Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sunlight

So, SDCC revealed that the upcoming episode Pinkie Pride is going to be a musical. How do you feel about this? Do you want another musical like Magical Mystery Cure? Do you think Weird Al is gonna sing? Would you like to hear some more Pinkie songs? I know I would. :D

I'm pretty excited myself. The songs so far this season are really good IMO, so even more? Fantabulous! :D

Well I am excited for this one. Pinkie Pie is my favorite and there is the thing going around that Weird Al is gonna guest star. I think that would be the first time mlp has a celebrity guest. Plus it will be written by Amy Keating Rogers, who wrote A Friend in Deed which had the Smile song. So yeah I'm looking forward to this one.

As long as it has an actual coherrant plot and the songs compliment the plot instead of being useless filler unlike CMC than I won't mind a musical episode.

Well I am excited for this one. Pinkie Pie is my favorite and there is the thing going around that Weird Al is gonna guest star. I think that would be the first time mlp has a celebrity guest. Plus it will be written by Amy Keating Rogers, who wrote A Friend in Deed which had the Smile song. So yeah I'm looking forward to this one.

Actually, we did have John de Lancie for Discord, isn't he pretty famous? I dunno. :P And yeah, I like Amy Keating Rogers, so I'm pretty pumped. :D
  • Brohoof 1

A musical, you say? Yay! :squee:

I heard somewhere that the musical this season, which in this case is the episode you're talking about, will be the episode where we get to see a new (background) pony sing. I hope this is true.

I wouldn't mind another musical episode, if the plot and the songs are tied together and the songs are not just rushed as an excuse to end the episode quickly.

I am gonna love this!

I just hope it isn't rushed and the songs fit. My Little Pony songs are magnificent, I love when we get sings :) A musical episode, with how good Season four is going so far, I'm guessing is bound to be great.

Personally, as a fan of both musicals and the ponies' singing voices, I wouldn't mind another musical episode. As long as there's a plot, everyone is in character, and the songs are nice-sounding, I'm all for it.