's biggest fan) "says understandable so,"

you don't even see it is a problem in the first place.

If this was a mma discussion the term would be called nutt huggery.

My guy can do no wrong.

I think rarity could have easily expressed how important this was to her with out doing what she did.

she let a stranger affect her in a way that had her lash out at her friends.

friends that have been there side by side to face down death with her.

That's low even to a guy like me

Gee, I could really like Rarity, if not for an argument I got with someone I never met over her. :umad:

I didn't find your criticism of her to be valid.  There, does that phrasing make you feel better?

Well, that was my bad.  I did not know that.  I apologize for that.

:eww:

I CLEARLY said that I didn't believe that.  Here's the sentence where I made that blatantly obvious, that you also quoted right after I posted it.

I was using that as an example of how absurd the "Rarity manipulates ponies" claim is.  Regardless of how it's executed, it is completely absurd.  It's just used to make Rarity's actions seem wrong.  I was just applying that anti-logic universally.  But you certainly can't apply it universally, because waffles!

Edited by FNGRpony

Geez, first you guys say she isn't generous enough and now she is the living embodiment of generosity and now it's all too much for you.

38220111.jpg

[/jk] In all seriousness, it was a bit comical how outwardly generous she was in this episode, but that's the whole point. The episode needed to establish that even god-tier levels of being a good person doesn't mean you still won't meet a few characters that don't live by the same standards you do.

And like Ghostface mentioned, she's always been generous. It's just been much more subtle until now.

• Brohoof 2

Geez, first you guys say she isn't generous enough and now she is the living embodiment of generosity and now it's all too much for you.

38220111.jpg

[/jk] In all seriousness, it was a bit comical how outwardly generous she was in this episode, but that's the whole point. The episode needed to establish that even god-tier levels of being a good person doesn't mean you still won't meet a few characters that don't live by the same standards you do.

And like Ghostface mentioned, she's always been generous. It's just been much more subtle until now.

Scrunch face battle go (LOL)

I see peoples point about it being heaped on.

Ever see ultra fast pony where flutter shy keeps going "I'm so shy!"

their comes a point where it gets annoying.

or rainbow dash in friend ship is witch craft cries out rainbow.

Yes you can go to far.

Scrunch face battle go (LOL)   I see peoples point about it being heaped on. Ever see ultra fast pony where flutter shy keeps going "I'm so shy!" their comes a point where it gets annoying. or rainbow dash in friend ship is witch craft cries out rainbow. Yes you can go to far.

Because you don't seem to get it the first time. That's why people keep repeating "Rarity's always been generous" since you refuse to listen to that true fact.

I'm with many of the others here; as an episode about generosity, it is only right that Rarity, the frickin element of generosity, show her generosity and make it more blatant. 

• Brohoof 3

I'm really annoyed at the fact that people are calling me a Rarity hater, even though I clearly don't hate Rarity, considering she's in my freaking avatar, plus there's the fact that if you look on my profile, you will see that Rarity is tied for my second favorite mane 6 pony. I am not hating on her in this topic, I just simply think that the song was slightly exaggerating her generosity. So can the Rarity fans please stop telling me to stop hating on Rarity, because I am absolutely not doing that.

• Brohoof 2

I'm really annoyed at the fact that people are calling me a Rarity hater, even though I clearly don't hate Rarity, considering she's in my freaking avatar, plus there's the fact that if you look on my profile, you will see that Rarity is tied for my second favorite mane 6 pony. I am not hating on her in this topic, I just simply think that the song was slightly exaggerating her generosity. So can the Rarity fans please stop telling me to stop hating on Rarity, because I am absolutely not doing that.

You're not a Rarity hater, I can vouch for that, and I hope you didn't think I was calling you one ;) I just had to do what I had to do, and that was what I said.

I know damn well you're not a Rarity hater, and I'll tell that to anyone who says otherwise :D

• Brohoof 1

I'm with many of the others here; as an episode about generosity, it is only right that Rarity, the frickin element of generosity, show her generosity and make it more blatant. 

Yes, but they don't need to say the word "generosity" over and over and over again in the episode in order to show that she's generous....and they also don't need to exaggerate her generosity. I'm pretty sure she doesn't go out of her way to be super generous to every single stranger she sees all the time, that's ridiculous.

Yes, but they don't need to say the word "generosity" over and over and over again in the episode in order to show that she's generous....and they also don't need to exaggerate her generosity. I'm pretty sure she doesn't go out of her way to be super generous to every single stranger she sees all the time, that's ridiculous.

I'M BREAKIN OUT THA PURPLE TEXT

LEZZGO

:lol:

Well, in all honesty, she's always been generous to a fault; possibly even to the same extent we saw in this song. It's just A.) Has been much more subtle and B.) hasn't had such an opportunity.

