Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning These are the Voyages..... (Star Trek/ MLP) OOC

Commander Tangent

(edited)

@@BlinkZ, @,  

Well, you are all going to start out at San Francisco (Or more, it's ponified counterpart), being prepped for your mission, and you're going to face a very specific test before you all get to exploring the galaxy :3.

(If you know what I'm talking about don't spoil it)

Edited by Commander Tangent

@@Commander Tangent

Ok, if we start at San Francisco, we will find an amazing nebula about 35 light years away... I think it's the Hellaspaunt nebula or something like that. You know, the thing above (I can't say north in space :P) the Tzenkethi. Plus we are about 22 light years away from Romulan space, and there is some sort of Rift in the way, I can't remember the names right, but it might prove interesting. BTW What will you be?

(edited)

I will be playing a various NPCs and be feeding you all information that you get through research an instruments and stuff like that. The direction that this RP is totally up to you guys, I'm basically a DM. I hope I explained that well xD.

Edited by Commander Tangent

where the RP thread anyway

i'll be shocked if I'm wrong about the "special test" but i'm pretty sure i know which one.

can you clearify, im not a huge star trek fan when it comes to time line stuff.

I'll be a communications officer. My OC fits the whole communication thing. He's in my sig.

Here's how my OC joined Starfleet:

While on a news route he passed a recruiting office. Knowing he could be useful as something information or communication related, he joined. His reasoning was that it would be a new adventure, as well as him living better.

@,

We already have somebody offering for Medical officer, if they don't respond soon, sure you can be it, but you will be quite the unnerving medical officer xD

@Drazha,

True, guess I'll remove that position.

@,

Hmm, I was thinking about removing the position, but if you want it, then I will look over your OC. 

While on a news route he passed a recruiting office.

That's not very canon since recruiting offices don't exist, but since other thing here won't be canon I don't think it would be a problem xD

That's not very canon since recruiting offices don't exist, but since other thing here won't be canon I don't think it would be a problem xD

lol it sounded better then 'well he felt like it'. I may get some minor canon wrong at the beginning, as I haven't watched much TOS (Saw more Voyager ) as this is centered around. I will catch up and watch some episodes though. So that's why I may mess up some canon. Nothing big though.

lol it sounded better then 'well he felt like it'. I may get some minor canon wrong at the beginning, as I haven't watched much TOS (Saw more Voyager ) as this is centered around. I will catch up and watch some episodes though. So that's why I may mess up some canon. Nothing big though.

Hey neither did I. I'm more of a TNG guy :P