​I honestly don't believe it was over exaggerated too much, other than the fact that the whole song was about generosity, and, it said it over and over again because it was the chorus and the name of the song, also being a huge part of the episode, which, her overly generous nature lead to her downfall.

So, can it be considered exaggerated? Yeahh.

Do I, as a die-hard Rarity fan who clings on to every word she says think it was? No; it was just much more up-front.

Is Champ a Rarity hater?

Uh. No :D 

Trust me on this, he's VERRRRRYYYY far from it :D 

Edited by ghostfacekiller39

It's just A.) Has been much more subtle and B.) hasn't had such an opportunity.

It's just that I have never ever seen any evidence before this episode that she is that ridiculously generous to everyone. She has definitely been generous to her friends of course (making them dresses, etc.) but other than that, I can't recall her being generous to strangers. And maybe it's just because we don't see her interact with strangers that often, idk.

It's just that I have never ever seen any evidence before this episode that she is that ridiculously generous to everyone. She has definitely been generous to her friends of course (making them dresses, etc.) but other than that, I can't recall her being generous to strangers. And maybe it's just because we don't see her interact with strangers that often, idk.

I've got a whole list of times she's been generous, if you want to see it.

Also, we haven't seen her interact with strangers very much during the course of the series :D

don't take it personal it's the rarity fans default answer to anything other than 
"rarity is best pony."

Because you don't seem to get it the first time. That's why people keep repeating "Rarity's always been generous" since you refuse to listen to that true fact.

I'm not asking her fans to shut up,

(amazing isn't it LOL)

i'm saying the show, itself  jammed it the hell down our throat in the song which wasn't necessary.

imagine if twilight sang about how damn smart she was?

She'd look like a tool.  and she's best pony.  It's gorsh.  Boarderline hubris.... boardline nothing it is.

why couldn't rarity just have known helping ponies out might make her late?

I think that would been way more powerful than "oh crap i'm late !"

Edited by FNGRpony

i'm saying the show, itself  jammed it the hell down our throat in the song which wasn't necessary.

This was pretty much the point I was trying to make in this topic. The song was just like "GENEROSITY GENEROSITY" over and over, like it was just shoving the fact that Rarity is generous down our throats, while simultaneously exaggerating her generosity a bit. 

don't take it personal it's the rarity fans default answer to anything other than 

"rarity is best pony."

Please don't label our entire fanbase like that.

We're a bit defensive, I won't deny, but we're not like that. We seem to be a very tight-knit fanbase :D I'm proud to call myself a Rarity fan, not just because she's my waifu and best pony, but because I've met so many other Rarity fans that are totally badass :D

So, please, don't label us; it isn't necessary.

Edited by ghostfacekiller39

This was pretty much the point I was trying to make in this topic. The song was just like "GENEROSITY GENEROSITY" over and over, like it was just shoving the fact that Rarity is generous down our throats, while simultaneously exaggerating her generosity a bit. 

thank you, i'm not offended she was going nice things.

I was annoyed we needed a whole montage of nice things.

couldn't she have just did one real big magninis thing that would made her late for her shoot?

it would have had the same affect

Please don't label our entire fanbase like that.

We're a bit defensive, I won't deny, but we're not like that. We seem to be a very tight-knit fanbase :D I'm proud to call myself a Rarity fan, not just because she's my waifu and best pony, but because I've met so many other Rarity fans that are totally badass :D

So, please, don't label us; it isn't necessary.

would you say there's no good reason to do so  ^ ~ (lol i swear that's not what i did it, i just had to do my stick once lol)

here's a request when you see a rarity fan getting carried away could you, speak up?  

Edited by FNGRpony

would you say there's no good reason to do so  ^ ~ (lol i swear that's not what i did it, i just had to do my stick once lol)

here's a request when you see a rarity fan getting carried away could you, speak up?  

I don't take requests, and I did that earlier in this very topic, anyway.

Regardless, there is no good reason to generalize and label a whole group of people. 

And your "stick" isn't funny anymore; you can tell a joke a few times and it's understandable, but you've driven it in the ground. It's not offensive, it's just annoying.

So, please, don't label a whole group of people like that.

I don't take requests, and I did that earlier in this very topic, anyway.

Regardless, there is no good reason to generalize and label a whole group of people. 

And your "stick" isn't funny anymore; you can tell a joke a few times and it's understandable, but you've driven it in the ground. It's not offensive, it's just annoying.

So, please, don't label a whole group of people like that.

alright fine all jokes asside,

(kill joy)

it's anoying when a portion of rarity fans over react, the so called moderate faction shuts up,

until an equal level of over reation is fired back.

Ever see that episode of south park about having your cake and eating it (the ben frankling thing.  Yeah.

I'm not down with that.